BenWa Balls - Can Someone Please Tell Me.....?

G

Hi Everyone -

I seem to be over loaded with erotic energy these days, but I'm bored with my usual toys and techniques (AND stopping in the middle of whatever I'm doing to take care of myself has become counter productive..............) :D

So........just a few minutes ago, I feverishly dug a pair of BenWa Balls (a gift from a former S/O) out of an old junk jewelry box I remember tossing them into a couple years back (they are soaking in alcohol as I write this....).

I only used them a couple times in the past. They were quite pleasurable, but I was always afraid they would somehow get stuck up past my cervix and I'd have to go to my obgyn to have them extracted..........and that's NOT on my "top 10 things I wanna do b4 I die" list. Consequently, even when I DID use them, I was so concerned about this that I never kept them in long, and the concern I felt interfered with the pleasure..............

My question: Does anyone have any experience with this they'd care to share with me...............? I want to enjoy these little devils, but would feel better about it if I knew whether it was "safe" or not!

Thanks!!!

-X- :rose:

Unless your very pregnant I don't see how they could get past your cervix. Even during your menstrual cycle I don't believe the cervix opens up enough to get something that size up there. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hotred911 said:
Unless your very pregnant I don't see how they could get past your cervix. Even during your menstrual cycle I don't believe the cervix opens up enough to get something that size up there. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think she means getting it caught in that little space right in front of your cervix. I've heard of tampons and such getting caught in there if pushed up too far. I've wondered about that, too. I have a set of ben-wa balls, and I haven't used them because I'm really afraid after hearing those stories!

Maybe I'm just being silly?

S.

Hotred............

"Unless your very pregnant I don't see how they could get past your cervix."

Hmmm - that would make sense.

Sheath...............

"Maybe I'm just being silly?"

Then that makes two of us! :)

UPDATE>>>>>>>>
I did insert them though...........but I seem to be having the opposite problem...........I can't keep them in! Now I'm a petite woman, who (for sake of this post) has never had anything bigger up there than your average size penis........and.........never given birth........so tight is the watchword of the day..............so............

I wonder if one has to use muscles to keep them in, b/c they keep dropping out.................. LOL!!!!!

Thanks you guys! -X-

Xcitra said:

I wonder if one has to use muscles to keep them in, b/c they keep dropping out.................. LOL!!!!!

Thanks you guys! -X-

I have a set myself, and the reason I bought them was to strenghten the muscles, much like Kegals. Of course right after we bought them he dared me to put them in so I did. We had to go pick up our son at his parents house and sure enough, one of them fell out! Lucky for me neither noticed...or at least they didn't say anything if they did.

This post reminds me of a movie I saw once. Can't remember the title for the life of me, but I do remember once scene fairly clearly...

This girl was being chased up a stairwell by her boyfriend because he had recently caught her with another guy in her room. Anyway, she stopped at the top of the steps to look back at him, and she happened to be wearing a skirt, and all of a sudden you see these two metal balls drop from between her thighs, and they begin to bounce down each step. The boyfriend ended up stepping on one of them, and fell to the bottom of the steps, ending the chase quite abruptly.

Okay, okay. I know this doesn't have anything to do with your question ( hope that gets answered, by the way ) but I just thought I'd share.

Knowing my history with "sharing", this will probably be the last response to this thread.

I am the ultimate thread killer.

Ye-haw.

Hotred911 said:
I have a set myself, and the reason I bought them was to strenghten the muscles, much like Kegals. Of course right after we bought them he dared me to put them in so I did. We had to go pick up our son at his parents house and sure enough, one of them fell out! Lucky for me neither noticed...or at least they didn't say anything if they did.

OMG - LOL. :eek:

You were brave! No - I Will NOT be wearing them ouside the house for quite some time, thank you!

But as a Kegal exercise - yeah, that's a great idea - so I'll keep at it, if just for the exercise! Exercise and pleasure - like killing two birds with one stone! (There's a pun in there somewhere....)

Thanks!

Sati said:
This post reminds me of a movie I saw once. Can't remember the title for the life of me, but I do remember once scene fairly clearly...

This girl was being chased up a stairwell by her boyfriend because he had recently caught her with another guy in her room. Anyway, she stopped at the top of the steps to look back at him, and she happened to be wearing a skirt, and all of a sudden you see these two metal balls drop from between her thighs, and they begin to bounce down each step. The boyfriend ended up stepping on one of them, and fell to the bottom of the steps, ending the chase quite abruptly.

Okay, okay. I know this doesn't have anything to do with your question ( hope that gets answered, by the way ) but I just thought I'd share.

Knowing my history with "sharing", this will probably be the last response to this thread.

I am the ultimate thread killer.

Ye-haw.

Noooooo........Please don't kill my thread until I know how to use these damn things! LOL! :p

That movie sounds hysterical..........please let us know if you happen to remember the title!

Thanks!

-X-:rose:

PinkOrchid said:
I read somewhere to do kegels with one or two inside you to help strengthen your pc muscles. Had some not-so-good experiences with them, just the opposite of those who were dropping them out--for me it's a pain in the ass to get the little fuckers out!!!

I ended up lubing 2 fingers (after discovering the hard way I need to clip my nails first) and poking around. With the lube, you can't get any purchase on them to grab them and pull them out.

No one was home and I really didn't want to go running to the neighbors (they're nice, but I don't think they're *that* nice) for help. So after laughing for a few minutes (which btw helped get the ball down away from my cervix), I discovered that if I used my fingers to spread my vaginal canal open I could easily push the ball out.

I don't remember what movie it was, but I had flashbacks to a scene I once saw of a woman shooting ping-pong balls from her pussy and swore I'd NEVER try this again.

THEY'RE EVIL--STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!! ;)

I think you're thinking of Priscilla Queen of the Desert....the scene where the oriental woman is standing on the top of a bar and part of her "show" is inserting ping pong balls into her vagina and then " shooting" them out!

Never tried the Ben-Wa- Balls for exactly the reason mentioned above...I have horrible visions of trying to explain the predicament to my OBGYN.

Well ya see Dr. Hill it's like this........:eek:

Sati... actually the movie was called 100 girls... the boyfriend didn't actually catch them together... the girl was runng with the guy becasue the boyfriend was being abusive and the guy defended her... it's a funny movie. the reason he even knows she's in the upper part of stairwell is because the first ball falls out and rolls down the stairs... than the second ball is the one that trips him. Right before that part she's eating gcerial and wiggling like a feind.. you of course later learn why...

ben wa balls are hard pressed to get stuck up there.. if they do get stuck in that little bump, lay down and press your fingers right into the area right above the pubic bone and push out they come down far enough to be retrived. One of the more often uses of the balls was to train your PC mucles down there so that you can contract them more during sex and it also helps you hold it when you have to go to the bathroom. if you're doing anything where them slipping out would be a concern.. wear granny panties, they'll help catch them.

ammre said:
Sati... actually the movie was called 100 girls... the boyfriend didn't actually catch them together... the girl was runng with the guy becasue the boyfriend was being abusive and the guy defended her... it's a funny movie. the reason he even knows she's in the upper part of stairwell is because the first ball falls out and rolls down the stairs... than the second ball is the one that trips him. Right before that part she's eating gcerial and wiggling like a feind.. you of course later learn why...

ben wa balls are hard pressed to get stuck up there.. if they do get stuck in that little bump, lay down and press your fingers right into the area right above the pubic bone and push out they come down far enough to be retrived. One of the more often uses of the balls was to train your PC mucles down there so that you can contract them more during sex and it also helps you hold it when you have to go to the bathroom. if you're doing anything where them slipping out would be a concern.. wear granny panties, they'll help catch them.

Yup the movie is "100 Girls" I love that movie. I love the part when he picks them up and asks here what they are. But that is in the beginning of the movie.

Never used them don't know if I would either.

Well I don't know how they could get stuck anywhere - if they do - stand up and jump up and down. Or - just walking around the house seemed to be enough for me! They just fell out after about 10 min. My lover took one look at them and said "If you can keep those inside you while verticle - there's no way my cocks gonna fit in your pussy" lol Are there different sized ba wa balls? Mine are the size of small marbles?????

UPDATE:

Well, they WERE turning out to be a bit more trouble than I wanted to deal with on a lazy, rainy, Sunday!

At first, they both wanted to come out.......then after a while one dropped out but the other one stayed up there - I was of course concerned the one still there was stuck. Figured out that if I just relaxed, eventually it would drop down and out. Whew! Eventually they BOTH stayed up there for quite a while, too......BUT THEN......

I had to go tinkle! Well, I was too lazy to take them out and have to put them back in, but was having visions of having to reach in to the toilet to retrieve them if I didn't! So..........left them in, and stuck a tampon in while I tinkled, took it out when done and went on about my business!

Sheesh - this is a lot of work, even for exercise, LOL! Perhaps Pink Orchid has the right idea about only balls w/a/penis attached! However if I had one of those, BenWas w/n be an issue! Anyway, I'll keep at it......and if I end up in the OBGYN's getting de-balled (gelded?) I'll let you all know!

Hmmm, perhaps a vibrating egg........

Thanks everyone for all your input! ;)

-X-:rose:

Crazybbw - small marbles?! No, mine are bigger and reallly heavy - I wonder if they DO have sizes?!

Love abounds for Ben Wa balls!

Ben Wa balls can be great, especially for exercizes. I'm not sure if anyone already suggested this, but I've heard of putting them in a condom, tying it shut, and when you're finished just grabbing the end and pulling them out. I've never had a problem with them getting stuck and I use them all the time - I also haven't had the nerve to keep them in while going out in public. There are also some sets made that are attached by a string, like vibra-tone balls... they're larger, so they're not quite as good for exercizes, and the outer casing is plastic instead of metal, so they don't produce alot of vibrations. :rolleyes:

On another note: 100 Girls is an wonderful, hilarious movie, and that scene is great. Actually, her asshole boyfriend was enraged and chasing her (and the guy who she had only been talking with) partially b/c the guy had stapled his ponytail to the floor. I recommend the movie to absolutely everyone. The girl pretty much explains Ben Wa balls... "Those are my Ben Wa balls. I put 'em inside me, rock my legs and I get off."

Last edited:
Wow, you guys are fun.

I have a pair - they are a lot bigger than marbles! Mine aren't the biggest size, but they're substantial. I've never had a problem with them getting stuck - just push down, they should be pushed out into your hand. I've never had a problem with them falling out on their own - it's about muscle control.

I like them once in a while, if I'm just horny and around the house, or on-line and in the mood for something inside me other than a vibrator. Try pushing them almost out of yourself, then squeezing them up and back in - mmmmm.

The funniest thing ever was when I had just taken them out, and cleaned them... my boyfriend at the time & I had been playing, and our dippy housemate knocked on our bedroom door, came in, (we were dressed) and noticed them on my desk. He talked and talked and talked, and just absentmindedly kept playing with them... He had no idea, and meanwhile my guy & I were trying so hard to contain ourselves.

Has anyone tried leaving them in during sex? The ones I have would be small enough for that? Did I get the wrong ones? damn! I'm gonna have to go to that web site and go shopping - AGAIN! hehehe

Pink -

well.. if I put my thumb and middle finger into an "ok" sign - that's how big around mine are. Wrapping a tape measure around the circumference, that's... just a tish bigger than 5 and a quarter inches. The diameter is 1 & 3/4" - how's that for specific? :)

Mine are way too big to leave in during sex. Once, as a joke on my ex, I left them in, and he slid in, STOPPED, and was like, "what the hell?!?" I just laughed at him and took them out, told him I hadn't wanted to wait for him to get home from work.

I've considered wearing mine out... haven't ever, but I guess I could. The sound of them chiming together is very very faint once they're in, so it's unlikely someone would hear them and wonder. If you're really concerned about a stranger asking you if you're ringing, keep a second set in your purse, and pull them out if they ask. <shrug>

Have fun!

Now I'm totally intrigued. I want some - and I want to wear them out! I have the nipple clips - they are fun - but don't wear them out without a bra cuz they DO fall off after awhile (hehehe) Wonder why mine are so small?

Xcitra said:
Hi Everyone -

I seem to be over loaded with erotic energy these days, but I'm bored with my usual toys and techniques (AND stopping in the middle of whatever I'm doing to take care of myself has become counter productive..............) :D

So........just a few minutes ago, I feverishly dug a pair of BenWa Balls (a gift from a former S/O) out of an old junk jewelry box I remember tossing them into a couple years back (they are soaking in alcohol as I write this....).

I only used them a couple times in the past. They were quite pleasurable, but I was always afraid they would somehow get stuck up past my cervix and I'd have to go to my obgyn to have them extracted..........and that's NOT on my "top 10 things I wanna do b4 I die" list. Consequently, even when I DID use them, I was so concerned about this that I never kept them in long, and the concern I felt interfered with the pleasure..............

My question: Does anyone have any experience with this they'd care to share with me...............? I want to enjoy these little devils, but would feel better about it if I knew whether it was "safe" or not!

Thanks!!!

They won't go anywhere past your cervix....your cervix is closed. Someone said something about how even during your period, they don't think it would happen, and that is correct. Just like tampons....everything only has one way to go..out!

Don't worry, and have fun!

I wish I had seen this thread a long time ago. A girl I was dating a few years back had a set that she bought, they were the ones that made a light musical sound as they were moved. She was really nervous about using them and so not being exactly the shy type I asked my doctor about them. Being a long term friend and knowing both of us he started laughing and then explained there was no way they could get caught in her cervix,, even during delivery the cervix only opens 5 to 8 centimeters (2 to 4ish inches) and so unless she had them in during childbirth it was not an issue. He did suggest cleaning them after using them of course and so we started playing with them. She loved it after getting used to them a little. She would wear them in public and as she walked she could not only feel them move, but could also feel the vibration as they made noise. It was also a lot of fun knowing as we walked in public my girlfriend was gettiing excited. She did have them fall out into her panties a few times at first, but eventually got where she could hold them in very easily, and I have to tell you, by that point she could squeeze me hard enough it almost hurt. I loved it, and while no longer together we still correspond some and I happened not long ago to ask her about it. She is married now to a rather straight laced man (maybe him and my ex should run away, I don't think she even approved of cops using handcuffs) but she still uses them a lot and wears them in public but never tells him. According to her she now has (after a few years) enough muscle control to move a vibrator in and out with just her pussy. So don't worry ladies, and your significant others will love you for it.

Patrick

Back