Frenum Piercing

Lifeguard326

Really Experienced
Ok call me crasy, But I'm thinking of having my cock Pierced in what is called a Frenum. A small barbell across the bottom of the cock just behind the head. Supposed to fell nice for the guys and good for the gals.

What has been your experiences, both for the ladies, would it turn you off, and from the guys-how bad did it hurt?

Lifeguard326

:cool:

I was with a guy who had his cock pierced...cool to look at and play with..never did let him penetrate me...he was huge and the thought of the peircings alogn with that totally freaked me out....

From what I've heard they do, but they make special condoms for them from what I've heard as well...

This is what I thinking aboout having done.

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 786
Not for me dude............I would have to "Just say No"

after looking at that picture im actually thinking of getting it done. but first i wanna know how much it hurts! god it looks painful!

and your legs are gorgeous...why shave them? EXACTLY!!! i think a little touch up on my manhood can make it funner to look at.

Shaving legs and sticking a piece of metal through your cock..TWO DIFFERENT THINGS dude....and I dont shave my legs every day...sorry.

Piercings are cool...but a giant oozy hole in your cock...gross.

The looks of having the human body pierced doesn't exactly bother me that much. The one thing I'd be concerned with is the initial pain involved and call me a wimp but that's one place I do not want ANY discomfort. Secondly is the medical aspects of it- a procedure such as this could have dire consequences ranging from loss of sensivity to infection. Again, not for me to even dare!

And while I'm not one to knock anyone's fashion statement or vanity, the risks are too high for me to attempt it. If it's your thing, please OH please maek sure you know the risks involved prior to having the procedure done.

From what I've read it is actually one of the least painful piercings, believe it or not. A few second of pain, then your ok.

I'm more concerened w/ what a women would think, seems to lean more to not. As far as the shaving goes, thats another thread.

I love piercings so, of course, I think you should do it. I have my clit pierced and it really didn't hurt all that bad, it was actually kinda fun while it healed. Just make sure that you go to a very good piercer who works in a completly sterile environment. They should be willing to show you the room and all tools (which should be wrapped in a sterile package and opened infront of you right before the piercing). As for after care, mine healed very nicely, I know the anatomy is different but I can't see there being a problem if you take very good care of it. Most places will give you an after care sheet on how to clean it ect.

I've had quite a few piercings and they really don't hurt all that bad, the pain is over before you even know it's begun. I would love to be with a man with a pierced cock.

*chanting* Do It...Do It...Do It....Do It.... :D

Howdy.

Mine's pierced, and well, it's a blessing and a curse. It's never healed really, and I hear that's a common problem with those sorts of piercings, but I love the way it looks, and it's made the skin over it much much more sensitive. It also slightly hurts my girlfriend from time to time when we're having sex.

Still, my experience was very positive, and considering more fun piercings there...can't decide between more frenums, a prince albert, or Dydoes...

Melesse

Oh right...pain...yea, it hurt. I would even say it hurt alot, but only for a second. I definitely cried out, but by the time the quick ah was out, it was over and I was wondering why I had yelled.

I'm still trying to find someone who has a pic of mine so I can post it so you can see it. I have the pre-piercing pic, but I lost the post one.

Melesse

lostlittlegirl said:
I love piercings so, of course, I think you should do it. I have my clit pierced and it really didn't hurt all that bad, it was actually kinda fun while it healed. Just make sure that you go to a very good piercer who works in a completly sterile environment. They should be willing to show you the room and all tools (which should be wrapped in a sterile package and opened infront of you right before the piercing). As for after care, mine healed very nicely, I know the anatomy is different but I can't see there being a problem if you take very good care of it. Most places will give you an after care sheet on how to clean it ect.

I've had quite a few piercings and they really don't hurt all that bad, the pain is over before you even know it's begun. I would love to be with a man with a pierced cock.

*chanting* Do It...Do It...Do It....Do It.... :D

Well you are by far the most incourgaging, Thanks, I'll let u know what happens...

I have been pierced...you never know how your body is going to react to it! Some people do fine with having a foreign object pushed through their skin...others dont.

IM still for leaving the cock alone...harder to give a good bj with the piercing...he said go for it but I was so worried I would bump it the wrong way and hurt him!

I actuallythink that piercing looks cool, but then, I'm a weirdo when it comes to piercings. I like strange things.

I just don't get why anyone would want to ruin a perfectly nice penis this way.

I got it pierced about eleven months ago. I was considering either another tattoo or piercing to celebrate the anniversary ;)

Melesse

Back