Swallowing

Erlikkhan

Literotica Guru
I have always been curious whether or not women really enjoy swallowng cum or they do it because they think the guy wants them to. Same goes for facials... do women really get off on it?

I do enjoy it, but haven't with the few men I've been with. Not everyone tastes the same y'know? lol

A part of what excites me is pleasing the man that I'm with.. but that hasn't anything to do with my liking oral, or swallowing, or facials.

It's so funny how different people's cum tastes totally different. I think it's a diet thing. I love the taste of my husband's precum but am not really fond of the taste of the spunk... I really crave his cock in my mouth, though.

Euphrosne
:cathappy:

I can't swallow, so I don't. But I'm slick about it and my recent boyfriends have thought I actually was swallowing.

Facials... no one's ever asked me for that. The thought doesn't particularly excite me, but I'd be more than happy to accomodate my boyfriend if he wanted it.

I get off on my man going crazy. Whatever he desires is my goal. If I know he really wants to shoot all over my face/ass/tits whatever - then I'll pull him out at the precise moment. Otherwise I prefer to swallow - hate to think of all that nice cum just going to waste! lol

I've only swallowed once. I dunno if it will ever happen again.

Facials dont sound too good, but getting it shot across different body parts aint too bad.

Yes, and most definitely Yes. It's part and parcel of a longstanding face-fucking fetish i've had. I loved it before i accepted His collar, and now that i wear it, a facial is just one of the ways He keeps me in subspace, reminds me that i'm His.

~anelize

Yes to both, with qualifiers. I've never hesitated to swallow, even with past partners whose semen made me sick to my stomach (which I hear is a common problem, but one that for some reason I haven't had with T...and I've swallowed a lot of his cum), but my enjoyment is directly fueled by his. If he treats it like no big deal, then I won't be quite as enthusiastic about it. It can be a very erotic, very exciting experience if he lets it.

Double that with facials. On its own, with no expressions from him, I would just as soon pass. But once he adds in that look on his face, so triumphant and scornful at his little slut taking something so dirty--and getting off on it--, as well as whatever he is saying that matches that description, I'm soaked.

Where's the poll? I just wanted to vote in favor of swallowing.

Amfig said:
Where's the poll? I just wanted to vote in favor of swallowing.

Amfig! I never suspected you swallowed! My whole perception changes...

Oh, and to keep this on track - I'm with Quint!

crazybbwgirl said:
I get off on my man going crazy. Whatever he desires is my goal. If I know he really wants to shoot all over my face/ass/tits whatever - then I'll pull him out at the precise moment. Otherwise I prefer to swallow - hate to think of all that nice cum just going to waste! lol

I'd hardly call it going to waste but needless to say, the desired results for both parties should be taken into consideration!:cool:

To be honest, both spraying externally & internally has its nuances.:devil:

I swallow every time because I enjoy it. If I didn't I would probably swallow once in a while just to please him.

Neither one of us is too fond of facials, but give me a blast on my breasts or tummy any day and I'll be a happy woman. :D

I LUV WHEN A GIRL IS HUNGRY FOR CUM......WHAT DO YOU GIRLZ THINK OF GUYS THAT LIKE TO TASTE THEIR OWN CUM? LIKE LICKING THE CUM OFF YOUR HARD NIPPLES OR OFF YOUR WET PUSSY? JUST WONDERING......IS IT A TURN ON? WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR FIRST TIME WITH A NEW GUY AND HE CAME ON YOUR TITS AND LICKED IT OFF ...WOULD THAT FREAK YOU OUT?

jracer347 said:
I LUV WHEN A GIRL IS HUNGRY FOR CUM......WHAT DO YOU GIRLZ THINK OF GUYS THAT LIKE TO TASTE THEIR OWN CUM? LIKE LICKING THE CUM OFF YOUR HARD NIPPLES OR OFF YOUR WET PUSSY? JUST WONDERING......IS IT A TURN ON? WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR FIRST TIME WITH A NEW GUY AND HE CAME ON YOUR TITS AND LICKED IT OFF ...WOULD THAT FREAK YOU OUT?

I'll go with these questions, although I'll never understand why people feel the need to shout when online.

I love a guy that tastes his own cum, it's a major turn on for me to know that he's willing to do that, but it's even more of a turn on when he enjoys doing it.

There's one thing I love about my man, and that's when I rub just the tip of his cock over my nipple and then have him lick it off, my pussy gets dripping wet just thinking of him doing this.

I dunno about the last question, I guess I'm the type of person that likes to get to know my partner and the things he likes, so it wouldn't freak me as such, but I'd wonder why he didn't share it with me first.

To the first question's on this thread ... Yes I love to swallow my boyfriend, he tastes great, but I've never enjoyed tasting any past partners ... that's why I'm glad this one's the one I spend the rest of my life with :)

The whole Facial thing I'm not 100% sure about, but I've never tried it yet, so once I do then I can answer honestly ... But I'm more than willing to try anything once.

PinkOrchid said:
Facials can be awesome if both people are participating and getting something out of it and the woman isn't just being used for target practice.

My favorite is to be on my knees, mouth open, tongue out, looking up at him while he uses his hand for the last few strokes, then slaps his cock on my tongue as he starts coming, I get to lick some of it, watch him stroke himself, and watch him come, and he gets to see it all over my face. Win-win situation :D

I'm sure he'll see this, but just in case, I'm directing my boyfriend in this direction later LOL.

Thanks PinkOrchid, it is something I wanna try and hopefully we'll try it fairly soon :)

PinkOrchid said:
Facials can be awesome if both people are participating and getting something out of it and the woman isn't just being used for target practice.
My favorite is to be on my knees, mouth open, tongue out, looking up at him while he uses his hand for the last few strokes, then slaps his cock on my tongue as he starts coming, I get to lick some of it, watch him stroke himself, and watch him come, and he gets to see it all over my face. Win-win situation :D

And that's the mental image I'll start today with! wow! I have a feeling I'll be in a great mood today!

PinkOrchid said:

Hmm P.O........ Must agree with you as well. Although; I prefer to have my hands bound behind my back, His collar around my neck, fully submissive to Him as He cums on my face and in my mouth.
>>sigh<< God how I miss Him! :heart:

-kym- Daydreaming of our reunion :)

Nicole said:
I'll go with these questions, although I'll never understand why people feel the need to shout when online.

I love a guy that tastes his own cum, it's a major turn on for me to know that he's willing to do that, but it's even more of a turn on when he enjoys doing it.

There's one thing I love about my man, and that's when I rub just the tip of his cock over my nipple and then have him lick it off, my pussy gets dripping wet just thinking of him doing this.

I dunno about the last question, I guess I'm the type of person that likes to get to know my partner and the things he likes, so it wouldn't freak me as such, but I'd wonder why he didn't share it with me first.

To the first question's on this thread ... Yes I love to swallow my boyfriend, he tastes great, but I've never enjoyed tasting any past partners ... that's why I'm glad this one's the one I spend the rest of my life with :)

The whole Facial thing I'm not 100% sure about, but I've never tried it yet, so once I do then I can answer honestly ... But I'm more than willing to try anything once.

The taste of my own cum has never been a turn off for me, licking it off a womans nipples that I am with, or anywhere else is a turn on for me, a very big one. Slowly making a woman cum with my tongue after I have cum inside her and then kissing her so she can taste the two of us together almost always gets me ready to go again too.

As for taste, cheat, change the flavor by eating lots of fruits and juices and stay away from coffee and any bitter foods, if it is harsh in your mouth, guess where else it will taste bad.

Patrick

Erlikkhan said:
I have always been curious whether or not women really enjoy swallowng cum or they do it because they think the guy wants them to. Same goes for facials... do women really get off on it?

I enjoy it. I love the look on his face while he watches me do it. I love the feeling of it, all warm and wet, sliding down my throat. I love the taste, knowing that it comes from my man, knowing that I made him give that to me. I love to suck every drop until he starts to get hard again. Then I like to do it again. And again. ;)

Facials? If my man wants it, that's all it takes to get me off. But for a nicely evil twist, I like to let him cum inside me a few times, then straddle his face...and give him a facial with his own cum while he sucks my clit until I orgasm. Kinky? You betcha. :devil:

S.

Back