What is your favorite thing about getting head?

LadyGwenhevare

Really Experienced
Please share - Be Specific

What thing do you like least?

Any little magic tricks?

etc...

Honestly? I like the favt that i generally don't have to do anything but enjoy it! I can relax for a while, and not worry about pleasing my partner, which is sometimes just what I need.

I like the feeling of first contact.
When I can feel lips circling around the head of my dick.
Very nice feeling!

PS LadyGwenhevare
Good advise on the other thread on this topic.
I like your style :D

I love when a woman goes slow, slow and deep, so that the tension bulid slowly, and I can feel the heat of her mouth as long as possible. Her tongue moving slowly around my cock, the friction and the moisture, bringing me closer to orgasm, then backing off, until I finally explode.

That, and Altoids.

*stuffing the three new tins further back in the drawer* Altoids? Whatever for? i've been told that really minty toothpaste used just before a blow job has close to the same effect.

LadyGwenhevare said:
Please share - Be Specific

What thing do you like least?

Any little magic tricks?

etc...

Definately coming in someones mouth. It's a combination of the vulnerability I feel when someone goes down on me.I like to spread my legs and them play with my balls and ass, and just letting go, with the the ultimate ending of exploding in their mouth.. It's always the most intense orgasms for me . Was that specific enough??

1) The woman´s submissiveness and willingness to please (because she doesn´t get much out of it or may even dislike it, although it is of course preferable if she likes to be a horny slut in bed *g*)

2) coupled with the perverse and thus even more pleasureable misuse of her mouth as a pussy

3) plus the idea of filling her mouth with my cum (both 2) and 3) kinda also fall under point 1))

actually the best part about getting head depends upon the woman. my deceased wife was 1 of those women who could not get past her gag reflex except when she was having an intense organism. she tried taking me many times including several times when she was determined to get it done to the extent that she had me sit on the edge of the tub with her in the tub so if she could not control it there would not be a mess to clean up. all to no avail.

then one night while we were 69'ing she had an intense orgasim while i was thrusting and the head of my cock did get into her throat. what happened then was wow. normally when she had an orgasm, the ones i was sure of, everything would stop for her except for her pussy which would contract and become as tight as a chinese finger puzzel. on this occasion she started having her contractions as my toung followed her pubic bone into her vaginal tunnel while i was thrusting into her mouth. i knew i was deeper in than i had ever been in before and it felt great. she then moaned, grabbed my buttocks with both of her hands and pulled me deeper until i was all the way in. i started cumming while she was cumming and it was the best head i had ever had until then

My favorite part is cuming in a woman's mouth, and watching her cheek puf up as she tries to swallow. Too bad my wife doesn't do that anymore. She's only done it once for me when we first started dating. She doesn't even like to go down on me now days.

Not meaning to seem totally selfish here but I'm inclined to agree with Johnny Mayberry. I can actually just kick back & totally enjoy (this is assuming we're not 69ing). There's those moments when it's totally indulgent. The subtle sensations are so intense and so wonderfully tingly up & down the shaft of my cock. When a woman plays with my shaven balls it's absolute heaven tossed in. Her swirling tongue just stiffens me that much more as she works her magic around my swollen cock. I often twitch with sheer joy as I can feel my cum rising within me. The warmth of her wet tight lips as it surrounds my thickness is wonderful.

It's sheer & total indulgence on my part when I'm receiving. Mmmmmm... such a joy.

Need I say anymore??:D

PinkOrchid said:
Whimiscality, I don't know how accurate it is to say that women don't get much out of giving head. Yes, there are a lot of women who don't like it at all, but there are some of us who wouldn't even imagine having sex without giving head. For me it's probably the most important part of foreplay--nothing gets me as wet and ready as a hard cock in my mouth. In fact, reading this thread makes me incredibly wet. Ahem, need to go now....

That's one of the most beautiful and motivating things I've ever read. I think I just fell in love with you.......:)

I think what I enjoy most is seeing the look of lust and passion in her eyes as she looks up at me while my cock is in her mouth. I love when I see that she is happy with pleasing me. I think it is most important to have eye contact when having oral sex. I know I love looking up when I'm licking her pussy and seeing the pleasure she is having.

Matt

I think what I enjoy most is seeing the look of lust and passion in her eyes as she looks up at me while my cock is in her mouth. I love when I see that she is happy with pleasing me. I think it is most important to have eye contact when having oral sex. I know I love looking up when I'm licking her pussy and seeing the pleasure she is having.

Matt

I have 2 favorite things.
The first is when she first puts her hot wet mouth around my cock and sucks in the head...mmmmmmmmmmmmm

then 2nd is when she stops every once in a while and we kiss long and passionately...

LadyGwen,

Maybe we should widen the topic to include woman as to what is a woman's favourite thing about giving head??

Matt

PinkOrchid said:
Whimiscality, I don't know how accurate it is to say that women don't get much out of giving head. Yes, there are a lot of women who don't like it at all, but there are some of us who wouldn't even imagine having sex without giving head. For me it's probably the most important part of foreplay--nothing gets me as wet and ready as a hard cock in my mouth. In fact, reading this thread makes me incredibly wet. Ahem, need to go now....

Hooo weee... it is getting a bit warm in here Pink! It's women like you that we men covet & treasure!:heart: :heart: :heart:

I love to make my dh moan and the way he thrusts his hips when its getting good. I like looking him in the eye when I go down on him, it's such a turn on to know I can please him this way and I love it when we 69...off to wake up dh :kiss:

in love with Pink :)

Pink, thank you for being you! You are truly a treasure, a lovely example of sensuality 'in the flesh'...

and btw...my favorite thing is when she looks up into my eyes after swallowing and says " I love the taste of your cum"...and then it's my turn to take her to heaven!:)

You all have a wonderful day!

~Sky~

Back