eating a women out

poolplyrndrunk

Really Experienced
iam a 24/m who loves to eat my girl out and she says iam really good at it but i was wondering what are some things to make eating pussy just that more pleaseing for her. I know ice is a good thing but is there any thing else you people can give me that is good to use for eating her out ..all comment are welcome ...thanks alot

Here's something to try if you haven't already done it. Insert a finger or two into her, then stroke in there behind the clit using a 'come here' motion with your fingers. It drives my wife absolutely crazy! :D

Listen to her

Listen to every sound she makes and feel how her body moves against you - that will guide you. Don't spend all the time on the clit, lick teasingly up the lips close to it and the skin folded round it. (if it's me DONT touch my bum - no anal thank you very much!)

Anyone ever heard of...

using a cough drop in your mouth while licking a woman's clit? It's kind of the same concept as the sensitivity lotions. Menthol. It's supposed to work wonders.;)

poolplyrndrunk said:
is there any thing else you people can give me that is good to use for eating her out ..all comment are welcome ...thanks alot

Use a spoon for eating out her pussy. Avoid forks.

Failing that, fingers are good.

:D

I agree with Tine

be sensitive to your woman - go with the flow, she'll let you know what does it for her ;)

belive me people i know what i'm doing when it comes to eating pussy..what i was looking for was stuff like cought drops , i heard the red and white pepperments or mentadent tooth paste for the guy to eat these b4 eating pussy any one know how true or false any are or can add to them...p.s i have used ice already

A tiny bit of Vick's vapor-rub works, too. Just a tiny bit. Don't worry, it won't hurt anything, but it may make your mouth a bit numb if you're down there for a while.
Another thing...get your face right in there. Don't just stick your tongue out and lick. Explore all her areas with your mouth and pay attention to her body language. Best of luck to you...all women are different and some are very hard to please orally! Most are easy to figure out though, if you watch the signals!;)

try tictac bombons,or alternating that with some tea(on your tongue) mixing cold and hot;don't use toothpaste,it hurts.You can do the old letter trick(writing letters witgh your tongue) or humming.Also you can GENTLY take her labia with your lips and suck them.Nibble her tighs near her pussy.You can use honey too,but it's a bit messy and causes friction.Listen to her body.

the mints trick works great while giving head also, but in either case DON"T use altoids you will wish to be dead if you do.

a blindfold and an assortment of things to drizzle on her is great

warm hot fudge
popsicles
extra virgin olive oil
whipped cream
etc.

the different temperatures and textures and not knowing which to expect next is very pleasing

A fun game to play is with flavored lubes - when you look away she puts some on her pussy - you have to lick it off and guess the right flavor to get your reward - lots of different flavors=lots of rewards

definately "listen" to her body. her moans, squirms, noises, etc. will tell you what to do or not to do.

A personal FYI, I get very sensitive after an orgasm so have to tell the hubby"Enough!" she may be the same way...

Good luck an' enjoy!

hold that banana

warm hot fudge
popsicles
extra virgin olive oil
whipped cream
etc.

Keep in mind that while it sounds like a really great idea to get food involved in oral sex, any type of food that has a sugar base to it may not react well to an area that sensitive...sugar often can leave a clean pussy itchy and on its way to infection. Not meaning to damper the idea, but think about what you use on a woman's most private—and sensitive—parts...not all will react favorably. Spoken from experience.

Re: hold that banana

abbey_kyle said:
Keep in mind that while it sounds like a really great idea to get food involved in oral sex, any type of food that has a sugar base to it may not react well to an area that sensitive...sugar often can leave a clean pussy itchy and on its way to infection. Not meaning to damper the idea, but think about what you use on a woman's most private—and sensitive—parts...not all will react favorably. Spoken from experience.

Inserting posicles & lolipops & the like can promote yeast infections
NO fun
Use sugar-free LOL

Re: Re: hold that banana

James G 5 said:
Inserting posicles & lolipops & the like can promote yeast infections
NO fun
Use sugar-free LOL

Popsicles are fantastic. ;) Especially if you think 'outside the box' and use them anally...wow.

I had heard the suggestion of using pop-rocks when giving oral to a man...then I had them used on me. Oh Gawd. YEAH! She has to be really wet for it to work, but it is SO worth it...

:)

S.

Re: Re: Re: hold that banana

sheath said:
Popsicles are fantastic. ;) Especially if you think 'outside the box' and use them anally...wow.

I had heard the suggestion of using pop-rocks when giving oral to a man...then I had them used on me. Oh Gawd. YEAH! She has to be really wet for it to work, but it is SO worth it...

S.

I never said don't use 'em, I just said beware Candida & use sugar-free
:D

True story, a friend & partner, while drunk, were using inserted candy during oral
She passed out with a couple of red Jolly Ranchers in her
She woke up the next morning, and when she used the bathroom she found a thick sticky red mess coming out of her
She didn't remeber the night before & wasn't due for her period so she freaked RIGHT out

So keep the drinking to a minimum LOL

Last edited:
poolplyrndrunk said:
yea defently dont want her to pee on me..lol

She won't "pee" on you, its a gspot stimulation and it would be gspot fluid. Its actually similar to seminal fluid in composition. Nothing to worry about.

Re: Re: Re: hold that banana

sheath said:

S.

Pop rocks are awesome!

Ice works wonders too, but be ready with a towel. I melts rather quickly.

Re: Re: Re: Re: hold that banana

WynEternal said:
Pop rocks are awesome!

Ice works wonders too, but be ready with a towel. I melts rather quickly.

VERY messy with certain people ;)

I'm not sure about other women, but for me, direct stimulation of the clit (not the hood) hurts like heck, and snaps me out of the mood faster than anything. Same goes for too much contact with the urethra (sp?) hole. Something about my aversion to catheters I guess.

Back