As promised: Kitchen appliance how-to thread!

sheath

Literotica Guru
You all know by now that I'm into the kinky stuff, right? Right. :)

So...head to your kitchen and check out the items you never dreamed could be used for sex.

Cooking oil? Hand-held mixer? Spatula? Beer bottle? Popsicles? Knives? Whatever?

If you have ideas for your typical (or not so typical) household kitchen items, tell us all. :D

S.

sheath,you are worryng me:D
Besides, i've used all the items you've mentioned and some others too........:rose:
isshogai7

okay you are now both starting to scare me. lol

sheath, those wire whisks are wonderous things to be used, especially in combination with blindfolds, and you want the one where the wires are somewhat flexible. they do wonderous things in sensitory deprivation play. especially when someone can hear but not see them.

thank miss ebonyfire for that one. she introduced me to the wire whisk, to be used in such a manner.

Tie him up, naked, with a chain of those multitudinous plastic grocery bags that breed under the sink. Gag with apple, men are pigs (the absolute lowest!)

Drizzle with honey, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, etc. Festoon with strawberries. Giggle maniacally. Turn him over, enjoy his ass with various things... ice cream scoop handle, banana, increase size of items... bottles of spices, continue on up. Laugh maniacally some more.

Slap balls with spatula, roll pizza cutter lightly down his chest, grin wickedly.

My goodness, what has gotten into me this morning? Nice thread, Sheath! :heart:

OK, Now I'm concerned about Watergirl

watergirl said:
Tie him up, naked, with a chain of those multitudinous plastic grocery bags that breed under the sink. Gag with apple, men are pigs (the absolute lowest!)

Drizzle with honey, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, etc. Festoon with strawberries. Giggle maniacally. Turn him over, enjoy his ass with various things... ice cream scoop handle, banana, increase size of items... bottles of spices, continue on up. Laugh maniacally some more.

Slap balls with spatula, roll pizza cutter lightly down his chest, grin wickedly.

My goodness, what has gotten into me this morning? Nice thread, Sheath! :heart:

My oh my...Not only has Sheath become preoccupied with alternative sexual aids, but it appears to have rubbed off on Watergirl. :eek:
If I may suggest?? Perhaps what both of you need is some internet sex? :confused: ;)
You know... put something "real" back into your lives. :p

-kym- concerned for both Sheath and Watergirl's preoccupations :eek:

Ohhh, MY-Sir's-k -

You're so sweet to be concerned about us! Don't worry about me, I have lots of good plans for this weekend. Less lit, for starters... ;) and some good ass fucking to finish my weekend.

Sheath, I hope you've got plans to get some?

watergirl said:
Ohhh, MY-Sir's-k -

You're so sweet to be concerned about us! Don't worry about me, I have lots of good plans for this weekend. Less lit, for starters... ;) and some good ass fucking to finish my weekend.

Watergirl, sounds better than my weekend!:mad: I'll be working and spending my free time sunning. I'd much rather be spending as you are!
Best wishes for a great weekend! :rose:

-kym- glistening under the Florida sun :cool:

watergirl said:
Ohhh, MY-Sir's-k -

Oh, I got plans, baby. ;)

Thanks, everyone, for all the good ideas! And don't worry about me...I'm on a serious tear lately, wanting sex all the damn time, and simply trying to find new ways to push the limits of depravity (hehehe)!

Internet sex...maybe that should be my NEXT thread? :D

S.

sheath said:
Oh, I got plans, baby. ;)

Thanks, everyone, for all the good ideas! And don't worry about me...I'm on a serious tear lately, wanting sex all the damn time, and simply trying to find new ways to push the limits of depravity (hehehe)!

Internet sex...maybe that should be my NEXT thread? :D

S.

ALL OF THE TIME???! :eek: :eek:

~~~laughing~~~ Sheath, I knew there was something I liked about you! Sex stays on mind 24/7 too. :p
Glad to know I'm not the only depraved woman who lives, and breaths sex!

Forget about the internet sex thingy, I was being cheeky :rolleyes:

-kym- Yes, I'm cheeky and randy! :devil:

geezey it must be catching and the plans must be catching too.

maybe we should just start a woman's club of the randy, deprived and depraved women of lit.

Native Alien said:
geezey it must be catching and the plans must be catching too.

maybe we should just start a woman's club of the randy, deprived and depraved women of lit.

Where do I sign up? :D

Last night I discovered old-fashioned whipped cream! Yum!

And the handle of the knife-sharpener...that could be cool.

S.

how about we start it on the playground and see what happens? i will even start the thread.

Johnny Mayberry said:
Shove a beer bottle in her ass, coat her in flour, and whack her on the tits with a spatula...

Note to Self: don't wander into a kitchem with Johnny Mayberry
:D

just kidding of course

valcorie

watergirl said:
Ohhh, MY-Sir's-k -

We're all glad to hear it, baby, but...TMI???

:p

Roman

Some ideas

Hmmm...

Turkey baster enema?

Hand mixer as a vibrator?

Commercial whipped cream dispenser to fill up various orifices? (they're not just for whippets anymore!):D

My wife is a chef...you'd be surprised at the range of gadgets that you can find...I'm sure I can locate some more exotic ones for inspiration.

If I'm lucky, maybe she'll use them on me!

Roman

Valcorie said:
Note to Self: don't wander into a kitchem with Johnny Mayberry

just kidding of course

valcorie

LOL, I tailor it to the needs of the woman...if she doesn't drink, I shove a Coke bottle in her ass!

LMAO at Johnny, as usual... :p Glad to be helping with the quit-smoking challenge!

Roman, good luck! ;)

Re: Some ideas

RomanHans said:
My wife is a chef...you'd be surprised at the range of gadgets that you can find...I'm sure I can locate some more exotic ones for inspiration.

If I'm lucky, maybe she'll use them on me!

Roman [/B]

RomanHans.... your wife's a chef...so is my hubby....*grins* oh the fun...

Actually, this thread and the tools thread remind me of a little game amfrigger and I sometimes play for fun. Name three unrelated objects found around the house, such as: cordless drill, pastry brush, and lipstick. The other then makes up a sexual scenario using all three. My favorite combo so far was: (1) 12 feet of rope (2) a pot of oatmeal and (3) a vacuum cleaner!

Amfig said:
Actually, this thread and the tools thread remind me of a little game amfrigger and I sometimes play for fun. Name three unrelated objects found around the house, such as: cordless drill, pastry brush, and lipstick. The other then makes up a sexual scenario using all three. My favorite combo so far was: (1) 12 feet of rope (2) a pot of oatmeal and (3) a vacuum cleaner!

And??????? You can't post that and not tell the whole story!!!

Back