Setting free the beast

I've noticed there are more than a few guys who just have a mental block against it, they think it's just not okay to man-handle a woman or to let go and release his inner animal.

I would be one of these guys. I'm interested to see if this thread goes anywhere myself.

Come on, people!! My current BF is not much of a beast in the bedroom, and I would like to know how I can encourage him to get a little rougher and more vocal....Thanks!!

oh my hubby can be a beast*wg*

try a bit of dirty talk,tell him to fuck you like an animal!

or scratching nails down his back(not too hard though)

maybe dress up a bit slutty, do a bit of role play, he might just need to step out of his normal persona for a while....

give him permission to bea beast...let him know it is what you want!

hope they help:)

I have found that teasing and foreplay can also help, as well as maybe a handwritten story or two left laying around can help the man see what you would like. You just have to make sure that you communicate your wants, needs and desires to the man in your life. Tell him that it is okay to be animalistic once in a while.

You have to overcome what he has been taught over a lifetime. With some, it comes naturally, once you let your desires be known. With others it takes some work so that they know that it is okay to be a little rougher.

:(

I wish I knew the answer to this question, believe me.

Mr K and I have had long discussions/arguments about this.

My man has that beast in him, thank God!

What works? I slip on something just sexy enough. Like a gown that looks all demure, but is just short enough to ride up over my ass when I bend over in front of him. I wear his favorite scent, but in a spicier flavor...something that makes him think "sex", not "innocent".

I usually tease him all damn day. Then I walk in with a shot of his favorite liquor, pour it down his throat, and start to dance to something hot and sultry, like Kenny Wayne Shepherd or Godsmack's "voodoo". I let him see just enough, but not quite enough.

Then I crawl onto the couch, or the bed, and slowly touch myself everywhere...playing with everything. ;) Of course, I change it up every time, use toys, household items, once even a cigar. And I finally spread my legs as wide as I can, masturbate for him in the sluttiest way I can think of, and tell him "I feel like a whore, honey. Wanna make me feel that way some more?"

It usually ends with him pounding me so hard I can't breathe, determined to leave his cream in every hole I have, and then fucking my ass so hard that I cannot sit down the next morning. :D

Little things that get him going:

"Fuck me so hard I bleed...then make me cum on that beautiful cock",

"That's not hard enough...you are more of a man than that, SHOW ME!",

"I'm yours...show me that I'm yours...take me...",

"Ream me out so hard that I cry!"

(And then when he DOES make me cry, he feels like the stud of the century. And I KNOW he is, when I can't get up out of bed without crying the next morning! lol) :D:D

There are other ways, of course, but this is my favorite. I've learned that with my guy, it takes a slow buildup, and then he's more than willing to fuck me like the slut he KNOWS I am. ;)

S.

Oh my fucking God this thought gets me so hot I can barely type.

What do we have to do? "Pull my hair, squeeze my nipples, slap my ass." No matter what I say or do, people treat me like a paper tiger (yep, even in doggie style).

For Christ's sake boys, we pour hot wax on ourselves and rip our hair out! Don't be so afraid to lose yourself in us!!!

This is one of those things I can't quite figure out. Maybe it has to be in their soul. Even when you ask someone to do this, if they really aren't into it they'll just do what you tell them and maybe a slight variation. That's not enough, though...not for the beast boy fantasy.

for me one song that gets me into that gets my blood flowing and brings out that carnal instinct in me is Forsaked off the "Queen of the Damned" soundtrack..but I've always had a natural bloodlust even as a child. But make sure you use the one off the cd because Davaid Draiman's voice. Also if a woman knows what she's doing on my ear it can also trigger that response.

PinkOrchid said:
Anyone have any suggestions on how to enourage a man to be more of a beast in bed, how to bring out his animalistic side? I've noticed there are more than a few guys who just have a mental block against it, they think it's just not okay to man-handle a woman or to let go and release his inner animal.

I'm not interested in talking outside the bedroom, but more of things to do in bed to help bring that side out.

Any ideas? Any guys out there who once treated a woman in bed like fine china but eventually let go, at least once in a while, and just wantonly fucked until both people were raw and bruised?

This could also have something to do with me, I'm very "sweet and innocent" looking, and often proper in public, have a reserved yet authoritarian profession, and on many occasions men have trouble thinking of me in a purely lust-driven way. I often like to be fucked like a whore, but they just can't seem to see me like that no matter how dirty I talk or wanton I get. But I want a man who can set free his inner beast so I can let out my inner whore :D How can I help this along? Is it me?

My current partner is very much like this. He is quite possibly the only man I've ever been with who treats a lady like a lady. However, oftentimes I don't want to be treated like a lady in the bedroom! I have the same "problem" that you do, PO - on the outside I look very "proper" and demure. In the bedroom, everything changes!

How to change? We are taking things slowly. He has to get his brain around the idea that is okay to be rough with me, and that is not an easy thing for him to do. His idea of experiementing was lightly slapping a woman's ass during foreplay. I have my work cut out!

We have had some long talks about what makes me tick and why. He has read the stories I have here and is beginning to pick up the idea that, for the most part, I write what I experience or want, so it's okay. When we vacationed together, I brought some of my toys along and we initiated him into spanking. It took him a little time, but he eventually built up a good sting with his hand, then moved onto the floggers, then the slapper. However, he was extremely nervous, and one of the reasons is because he knew he would be hurting me. I talked to him and worked out a system of safe words to help him out. ("Yellow" means to pause, "Red" means stop NOW!) Once I told him if he was doing something that I didn't like, I would let him know in no uncertain terms, he was okay with it. He stopped short of what I would have liked, but we talked afterwards, and he needed to get things right in his own mind.

Also, I brought my nipple clamps over one night. He was unsure how to use them, but was intrigued. I put them on and showed him ways I like them used. When he saw how turned on I was getting, it fueled his desire.

Then, last night, we were going to a wedding. I mentioned earlier in the day I'd made a trip to the lingerie shop. That got his mind going. Then, on the way to the wedding, I pulled up my skirt and asked him if he liked the panties I had selected. It worked on his mind all night. We both couldn't wait to cut out of the wedding and get home!

So, I would say teasing, suggestions, bringng along some toys, and just plain ol' talking. Also, understanding that men are told from the time they are children to not hurt girls, no matter what! And here we are telling them to hurt us, DAMMNIT!!! It's confusing to them. Finally, work out a safe system. (Such as yellow/red, or some other formula) That way he knows that if he goes too far, you will let him know. And let him know that if you call out "red" it doesn' mean you hate him. Things just went a little farther than either expected and it's time to stop and talk things over. You have to ease into it and allow him the necessary time to get used to the idea. That might mean for every 10 "china" sessions, you have 1 "rough" session. But patience usually pays off!

PinkOrchid said:
Anyone have any suggestions on how to enourage a man to be more of a beast in bed, how to bring out his animalistic side? I've noticed there are more than a few guys who just have a mental block against it, they think it's just not okay to man-handle a woman or to let go and release his inner animal.

I'm not interested in talking outside the bedroom, but more of things to do in bed to help bring that side out.

Any ideas? Any guys out there who once treated a woman in bed like fine china but eventually let go, at least once in a while, and just wantonly fucked until both people were raw and bruised?

This could also have something to do with me, I'm very "sweet and innocent" looking, and often proper in public, have a reserved yet authoritarian profession, and on many occasions men have trouble thinking of me in a purely lust-driven way. I often like to be fucked like a whore, but they just can't seem to see me like that no matter how dirty I talk or wanton I get. But I want a man who can set free his inner beast so I can let out my inner whore :D How can I help this along? Is it me?
Gawd... I love you.
I know how you feel. I can talk nasty , be the dirtiest little thing . Tell them do to whatever they wish ... call me names , spank me .... you name it. It just doesn't happen. I would love to find someone that could be this wild too , Pink. I know they are out there. I love love making , soft kisses and being held .... but take me unawares and use me once in awhile.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

A Thought....

Well, I have had this issue come up before personally...and it is now a non-issue for me...but at the time, to be totally honest, I didn't know what "it" looked like.

My suggestion is to demonstrate it FOR the man...telling him you want to show him how you like it...and proceed to go wild on him....even if he is just laying there a little....then tell him you want HIM to do that to you....wild and spontaneous....

Also, though the idea may sound different...you need to be watching for signs the guy is trying....because I would assume he would take "baby steps" as he tried things out.....and when he gets a part of it right...cum loudly for him and tell him you loved it...

I think there are very few men that could go "0 to 60" by a single statement, word, expression or idea....take your time and don't get overly frustrated by slow starts...

Not sure that helped at all...lol...

Chele, that's a great system. I use the "code word" system but it's just not effectual enough, because the "code word" comes out usually when it's past the red light and you're crashing into the other car.

Definitely going to use yours! :)

Me and my Hubby talk openly about anything and everything. He tells me his dirty fantasies, I tell him mine. I think that is the best thing you can do. While in bed, tell him that you have this little phantasy that you want to try out. Tell him in details, a lot of details, what to do. Give him encouragement and instructions when you try it out. "Oh, yes, that's so good, oh, please, harder! Harder than that! Oh, yes, just like that!" Tell him that you will tell him when he gets close to the limit, so he won't have to worry about accidentally crossing the line and hurting you for real.

And be glad that you have a man who hesitates when it comes to being rough with you. :rose:

Do you know what your askin for

Men spend their lives learning to keep the beast under control. The message to keep it under control is expressed to us in so many different ways its not that easy to just turn it loose. That being said the advice that has be given seems well thought out to me.

1. Give permission ..tell them its okay

Everyone telling you forever that it isnt okay...and someone saying it is. It takes a while to sink in. Be patient and keep reassuring us that its okay.

2. Tease it out of them

A woman who knows how to do this will have her man firmly wrapped around her.

Just a little suggestion: Tease yourself
get yourself on the edge and keep yourself there...let him know how bad you need it. Trust me this will tease him too. Then tell him that you really need it hard. This works great on those boyscot types cause they cant stand seeing you suffer and theyll do anything they can to help you out.

3. Never hurts to show appreciation for what they are doing

Things to watch out for

Telling them "Harder...harder"...of "Fuck me you bastard"....etc
Is great at first....but once your yankin her hips back at you and throwing heat like your ass depended on it ...it can turn into a turn off. I remember once this was happening and she was still telling me to do it harder.... All I could think of was I should get out in the hall way and get a running start. (No I didnt do that)

My thoughts...

Is it just me, or did Sheath make every guy reading this thread rock hard? Damn....

Back to the original question, I think I agree with what most folks have said. Teasing will build up a guy to the point of bursting. At that point, I'm inclined to throw my wife against the wall and nail her there with my cock. Of course, that may just be me too.

I think the more aroused the guy the more susceptible he is to suggestions. If you get him going and then tell him "harder" and "rougher", he'll pick up the intensity. If you start getting more aggressive, you may find he does as well.

I think that's what would push my buttons. Personally, my wife has never tried to push those buttons, but I've found when I'm overly aroused, I can do it without too much encouragement for her. That was how I performed analingus (sp?) for the first (and only) time. It's not something my wife particularly enjoys, but that night she seemed into it. I just got really worked up and decided I needed to lick every part of her body thoroughly. I started with her mouth, moved to her chest, down to her love nest and on around the back. Sorry, that was probably too much information.

OSA

Spinoza, you get a big naked red devil award for the most informative post of the day. :)

You've answered two huge questions for me that many people cannot.

I don't think many of us consider that it may not be that us man just doesn't believe us when we say that it's okay, but that he's hardwired to think otherwise. I think that takes away a lot of the tension and misunderstanding, because it's no longer a matter of personal failure but of sociological conditioning.

And the second answer, I've seen some of my over-exuberant girlfriends in some pretty wild sex...but it's not wild sex, it's just really fast, really hard, pretend wild sex, and it's kind of frightening to behold. Rather than watching the beast with two backs, it looks more like an frantic animal caught in a cage. Thought maybe people liked that sort of thing and it just wasn't my style.

Frantic Animal Fucking, Today's New Fetish On Literotica.Com!

Also, understanding that men are told from the time they are children to not hurt girls, no matter what! And here we are telling them to hurt us, DAMMNIT!!!

This quote sums up my personal problem with turning the "beast" up a notch. I've always been told like most men from as young as I can remember that in no way, shape or form is bringing pain to a woman acceptable. I really do have trouble getting past that idea.

We hear our whole lives the stereotypical stuff about how women want a guy who is sweet and kind and gentle. I'm sure that's true for 9 days out of 10, but it can be a problem on that 10th day I guess.

Someone else mentioned "baby steps". I think that makes really good sense. You can't expect a guy like me to one minute be all about cuddling (yes I really am) and then suddenly be pinning you up against the wall fucking you at a million miles an hour. Patience is probably the key here. Also, the more he trusts you the more willing he will be to try this out. For me personally I can't imagine letting loose the beast with anyone I didn't have complete trust in.

I'll second that. The last thing I want to do to someone I love is hurt them, so it would be a major problem for me to be rough with them without slowly getting there

Women Unite!

Damn society for instilling that idea in men! I'd never hurt anyone except the person who started the vicious rumor.

Women want you to tear us apart. Remember the scene were Gary Oldman as Dracula attacks Lucy? Yeah, we want men with surging fire in their eyes. None of this, "I love you muffin," Mr. Cleaver bullshit.

White-knuckled, red-hot, screaming, moaning, stretching, pushing heat. I'd give anything in my life for a lover like that. Anything.

Back