Figging, gonna give it a try

Layne

Really Really Experienced
Read about figging on this board not to long ago. Gonna give it a try this weekend, with a little help. Anyone have any personal experiences they would like to let me in on or any similar ideas we might want to try out while we are "at it"

Layne

Is this a home-made sex toy thing, using those Newton cookies? I love those things!

If the lady is referring to what I'm pretty sure she's referring to, she is planning to take a "fig" (piece) of ginger root, peel it, and insert it into her ass. I really don't know why anyone would CHOOSE to do this to themselves...it's one of the potential punishments I have to face for bad behavior. :D

Layne, I'd recommend maybe drying some of the root off initially...if you've never tried it, you don't know how much it will burn, and better to err on the side of LESS pain than you can take. Also make sure you don't have any cuts or abrasions...I can only imagine the agony, and I'd prefer not to even do that much. I'm very interested for myself to hear how it turns out.

Oh, and kids, for a do-it-yourself burning anal experience, try toothpaste! (Yes, I'm in one of those moods today.)

Quint said:
If the lady is referring to what I'm pretty sure she's referring to, she is planning to take a "fig" (piece) of ginger root, peel it, and insert it into her ass. I really don't know why anyone would CHOOSE to do this to themselves...it's one of the potential punishments I have to face for bad behavior. :D

Geez, I think I like my cookie idea better. That sounds wretched.

bobsgirl said:
Geez, I think I like my cookie idea better. That sounds wretched.

Gotta say I'd probably prefer the cookie myself. There's pain and there's pain...and I just have a bad feeling about that kinda pain. I'd imagine it's terribly intrusive, as well as rather uncontrollable, since even if you take the damned thing out as soon as it starts burning, the juices will still be there. I like pain that stops when I tell it to, thankyouverymuch.

However, some people have less fragile nerve endings, and I have read some friends who have tried it and said that it was kind of fun, in a tingly aching kind of way. Different strokes...

QUINT! OUCHIE!

Now that you mention, yes, I remember something like this coming up on the BDSM forum a while ago.

Still.....OUCHIE!

And yes, I like bobsgirl's suggestion much, much better. Fig Newtons. Hmmm....better put that on my list for this weekend....

Layne here

Hey,

thanks for the replies so far. For the record, I am a guy, married at that, but really into anal stimulation of ANY KIND.

Any other ANAL ideas are always very WELCOME.

Layne

Did I miss something or are you guys talking about putting fig newtons up your ass? And why? I can understand the ginger root - at least as far as it would definately give off a burning sensation. But what would a fig newton do except crumble.....??? I'm lost.....

crazybbwgirl said:
Did I miss something or are you guys talking about putting fig newtons up your ass? And why? I can understand the ginger root - at least as far as it would definately give off a burning sensation. But what would a fig newton do except crumble.....??? I'm lost.....

Insert Fig Newton (or break in halves or quarters) into nice juicey vagina. Have partner press his lips against labia. Partner uses sucking cability to eat the cookies he is so deserving of.

In the original post, Layne did not specify it was his anus he was talking about. Quint supplied that part in her definition.

SexyChele said:
Insert Fig Newton (or break in halves or quarters) into nice juicey vagina. Have partner press his lips against labia. Partner uses sucking cability to eat the cookies he is so deserving of.
In the original post, Layne did not specify it was his anus he was talking about. Quint supplied that part in her definition.

Well I was reading quickly. I've got to admit to a fit of giggles picturing trying to insert a fig newton into anyone's anus! lol But now this idea - mmmmm, puts a whole new meaning to crumbs in the bed.....

Strangely, the fig newton makes more sense than the ginger root . Just because an individual is into anal stimulation doesn't mean that they would necessarily enjoy whatever the new "in thing" is shoved up their ass!!

Re: Layne here

Layne said:
Hey,

thanks for the replies so far. For the record, I am a guy, married at that, but really into anal stimulation of ANY KIND.

Any other ANAL ideas are always very WELCOME.

Layne

Hello and sorry for the incorrect gender assumption!

I read your last line and thought "Well, there's no shortage of non-burning-ouchy-bad things to insert into one's ass for stimulation...why, there are plugs, and beads, and ummm...well, ummm...why, there's...."

And about that time I realized that the variety of sensations available for anal play is pretty limited. There are lots of things to stretch and fill, and some that vibrate, and some more ummm organic things that might be fun, but I can definitely see why these could become repetitive and boring--after all, there's only so far you WANT to stretch and fill it--, and you would therefore want to seek more unusually stimulating modes of play. (There, now doesn't that sound nice and understandable?)

I hope you find this experience enjoyable and refreshing and new, and please do tell about your experience, even if it is only to confirm all the people here who are going "WTF?" :D

See, just when I, a person who is VERY in to anal play, think I have heard it all someone comes up with something new
Gee I love Lit

I am finding all SORTS of new ideas!

My man is going to have a good time this week. :devil:

The one thing that really perked my interest...putting ginger root in a man's urethra? Has anyone ever tried that?

But I still haven't tried pop rocks yet, so maybe the ginger root is going WAY out of my league...lol

S.

why is it called figging if its with ginger root?

im just confused...lol

Wouldnt there be a huge array of food items that would burn your ass?

Some of the posts of bewilderment are making me sit here and laugh so hard! God I love Lit!!

releasethestorm said:
Some of the posts of bewilderment are making me sit here and laugh so hard! God I love Lit!!

Me too!!! I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I really appreciate the laugh !!! thanks.

Dannyblake said:
Just because an individual is into anal stimulation doesn't mean that they would necessarily enjoy whatever the new "in thing" is shoved up their ass!!

*chokelaughsputter*

crazybbwgirl said:

:::coffee spew!::: I'm laughing so hard my cheeks actually hurt! God, that was a bad pun in itself!
You are too cute for words!

never thought to try a cookie....we always stuck to the snickers bar....you know the commercial, for when you have to satisfy that craving? but adding fig newtons to the list for her next visit!

Back