Love Swing?

G

Has anyone here ever tried to use one of those interesting looking devices? You know, the strappy little swing that you can hang in your house to have sex on in many thrilling looking positions? I'm really interested in getting one for myself and my boyfriend but was hoping for an educated opinion before I went out and purchased one... so... anyone use one before and did you think it was overrated or worth the money?

I think the website that talks of it is www.loveswing.com (imagine that, lol).

woodcarver said:
get the one with the bungee cords.

o_O Is there any way that using such a purchase could put me in the hospital? And would it be worth it? A few broken bones are a small price to pay for a good love tryst, lol.

I've got one too, Tania. They're really cute and a lot of fun (gravity is defeated! HAHAH!). Just think about where you're going to hang it (a crossbeam?), and be prepared to reign in the libido and read the "some assembly required" instructions.

If you're anything like me, you'll be pulling straps outta the box and saying a slightly more elaborate version of, "WTF?!"

This reminds me of something I found around the first tax refund check and didn't buy and now can't remember the name of - maybe somebody here can help me find it. It was a sex position thing, and it was like a backboard that could be swiveled around and locked in any position. Does anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?

I think I love you, kaoskytton... between your feelings on oral sex and the fact that you already own my coveted toy... my little heart is beating with fondness, lol.

Anyhoo, thanks for the reply and of the assembly warning (damn). I was thinking about getting one that you hang in a doorway but in all reality that just wouldn't work... I'd be slamming into walls and knocking things over every three seconds, lol. I don't think I'll ever be able to reign in my libido long enough to actually read instructions though... hmm... I guess my man and I could always just have sex on the box. :D

Never heard of your interesting little device, Etoile... but I wish I had...

Etoile said:
This reminds me of something I found around the first tax refund check and didn't buy and now can't remember the name of - maybe somebody here can help me find it. It was a sex position thing, and it was like a backboard that could be swiveled around and locked in any position. Does anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?

I believe your thinking of something like this perhaps? I found this at JT's Stockroom, but I'm sure most other places that deal with bondage furniture have something similar.

SexyChele said:
I believe your thinking of something like this perhaps? I found this at JT's Stockroom, but I'm sure most other places that deal with bondage furniture have something similar.
Yes, that's it!! Thank you. Not sure why I didn't notice it at the Stockroom before. I had seen The Fantasy Rack's own site and those are the same pictures. Thank you again!

Hehe...I was just saying the same thing to a friend of mine about you, Tania. Yay the pursuit of great sex and better orgasms!

Are you into bondage or just in pursuit of nifty positions?

If you can hold onto the door jam it's not so bad but it's a lot of wear and tear on the door and when it gives, watch out for splinters! :)

Sex on the box! I love it!!!

Anybody use that backboard thing? Does it hurt your spine? I've had sex on a cross before and it really killed my spine between my shoulderblades - very sore. :(

kaoskytton said:
Anybody use that backboard thing? Does it hurt your spine? I've had sex on a cross before and it really killed my spine between my shoulderblades - very sore. :(

The backboard thing looks slightly completely terrifying to me :eek:... and... sex on a cross? ::scandalized:: lol

I knew I lost one of our exchanges.

Yeah, sex on a cross. Didn't even really like the guy. You know, friend with benefits type. Really cute but really stupid?

But the cross...that was something to remember. I always make it a point to have sex in interesting places, because it makes for better stories in the future. Nobody wants to hear that you screwed in your bedroom 900 times in one year.

Well, unless it's a leather pillow top waterbed. :)

Really cute AND really smart guys are kind of a paradox within themselves, lol. Even my very cute boyfriend isn't what you would call *really*smart... sometimes I just want to smack him and scream, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" :confused:

"Well, unless it's a leather pillow top waterbed." Damn straight!
:D The second I saw my bed in the store (and I was bed shopping for over a year) I started getting wet... I just looked at the seller I was with, pointed, and said, "That one. Mine." And we've been happily married ever since ::sniffle::.

I would love to start getting in a few more sexy locations into my sex resume though... maybe not something as far as a cross (damn my religious upbringing, lol) but something... my boyfriend is more nervous about sex in public places and such but I'm hoping I can drag him out of that with a bit of time... any suggestions?

Yeah...but that's not always a bad thing. If they're too perfect it's too hard to walk away. :)

Oh my goddess, I walk around with my phone in hand and "9, 1" dialed. They can be so damn retarded. But it's gotta be some part of us, too. Some part of us must love the cute stupid type. :)

Or maybe we're just waiting for the right man. Any volunteers, boys?

Tania, I will never forget your bed for the rest of my life. It's gonna be my life's ambition to get one just like it...maybe in an iron four-poster bed, though. Are you giving it the workout it needs?

Oh, it wasn't really a big religious statement. It's not like we borrowed a church cross or anything. Come to think of it, I can't imagine for what purpose he had a cross. But, it was there, like so many other things.

Yeah, a lot of people have issues with public displays of affection which can put a real vice on your potential. Are you bisexual or am I just special? One of my friends really dug the girl-girl action and my public displays of affection with women were intoxicating to him. That's how I suckered him into stuff like on the dance floor.

Maybe work him into it slowly? Like, if you know someone who works as a security guard somewhere, maybe you can slip into a store, bank, etc., and have sex off camera in a strange and unique place. I tried that, too. Maybe work him up to the big stuff.

Did you have any places in mind?

Oh yes, my bed is very much appreciated by myself and my man, lol. One of the reasons I stayed home today was that I'm still so sore from our 'little' romp on Monday... but God, it was worth it, lol. And I would redo it all right this second if I could... but I only see him pretty much on the weekends :(. The only bright side is that building up the anticipation all week makes our sex life even more explosive. But mostly it's just frustrating... grr...

Heh, something about that really amused me... like one day you're just sitting around and he's like, "Hey... I have a cross in the basement... wanna fuck?"

My boyfriend (Chris... I'll tell you that now just because I'm getting sick of constantly referring to 'my boyfriend', lol) doesn't really have much of a problem with public displays of affection but there is a small bit concerning legal issues that I won't get into on here that would make it really horrible if we were caught together. So... he's really just trying to be sensible by denying me any sort of kinky public sex... but it really just adds more appeal in my opinion, LoL.

"Are you bisexual or am I just special?" I cannot ever really seem to label myself... you are the only girl I have ever actually talked to and thought, "Hmm... I *like* her..." LOL. You just seem very intelligent and open-minded...

I was thinking for my first 'kinky' place I would start talking to Chris about sneaking me into his dad's office while it's closed and we could have sex on a desk or such... a small step but still vastly appealing to me :D. And Chris has even casually mentioned it before sooo... I'm pretty sure I could swing that one. ::hopeful::

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think weekend lovers are the best for a multitude of reasons; it keeps you hot all week, it's a lot easier to be witty for a few hours than nonstop, it's always mysterious and electric when you get back together, etc.

Yeah, I hear ya, though. I'm not getting any myself and it's killing me. Sex is like oxygen. Sex is a many-splendored thing. All you need is sex!!!

Yep, pretty much. I was picking him up for coffee and he had this huge cross...not sure if it was for a play or what. And I'd asked him if he'd ever had sex with anyone on it, and he gave me this, "Actually, no, I haven't," face, so he tied my arms to it with bungee cords (I still laugh about that), and it was pretty good, but you've gotta keep your balance and it's hard on your shoulders since they're the only thing holding you on.

Well, unless he's on the national most wanted list, why don't you just drive to another city where nobody knows you and fuck like rabbits in the public park? :)

Thank you, on both counts. You seem very open-minded (and intelligent, but I think open-minded is even more rare) as well. I find myself in a constant state of sexual solitude in my desires, like the money shot discussion before. It just seems that so few people are into kink anymore. I won't lie to you and tell you that I'm not bisexual. Actually, if it wasn't for the cock I can't walk away from I'd never share my bed with a man.

WOW!!! That's great. And you know his dad must have done it. I mean, I've had sex at MY desk. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't anyone? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! Why don't you try this weekend? That way, we avid listeners can hear a report.

Weekends work very well... even if they are torture... I tried to stay with him for one week once and it was total hell, lol. I spent all day sniffling and staring at the ceiling while he was at work and then when he came home, I was all ready to play and he was all ready to take a nap. I cried a lot and he felt guilty and we haven't done so since... and that's my story on that, LoL. With weekends we just appreciate each other a lot more and Chris is well rested and ready to screw my lovely brains out. :D

Bungee cords seem to be a popular sex item today... I can only imagine the many aches a cross could give ya, lol. I'm completely sore just from twisting about in my bed... a lot of that is in my ribs though... just from straining up against Chris while he was on my back and fucking me ::shivers::. And fingering my clit... God... he's good...

"Well, unless he's on the national most wanted list, why don't you just drive to another city where nobody knows you and fuck like rabbits in the public park?" Perhaps I will explain to you after we chat for a while longer... I assure you that Chris has not killed, kidnapped, or done anything that starts with a 'k' and could get him arrested, lmao. It's not even really Chris... it's just us... together... anywhere... ::sigh:: It will all be straightened out soon though (hopefully).

What annoys me about most people is that they would be into something but it's almost like they refuse to admit it... because they would rather judge and criticize someone else. Ah well, screw them... I'm the one having good sex, LOL. I can't say I'm bisexual or heterosexual or homosexual... the labels are seem very flexible to me for some reason... the only thing I know is that I love Chris and he's the only person I've ever been sexual with in a real sense... and that I love everything we do together and hope we continue to explore our relationship. I could be labelled as bisexual but right now I'm just 'with Chris', lol. He's all I've ever known... and I'm happy with that... though I would love to meet you :D.

Heh, I've actually never thought about that but... Chris's dad is married to his secretary so the chances of him having sex on his desk are about 110%, LoL. I don't know about this weekend... have a wedding to go to and Chris lives an hour away from me... but I'm definitely going to bring it up and tell him how hot the idea makes me... start laying the groundwork :D. You can say a little sexual prayer for me from your cross ;)

Yeah, living with somebody is tough. It's also bad for the body, I think...'coz since you're waking up beside them there's really no time or motivation to get all dressed up...which promotes laziness. So count ya blessings! :)

Yeah, I don't think a lot of men get that...and maybe I'm different, but I end up in tears if my sexual play comes to a grinding halt. It's not really sad...it's more like an outpour of energy. All the power in my clit bubbles up to my eyes and is released in tears. I'm not even really sobbing...just tearing.

~purr~ Ah, I miss those "stay in bed and screw all day" times. My dance card has been unusually empty, only 'coz I've been trying to get back on track with my writing and such...when you have a lover it's like they're the center of the universe for three hours.

He fingers your clit while you fuck doggy style? Go Chris! Lots of people don't think of that, I don't think (take notes!). Oh, just on the topic of conversation, I'm getting my clit pierced this weekend...yay! :) So if it works like an orgasm switch I'll let you know.

No problem. It's a no no spot. I hear ya. Don't ask me why I'm getting my clit pierced.

Oh hell. I was shaping myself and my friend burst in, scared the hell out of me, and I fork-tongued my clit. I joke that I'm getting the piercing to make sure it doesn't split. :)

YES!!! Oh my goddess you really are. I feel exactly the same way. I wish everybody would just live and let live. Everybody gets off to all kinds of kooky things. Maybe it was inspired by a dream, a passing glance, a childhood toy, whatever. Who cares as long as we're all happy?

That's really beautiful, Tania. I'm so glad for you guys that you're so happy together. I used to dream about stuff like that but I'm afraid that's a place I can't share with you. What you see here is what I am, 24-7, and every man I meet loves me, but wants to tweak me "just a little bit." I end up in a proverbial cage with no other choice but to rip their heart out and leave. It's probably bad relationship management on my part but I just hate the boundaries of regular relationships.

NEXT WEEKEND! I'm getting a tattoo next weekend and I'll moan your name the whole time if you do it!

Hahha..."Oh Tania, Tania!"

Oooh... you definitely have to tell me how the clit piercing goes. I joke about getting mine done all the time but, in reality, I'm way too much of a pansy to actually go through with it, lol. I try to pride myself on being 'natural girl' too... no tattoos, no makeup, no piercings... not sure why? Well, the makeup thing I'm just too lazy, lol. It helps that Chris is so amazed at how fantastic I look without the 'girly face paint frills'. He's a good boy sometimes. The only thing I'm not really lazy/natural about is my down there hair... groomed to the most perfect little landing strip known to man. I have invested so many hours into that... my pussy appeal is important to me, lol. Which brings me to my question, how do you have your hair shaped/done? And if your clit piercing works like an orgasm switch... well... maybe I'll throw my 'natural ass' out the window and take a quick plunge down the dark side, LoL.

The outpour of energy you mentioned... I know exactly what you are talking about... biggest emotional breakdowns I have ever had were a result of Chris getting me worked up and then having to suddenly leave me. ::shudders:: I don't even want to think of that.

"there's really no time or motivation to get all dressed up...which promotes laziness" ::nods:: I cherish those three hours I take bathing, shaving, rubbing in rich lotions, fluffing my hair, spritzing on expensive perfume, tidying up my pussy (always a must, lol), and putting on slinky little outfits... I like to think I'm the nice little treat Chris gets to indulge in on the weekends :D. And I try to make it worth his while...

Do you write mostly erotica or...? I am in the process of finishing one of my novels (just a sort of angst of life with erotic themes type of story) but I must admit that Chris is very distracting... even when I'm not with him I think about him and all... still, I am determined to finish my novel before this summer is over...

"Who cares as long as we're all happy?" Exactly! I may not be into some things (though I'm a try anything twice kinda girl... because, hey, if you didn't like it the first time, maybe it was a fluke :p) but I'm not going to judge someone else if it's making them happy... in this world, if you can find something to be happy about, I just want to send my congrats.

Thanks for being happy for Chris and I. We have our rough patches (I'm sure everyone does) but we're trying really hard to work through them and just enjoy each other... and maybe we won't be together forever but right now I'm content. Thinking about the years to come just make me needlessly nervous, lol. As for 'bad relationship management'... I don't think there's such a thing, lol. You do what you have to do and get out of situations that you feel are just smothering you. I have to admire you more for that... too many people stay in relationships 'just because' they don't want to be alone or some other stupid fear... and it ends up just destroying them. And if someone wants to 'tweak' you, then just give me their address and I'll go and slap them one across the face. Give them a permanent tweak, LoL.

Hmm... I should probably be off to bed shortly... but... quick questions... what are you getting a tattoo of? And where are you getting it? Hmm... or maybe I should just try to visualize it, LoL.

Hahah...I definitely will. I'll bring a camera and a tape recorder. :) I've been meaning to do it myself for a long time; I've just been pansying out for no real good reason.

I mean, I look at it this way, there are so many other, more intense kinds of pain. I mean, I've caught my toe on my dresser and damn near thought I broke my foot. Trust me, I impaled my clitoris on steel barber scissors, and it doesn't hurt as much as really whacking your toesies.

Hey, we've all got our thing. In another 50 posts or so I'll have an avatar and you'll see my face. I'm not sure what I am but I don't think I look like anybody else. :)

Don't get me wrong; I'm sexy as hell. I just can't find anybody else who looks like me. :)

Hahha...you have a racing stripe? That's fantastic! How do you do it? Do you shave every day? I keep my bikini line bare but I just keep the hair really short (not short enough to bother but short).

Well, I've heard it either increases or decreases sensitivity, so I'm either going to go through three pairs of panties a day or get a remote control vibrator for that magic g-spot! :)

Yeah, there's some emergency release system in women, I swear. Well, better to cry than be angry, right?

Thank you!!! The last person I lived with did that whole, "How can you take three hours to get ready?" And I'm all, "Because I dye the tips of my hair and I paint my friggin' toenails, that's why!" Every part of your body receives attention.

Yeah, it's almost like playing dress-up on the weekends, isn't it? It's so much fun. And often, so appreciated because they miss you too.

I didn't always write erotica but sex is basically my lifeblood. I feel like everything else I write was just deviating from erotica. :) I might try to branch out of it someday but it's where I really enjoy writing and work out a helluva lotta sexual tension.

If you didn't like the first one, maybe it was a fluke...I'm gonna remember that all my life and tell it to everyone who backs down. :)

Seriously, if it's not hurting anybody, do what you want!

It's not about being together, chained at the wrist forever. It's about being happy forever. :) And that, you can always have. I really am psyched for you guys. I just opened a thread after thinking about it. It seems I can't be in a place like that. Maybe someday.

Hahah...you rock, Tania. Yeah, I've got a reputation as being a cruel and heartbreaking monster but I don't mean to be. I mean, this is me. This is me today, yesterday, tomorrow. I need to write. I need to reach out to people. I need to connect with others. It's just who I am. I think I just date jealous people. Freaks.

I'm getting Olivia's Jezebella, because it was my nickname for ten years, because the cat on her shoulders (where Chaos sits on me), looks just like my cat, Chaos, and because she looks just like me. :)

Well, I guess that answers my long standing question.

Now get some sleep. :)

I'm really gonna go to bed now (classes early tomorrow morning) but I will reply to your last messages tomorrow when I grab a chance :D. I really loved talking to you and had a great day actually... for a change of pace during my week. You've become my best female friend, LoL. I hope that we chat again and you can always e-mail me or send me a private message.

G'night and fair dreams if you sleep :rose:...

*~Tania

I had a great time too, Tania. And I'm thrilled to be your friend. I'll be off to bed myself soon, too. Gotta get up for the 6am workout (maybe I really am losing it!).

Sleep well and dream of long fingernails, girlish sighs and lots of orgasms.

Back