Survivor Immunities 4/16/03

Chicklet

plays well with self
Numbers for 4/09/03 were 7, 20, 25, 27, 33, 45 and bonus 41! I don't know who Deliciously_Naughty had to bribe to get another win <wink> other winners were DarlingNikki, PenanceS, and sweetsubsarahh!! Lots! Don't worry, everyone else, I promise that there will be plenty of more drawings this year = ) (those of us scurrying to get our taxes sent in this week need the good luck!)

Note: There is a new category on Lit! Erotic Horror may sound intimidating but I think it's going to be a lot of fun, especially once we start adding our great works to it! Be sure to edit your scoreposts with the new category!

Immunities

1) Immunity points are awarded on a weekly basis. There will be a new thread posted in the Awards Forum for each weekly Immunity Guess.
2) There is no requirement to participate in Immunities. A contestant may forego all Immunity activity.
3) Immunities are won based on a weekly Lottery available here: http://lottery.merseyworld.com/
4) Contestants will select a single number between 1 and 49. Selected number will be posted by the contestant prior to Midnight GMT on Tuesday. That is Midnight in London between Tuesday and Wednesday. For the Timezone illiterate: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html
5) Immunity will be awarded if contestant's guess matches any one of the winning numbers or the bonus ball listed at the top of the page at http://lottery.merseyworld.com/
6) Immunity points must be used by the close of immunity guesses listed in Immunities Rule #4. Contestants will report which category they will use their points in on that week's Immunity Thread.
7) Immunity points are only available for use in a category that has not been filled by a story or poem. For example, if you do not want to write and Incest story, use your immunity in that category.
8) Immunities will disqualify any future story from that category. Once the immunity is posted, that category is closed to submissions.
9) Immunities must be posted on the scoring sheet by midnight the Friday after the drawing.

You do not have to participate, and if you do, you don't have to accept the immunity!

Pick a number between 1 and 49, then post your guess here!

The list of weekly rollovers:

BlackSnake - 23
BlessedBe - 13
Chicklet - 36
DarlingNikki - 7
Deliciously_Naughty - 25
IndigoMoon - 34
Indigo Sky - 12
jon.hayworth - 6
JUDO - 29
Just-Legal - 19
Lovepotion69 - 13
Master_Vassago - 5
Miss_Taken - 32
obedientpet - 22
OldSoulReborn - 13
PenanceS - 45
PoliteSuccubus - 17
RisiaSkye - 13
SexyChele - 43
sweetsubsarahh - 27
sweetnpetite - 48
Svenskaflicka - 9
WillowPuss - 3

If you're on this list and you'd like to change your number for the week, just post your new choice and that's the one in effect. If you'd like to change it for the rollover then post something to that effect. If you want to be added to this list, post that you want to be added.

Remember - You are responsible for your own immunities. You will not be notified that you have won and you must use your winning immunity in that week or lose it. (Rule #9)

Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited:
I'd like to use my second immunity in the category Novels and Novellas!!

Thanks, Chicklet!

It's not too late, is it??

I would like to use my immunity for Non-English, please.

Woo!

I guess it's too late to use my immunity for illustrated stories, huh?

If this is the 2nd time I miss out I'm gonna cry

deliciously_naughty said:
I guess it's too late to use my immunity for illustrated stories, huh?

If this is the 2nd time I miss out I'm gonna cry

<sadly hands _naughty a hanky>

5; 7; 23; 29; 38; 47 and 26

I am seriously considering changing my 'lucky' 3.

*wanders off muttering under breath*

WillowPuss said:

I am seriously considering changing my 'lucky' 3.

*wanders off muttering under breath*

Same here. But I'll just bet ya, the minute I say I want it changed, that d-ed lottery will start ticking out 9's like a maniac. OK, if I haven't gotten ONE immunity before June, I'm gonna change my number.

WillowPuss said:

So our winners are Blacksnake, DarlingNikki, JUDO, and Master_Vassago! Congrats, folks!

Don't worry, Svenskaflicka. I was in your same boat until last week and now I've had two in a row. He who laughs last and all that...

Re: Chicklet

Krenna Smart said:
Deep in the heart
love's cruel dagger remains

is this a dagger i see before me, handle towards my hand? come, let me clutch thee or other such nonsense?

Back