You ladies make it hot in here

Spider_Guy said:
should I go on?.....or pull my pants back up and get lost :(

No, no, take it ALL off....i am waiting for this strip show to get underway...got my dollar bills all ready...woooohoooo.

How can I turn down such encouraging words......well I can't.

But I can strip very slowly.....who knows, maybe I can make a few bucks....hehe.

Spider_Guy said:
How can I turn down such encouraging words......well I can't.

But I can strip very slowly.....who knows, maybe I can make a few bucks....hehe.

*throwing dollar bills at your feet*:D

anniebug said:
*throwing dollar bills at your feet*:D

Good thing your not throwin pennies.....they get stuck in the oddest places....lol.

Hope you ladies are cookin up more ideas for pictures.....Love to do what you tell me to, be a little submissive for a sec.

I still love those cute little panties you wear.:heart: So damn sexy!

:kiss:

Gee, you girls sounds kinda cock hungry :eek:
Not sure if I feel safe with all you gorgeous women around me offering me money just to take off these Oooooo so itchy undies...hehe.

Ya know what helps to get rid of an itch......water :D

oh my.

you are Fantabulour (as I believe you put it...)

can we see your pretty face...? or more namely, your eyes....

<wicked grin>

its sooo sexy to see what i would be staring into if you mounted me....

Esha said:
oh my.

you are Fantabulour (as I believe you put it...)

can we see your pretty face...? or more namely, your eyes....

<wicked grin>

its sooo sexy to see what i would be staring into if you mounted me....

Mmm, you find me fantabulous as well. Well I think we could make fantabulous music together....lol. Here's a pic that shows my eyes. Hope it fullfills your request. If you have any more requests let me know, I like doing them.

Thinkin about making this one my avatar when I reach 100.

Whats everybody think?.

Spider_Guy said:
Thinkin about making this one my avatar when I reach 100.

Whats everybody think?.

Oh I like smooth. :p

Just a thought though. Is that a light fixture in the picture? It is very distracting to the wonderful subject of the picture. Maybe the same pic without the fixture. You should be the only fixture in the pic. :D

anniebug said:
Oh I like smooth. :p

Just a thought though. Is that a light fixture in the picture? It is very distracting to the wonderful subject of the picture. Maybe the same pic without the fixture. You should be the only fixture in the pic. :D

Yeah, it is a light. That pic wasn't very well thought out. I can think of a nice fixture that would make the pic hot.....

......Mold me anniebug, make my pictures great.....hehe. Maybe tonight I'll get out the cam and redo that pic for ya..minus the light :D

Mind a little appreciation from a Bi-m?

Very nice.... looks tasty

Stuart

Back