Preggy sex

Hexiegirl

Really Experienced
OK, just wondering how many of you out there find pregnant women attractive?

I'm feeling sooooooooooooo huge right now! :(

I'm a woman and have never been pregnant, but I think the sight of a pregnant woman is one of the most beautiful people ever! Rounded belly, full breasts - damn, just beautiful!

my husband and I have no kids, but good friends of ours (a couple) have a one year old. While she was pregnant, the man confessed to my husband while they were out having a 'boy's nite', that he had never found his wife as sexy as he did when she was pregnant, and that the sight of her 'baby bump' and swelling breasts and just the whole thought of it drove him absolutely wild.

When my husband told me this, he said, "I imagine when we're ready, I'll probably be like that."

And I just thought, "OH THANK GOD, I love this man!"

I'm right there with you Hexie. Hub says I'm beautiful, but I'm starting to feel like a fat cow with two dangling udders. Also, how are we supposed to keep our tits from sagging afterwards? :confused:

Hexiegirl said:
OK, just wondering how many of you out there find pregnant women attractive?

I'm feeling sooooooooooooo huge right now! :(

Hexie,

You have nothing to worry about. Pregant woman are very sexy, plus the sex was some of the best sex I have had.

Helll I liked it so much we had 4 kids...

awww, thank you Sexy and EE~

and yes! you are lucky Peachy!

hmm, I dunno Wyn, good bras?

LOL@Looking

here I was a couple of weeks ago

perversion25.jpg

Okay Hexiegirl, bottom line is...pregnant women are simply hot, no doubt about it. We have two children and I thought my wife looked great through both pregnancys and I'd say the same about you judging by your pic.

Hi,
Well here are my thoughts. I had 3 kids with my ex. Each time I thought she just radiated with beauty. I loved the way she looked but more then anything else, women get to do something that men will never get to do. Bring new life into this world. To have a closeness to a small little miracle that men will never get to experience. Even tho my ex and I were not able to keep the marriage going, I have 3 reasons to be grateful and happy. I love and adore my kids and they are a major blessing to me. They are adults now, but I will never ever forget seeing them born into this world and holding their little bodies in my arm. Man what a rush. Yes you may feel huge.. but not in our eyes. We do not see the weight gain as we see a miracle of life. The love of our life is giving birth to our own child. And ok breast milk is not bad either. LOL....
Really I know you all feel terrible but to our eyes you have never looked more beautiful and sexy in your entire life. We love the way you look. Ok getting misty here... lol And dad's HELP HER AND SHOWER HER WITH LOVE AND AFFECTION. And learn to help wth the kids. Yes even changing those poopy dipers. That is being responsible for being new life in this world. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Well guess now I get to wait to be a granddad and help my girls. They will have a cheap babysitter for sure!

Never been a dad nor have I ever made love to a pregnant woman I still find pregnant women beautiful. Beautiful yes, but not in a sensuous or erotic way to me. I think of the inner beauty that a woman can project especially when she's with child. You look absolutely radiant Hexie! :rose: :kiss:

Spenser - i think i love You. ;)

Hexie and Wyn - It sounds kind of bad - especially since it's so much better for the baby if you do - but try not breastfeeding. There should be less milk made and less stretching, which makes for less sagging. Or just be like the rest of us, breastfeed anyway, and tell people to piss off when they comment. You'll have earned a little sag!

entitled said:

Hexie and Wyn - It sounds kind of bad - especially since it's so much better for the baby if you do - but try not breastfeeding. There should be less milk made and less stretching, which makes for less sagging. Or just be like the rest of us, breastfeed anyway, and tell people to piss off when they comment. You'll have earned a little sag!

Thanks. I breastfed my first one until I stopped producing suddenly. Guess the little guy was too voracious. I went from small Cs to DD. They didn't sag all that much, but I've noticed it was just a tad lower. *sigh* And I was hoping there were breast "excercises." Oh well. I do enjoy telling people to piss off. Thanks again.

entitled said:

oooohhh nooo, you MUST breastfeed if it's at all possible, it's the best thing you can do for your baby! You can always get yer tits fixed later if it bothers you that much, but your baby only has that small window of opportunity to develop its immune system to its best advantage.

I had the best sex of my life with a pregnant woman, her sex drive was out of control, she had nice big tits, it was heaven:p

i agree with you peachy....

peachykeen said:
oooohhh nooo, you MUST breastfeed if it's at all possible, it's the best thing you can do for your baby! You can always get yer tits fixed later if it bothers you that much, but your baby only has that small window of opportunity to develop its immune system to its best advantage.

breastfeeding is the way to go.... plus your breasts stay pretty big while you are nursing.....which hubby should like. If they sag afterwards.. big deal.... i mean unless you are a nude model and have to have "perfect" features, a little sag is just a part of the whole life experience. Plus, I hate to say it if you don't know this already, but plenty of other things about your body change after pregnancy.... not a big deal. Being sexy is 90% attitude anyway.

Enjoy your pregnancy while it lasts... won't be long until you are up all night with that sweet little one!

:D BB

Like i said, i breastfed mine, and will with this one, too. Unless my milk dries up again. :rolleyes: And i agree that a little sag is a very low price to pay, especially considering that your hips will never be narrow again (the bone structure changes), stretch marks fade but never go away, and that little pooch on the belly from being stretched out is there forever.

Compare that to the benefits of having children and it's all nothing. You don't have to worry about getting pregnant again for 40 weeks, the hormones bouncing all over are a good excuse for a number of things, sex drive tends to shoot through the roof, loosening joints means you can get into positions that would have been impossible before, not being able to sleep anyway is a good excuse to jump the SO, and a number of other things. Just start taking it easy when your belly starts dragging the sheets while doing it doggy style. ;)

Preganant women...It's been awhile, too the tune of 15 years since the last time the wife was pregnant. I've always suffered what I've heard called, Satyrism (Horny all the damn time-laughing) but, when she was pregnant? I couldn't keep up, she damn near broke Me *Laughing* I'm not gonna say it's the best sex I've ever had, because ALL sex is the best. But, the changes a woman goes through during the pregnancy are absolutely magic, yes, even when Your parents and heritage are commented upon in unflattering ways in the delivery room by the lovely lil lady *laughing* :D ;)

James MacGregor said:
I couldn't keep up, she damn near broke Me *Laughing*

*snip*

...even when Your parents and heritage are commented upon in unflattering ways in the delivery room by the lovely lil lady *laughing* :D ;)

Maybe that's what's wrong with the Other Half... Poor thing's worn down to a stump. :eek:

Don't You know by now? It's all Your (as in men in general) fault anyway. And if Your parents hadn't been stupid enough to bring You into this world, we wouldn't be going through this living hell, it wouldn't feel like the little alien is going to pop out and kill the nurse across the room every time it moves, and they should all be cursed! It's all Your fault! :p :D

entitled said:
Maybe that's what's wrong with the Other Half... Poor thing's worn down to a stump. :eek:

Don't You know by now? It's all Your (as in men in general) fault anyway. And if Your parents hadn't been stupid enough to bring You into this world, we wouldn't be going through this living hell, it wouldn't feel like the little alien is going to pop out and kill the nurse across the room every time it moves, and they should all be cursed! It's all Your fault! :p :D
Yeah...I get that alot...*laughing*:D ;)

Back