Library Suggestions

AnelizeDarkEyes

Lurker Deluxe
Greetings One and All.

Feel free to use this space to post suggestions for the Library. You may also use this space to as a way to complain, communicate, or offer your assistance. PMs are also welcome.

The basic idea is, don't post to any of the threads that collectively make up the Library, post here, got it? *smile*

~anelize

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Greetings One and All.

Feel free to use this space to post suggestions for the Library. You may also use this space to as a way to complain, communicate, or offer your assistance. PMs are also welcome.

The basic idea is, don't post to any of the threads that collectively make up the Library, post here, got it? *smile*

~anelize

anelize,

There are a ton of good reading in this thread feel free to move the links if ya wish or just keep it up for a while , it is pretty much the same thing..........Check it out....:cool:

Last edited:
What is going on? Is the library now a bunch of loose threads?

Personally, I liked the old way better.

zipman7 said:
What is going on? Is the library now a bunch of loose threads?

Personally, I liked the old way better.

Sorry for the confusion. No the library is NOT a bunch of loose threads. This is a TEMPORARY state of affairs. These threads will be linked to a Table of Contents at the top of the board. A - D are finished.

Give it a shot, have some patience :) These threads will fall out of sight soon enough. Thanks for your patience.

~anelize

Thanks, Anelize. You rock.

Yes, the time has come for me to retire as librarian. Anelize has graciously offered to take over my position (thank goodness -- my knees were getting sore!). I have a feeling that she's separating each library topic into a new, read-only thread so that it she can create a hyperlinked table of contents that is easier to use than my previous library thread. If I'm guessing right, these read-only threads will be buried quickly, only to be reached via the links in her new and improved library. (Have y'all had a chance to peek at it yet?)

When she's finished, I'm going to delete my Library thread and leave everything up to her.

Best wishes, Anelize!

NemoAlia said:
Thanks, Anelize. You rock.

Yes, the time has come for me to retire as librarian. Anelize has graciously offered to take over my position (thank goodness -- my knees were getting sore!). I have a feeling that she's separating each library topic into a new, read-only thread so that it she can create a hyperlinked table of contents that is easier to use than my previous library thread. If I'm guessing right, these read-only threads will be buried quickly, only to be reached via the links in her new and improved library. (Have y'all had a chance to peek at it yet?)

When she's finished, I'm going to delete my Library thread and leave everything up to her.

Best wishes, Anelize!

Thanks NemoAlia....That's EXACTLY what I'm doing :) I know it clutters the Board up, but it's just temporary, and you're right...the threads will get buried. I'm up to "E" now, so feel free to check it out!

Once again, many many thanks for everyone's patience during this transition.

Rosco--noted. I'll address ideas after the Table of Contents is done.

Sweet--I believe there is a section entitled "Terms" that takes care of a glossary type function. I'll check it out in the old library and get back to you. One of my projects for down the road is to do some major cross-referencing. LOL. I'll jump that bridge when I get to it.....

~anelize

Last edited:
AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Sorry for the confusion. No the library is NOT a bunch of loose threads. This is a TEMPORARY state of affairs. These threads will be linked to a Table of Contents at the top of the board. A - D are finished.

Give it a shot, have some patience :) These threads will fall out of sight soon enough. Thanks for your patience.

~anelize

Sorry, I didn't understand what you were doing.

My bad. :rose:

zipman7 said:
Sorry, I didn't understand what you were doing.

My bad. :rose:

No problem :) Feel free to put me on ignore during this rather trying time. That was a suggestion of MissTaken. I know it's irritating as hell. Sorry :( I'm trying to just push on through and get it done as fast as I can.

~anelize

What about...

Underwater?
Is there any form of play involving forced underwater blowjobs say, in a hot tub?
Just curious...

i thought i would bump this thread for current comments (if any) on possible new topics for addition to the Library.

Please take a moment to look through the Library and let me know if there are any topics you would like to see become a part of our ever growing informational hub. Anelize covered many subjects (thanks!), but feel free to pipe up on interests dear to your heart.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

lara

Info on more subtle or beginner levels, such as the great link 'rain gave me: http://www.akashaweb.com/goodgirl.html (Which was meant as a how-to for the vanilla partners of male subs who want to find their Inner Domme, or just understand better, but helpful to others, too.)

Also, less 'mainstream' or traditional (for want of a better word) areas of bds or m, that are hard to find, such as mindplay and mindfuck.

Thank you. The library is a great resource!

PS, thanks for the suggestions. i will certainly keep them in mind in the next few weeks.

Please take a moment to check out the link below (from our Library -- under the section entitled "Links") which was a thread dedicated to those just starting out in BDSM. You'll find many of the links posted are still active and informative.

Good luck on your explorations.

lara

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73517

chris9 said:
I have a more specific suggestion of adding FurryFury's topping from the bottom thread to the section dealing with vanilla relationships.

Could be a good addition along with a few others which deal with previously uncovered or lightly covered topics....I think someone also mentioned recently there was a need to add some of the obectification threads as they couldn't find anything on it in the library.

Catalina :rose:

I would like to see more threads on "Spanking" I was looking in there the other day and didn't see very much about it.

That thread that talked about BDSM places you could go stay with dungeons? Or any thread with that sort of information would be great! I couldn't find it so I started my own to see what people would tell me.

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
That thread that talked about BDSM places you could go stay with dungeons? Or any thread with that sort of information would be great! I couldn't find it so I started my own to see what people would tell me.

LOL, you mean the BDSM Castles thread?

catalina_francisco said:
LOL, you mean the BDSM Castles thread?

That one is good but I think there was another called something like BDSM Bnb's or something that had more places in it. The sort of places I might actually go to.

I mean I would be more comfortable at first going to a BnB that let us use the dungeon than a place that did the Pro Domme thing. Eventually we might work up the other though. I'd really like to!!!

FurryFury said:
That one is good but I think there was another called something like BDSM Bnb's or something that had more places in it. The sort of places I might actually go to.

I mean I would be more comfortable at first going to a BnB that let us use the dungeon than a place that did the Pro Domme thing. Eventually we might work up the other though. I'd really like to!!!

Think I might have found it ?

Back