Double-sized dildoes

So far, we have had just two: one true double-ended dildo and the kind that has a sort of harness with a long one for the recipient and a short one for the person wearing it.

We ended up getting rid of the first one and we don't use the second one all that much. He finds the diameter of his part too large for comfort. That was the problem we had with the first one, too.

Double Dildo

My wife and I have one that is about 16" long. I love it when we lay on the bed butt to butt with half of it buried in each or our asses and talk diry to each other while we masturbate and gyrate on the dildo trying to "fuck" each other with it. Damn, I am hard just thinking about it.

Layne

PinkOrchid said:
Thanks guys!

Have either of you also used a strap on, if so, what differences are there between the strap on and the double-sided dildo???

I'd prefer to find out myself :D, but right now don't have anyone to play with

Own both. Played with both. She has a lot less control over a double, and usually does not cum using the double, but does with a strapon.

Orchid, you naughty little vixen you! You've piqued my curiosity about this subject matter now. I can't wait to see what other replies you get.:devil:

PinkOrchid said:
Amfig,

What kind of strap on do you guys use? The trouble I have with them is that I can't find one that's as enjoyable for me as for my partner. Any suggestions are welcome.

O.

First one we bought was a Super Penetrix. Nice little starter toy. Now use a Vac-U-Lock. Great product.

Info for Pink Orchid

Amfig told me about this thread, and I thought I'd register so I could give a better answer to Pink Orchid's questions about equipment and sensation.

The first toy like these we bought was a double dong. Wicked looking instrument. 18" long. Two big cocks joined at the balls. From the day the package arrived in the mail from Xandria my fantasy was seeing my man stuff half that dildo up his ass. I really wanted to see it. Finally asked him, and he did it for me. In hindsight (every pun intended) I should have let him start with something a little smaller. Took lots of time, effort and discomfort on his part to get it in, but he did, eventually. I enjoyed every minute of watching it, too.

Who knows? Maybe I liked watching all that grunting and pushing on his part because I sure know what it was like getting his bick cock shoved up my little bum way back when. It hurt a little, but I liked it. And if he's going to fuck my butt, he sur ought to know first hand how it feels.

That particular toy is fairly large diameter. I can still get him to take it up his ass from time to time as a special treat, but usually if I want him to show off his slut butt, I'll pick a smaller toy, most of the time. I really like to watch him stuff a big rubber dick in his tight little asshole.

We have had three different strapons. The first one was a SuperPenetrix. We had seen it in Xandria's catalog. I asked Amfig if he was interested in the toy. We went to a local lingerie store and bought it there. I preferred that over the catalog because I was at least able to see the toy in person before we bought. On the plus side, the dick end of the toy was smaller than the double dong and had vibes. It is also designed with a pussy plug. I loved the games we played with that toy. The toy itself was difficult to put on and to adjust. Also the power packs for the vibrators are separate units that have to be plugged in to the vibrators.

We bought a second cheap (under $50) strapon. Much larger dong, no pussy plug, no vibrator. Have only used it once. The dong is sort of foam filled and almost impossible to insert, even with lots of lube. Eventually we wore out the Super Penetrix. That's when we ordered the Vac U Lock. At first the Vac U Lock was awkward. The dongs are lifesize plus. Big and heavy. Way different from the Super Penetrix. Of course they are more wicked looking, too. The Vac U Lock has removable vaginal and anal plugs on the strap that goes between my legs. The harness is good quality leather. No vibrator, but there is a separate vibrating bullet that attaches to the harness with Velcro.

Here are some likes and dislikes. Tried having him put the double dong deep in his ass, roll over on his back and let me ride the other end. The turn on is mostly the visual and being bad. No real control over how to work the end in his rear. Sensation? Just another dildo, but more intimate since the other end is in my sweetie. Have used the Vac U Lock with no plugs, vaginal plug alone, anal plug alone and with both. With both plugs, I feel completely filled and stuffed. Fun when I'm in the mood for it. Also the strapon feels more "natural" when secured with harness and both plugs, and the plugs give a lot of stimulation. The connector base for the Vac U Lock sits pretty much on my clit, once I got the straps adjusted for fit, and therefore my clit gets good stimulation with every stroke, especially when I'm also using the pussy plug.

So in my opinion a strapon with a pussy plug is best. Especially good if the base of the cock can be adjusted near my clit. My clit gets a hit with every stroke, better than fucking, anyway for clitoral stimulation.

Mostly I think I like strapon sex because I feel like such a bad girl doing it.

Glad you found that helpful. If Lit had been around years ago I could have saved $100s on useless toys, and only be having fun with the good ones.

Back