Eepy's Spring Break Thread

eepy

Literotica Guru
Yay! My webcam works just as dandily with XP as it did with my old OS :) Woo hoo!

I just got my apartment all to myself about an hour ago, but I've already taken some new pics for you all -- aren't I just so sweet and generous? :D

Just FYI, though -- I'll be out of town Sunday through probably Tuesday, but I'll do what I can during the rest of the week.

Also, if anyone would like to suggest poses, etc, your suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

All righty, so here's a little noncreative series for you all, just so that I can get this thing started. Have fun; I know I will :)

Attachments

• sb03a1.jpg
    sb03a1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 4,780
pic 2 of 6

Attachments

• sb03a2.jpg
    sb03a2.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3,680
pic 3 of 6

Attachments

• sb03a3.jpg
    sb03a3.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 3,618
pic 4 of 6

I think I really like this one.

Attachments

• sb03a4.jpg
    sb03a4.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3,733
pic 5 of 6

Attachments

• sb03a5.jpg
    sb03a5.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,446
pic 6 of 6

Attachments

• sb03a6.jpg
    sb03a6.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 3,568
Yippee...glad you got ur cam working....mmmmm you do have a very sexy body
hugs kisses
:kiss: :rose:

I know, I know. That was a horribly boring series. But it's gotta be better than nothin', hmm?

More to come. Hopefully better to come.

MMMMM, lovely body, great tits!!

My cam works too

Attachments

• image021.jpg
    image021.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,420
I wouldnt say boring...I would say sensational. You are most welcome here on lit. Thank you for sharing and being so beautiful.:kiss:

eepy said:
I know, I know. That was a horribly boring series. But it's gotta be better than nothin', hmm?

More to come. Hopefully better to come.

Definately not boring. Any pic showing your gorgeous body is very hot :p
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

I love Spring Break, so I knew that I would instantly love this thread. :D

Great pics, lovely body!
Nice cock Gazzaj :)

eepy said:
Yay! My webcam works just as dandily with XP as it did with my old OS :) Woo hoo!

I just got my apartment all to myself about an hour ago, but I've already taken some new pics for you all -- aren't I just so sweet and generous? :D

Just FYI, though -- I'll be out of town Sunday through probably Tuesday, but I'll do what I can during the rest of the week.

Also, if anyone would like to suggest poses, etc, your suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

All righty, so here's a little noncreative series for you all, just so that I can get this thing started. Have fun; I know I will :)

I know we are going to have lots of fun on your thread :p
Ok suggestion time...hehehehe.
1) make sure when you take your pics that the light isnt shining directly at your body otherwise you get a very bright shiny skin photo.
2) mmmmm how about a lingerie series.....love sexy lingerie.
3) post lots & lots of pics...hehehe

Hugs Kisses

Re: Re: Eepy's Spring Break Thread

ShavedGuy said:
1) make sure when you take your pics that the light isnt shining directly at your body otherwise you get a very bright shiny skin photo.

Yeah, I know, the lighting's the worse thing about those pics. I'll do better next time, I promise :)

Gret to see you again

Eepy...it is so nice to see yoru fresh personalityt and scrumptuous body on here again ! I hope you are doing real well!

looking forward to more~:D

Re: Re: Re: Eepy's Spring Break Thread

eepy said:
Yeah, I know, the lighting's the worse thing about those pics. I'll do better next time, I promise :)

The lighting might be the worst thing in the pics, but your sexy body sure is he best thing ;)

Re: Re: Re: Eepy's Spring Break Thread

eepy said:

well the first set was WOW!!! woot woot, yummmmy

how could the second set get better ?? :kiss: :rose:

Wonderful! I'm so happy to see you have returned!!!!!

You have the most amazing tummy ever!

Great pics Eepy...lovely body...but those breasts, so full, so firm, I love them. Can I bring them home with me??

*drools* you are a sexy thing, aren't you? incredible. I look forward to more pics

Clean up....aisle 7!

Wow....I really liked those pics.

THANK YOU......THANK YOU......THANK YOU

P.S. can you tell I really liked em?

Back