Ice

bashfull

raunchy romantic
Looking to see if others have enjoyed the sensation of ice and how.

A former lover used to tease me with ice on my nipples or have a piece in his mouth and tease my clit with it. It always felt very nice!

PinkOrchid said:
Put a little menthol, cinnamon oil, or a similar warmth-generating oil on a sensitive area, like a nipple, clit, or head, let it warm up, then put ice on it. You get a neat fire-and-ice effect. Just start with a VERY small amount to make sure the intensity is okay, and give it a minute or two to take effect before adding more. If you or your partner is really worried about how it will feel, try it on your lower lip first.

I know some people use ice in conjunction with hot wax, but I don't have the experience to really comment on that. Perhaps one of those people will post.

Other than that, I'm not into ice by itself, so I can't help. For some reason I don't find it tantalizing, just cold.

Thanks darlin'. Great idea. Personally, I prefer to get her all worked up, arousing each and every sense. Take her to the point where the flow of air in the room feels as a breeze, each aroma realized, separate from all others. To taste all the components of each drop of sweat as they roll down her cheek, licked from the corners of her mouth. To know the heat of my breath as I breathe upon her skin, my lips milimeters from her, caressing each curve. When her inhibitions are released, her desires craving, her senses pulsing, then I like to have her hold her arms above her head.

With her arms above her head and bound only by her word, I curve my fingers inside of her. My other hand holds a cube of ice above her body. Her eyes follow the movement of the cube as her hips meet and demand my thrusting fingers. She watches the drop begin to build. Larger it forms. She doesn't know when or where it will fall but anticipates the icy breath. My fingers have her wanting, wanting to close or roll her eyes but she dares not for she will not see the fall of the icy wetness. Bigger it becomes. Both my hands wet. Until it drops, her body flinches b/f it lands. Followed by the air from my lips.

Yes, it is watching the anticipation that seduces me to ice. To build the heat from the cold. Occassionally lowering to the nipples, the stomache, the thighs. The holding aloft to watch the dripping begin anew.

PinkOrchid said:
Put a little menthol, cinnamon oil, or a similar warmth-generating oil on a sensitive area, like a nipple, clit, or head, let it warm up, then put ice on it. You get a neat fire-and-ice effect. Just start with a VERY small amount to make sure the intensity is okay, and give it a minute or two to take effect before adding more. If you or your partner is really worried about how it will feel, try it on your lower lip first.

I know some people use ice in conjunction with hot wax, but I don't have the experience to really comment on that. Perhaps one of those people will post.

Other than that, I'm not into ice by itself, so I can't help. For some reason I don't find it tantalizing, just cold.

I've tried the ice cubes thing in my mouth prior to going down on a woman once and she seemed to really enjoy it. She twisted & squirmed as I lavished a chilly tongue upon her lips & clit. She did mention to me later that it was a new sensation for her and it added some spice to our evening. It was definitely a pre-cursor for the both of us but not a do-all, end-all. Would I recommend it? Sure! Anything that will liven up the evening is always encouraged! It just took a little bit of work prior to in having a cup of ice cubes in the bedroom but beyond that, it wasn't any major difficulty for either of us.

I like to slightly break up ice cubes in my mouth and push them into a woman's pussy...as far in as my tongue will push...and do that for 2 or 3 ice cubes, then mount her and let her feel the heat of my shaft and the cold of the ice cube at the same time.....feels great and makes her scream at times.....

Just keep em coming there ya'll...where did I put that pencil and the ideas notebook?

MelissaDyan said:
A former lover used to tease me with ice on my nipples or have a piece in his mouth and tease my clit with it. It always felt very nice!

MelissaDyan~My apologies for not acknowledging you before. No excuse for lack of manners. Thank you for contributing and please visit more often.

:rose:

Bash

Yummy

I'm taking notes as well. Of course, don't know when I will ever be able to use any of them but I do like to be prepared.

Pink~you have an increbily sensual personality.

Lust~thanks for contributing. Please tell us more.

Jeff~thank you. Please continue.

NA~:kiss: Always a pleasure, darlin'. I'm certain you can give us a few notes as well.

Crazy~Howdy. Speaking from experience? :)

^5 guys

Bash

yes I am! C'mon - they're the perfect shape....(But those red ones will ruin your sheets) She gets to experience some cold, you get to have extra cherry flavor (or whatever) while you're trying your best to warm her back up.

The only time I could get into ice was during hot wax play. Sometimes the heat of the wax is just too much, and it helps to have ice on hand to help dispel that.

But, overall, I'm just not an ice person. I like the menthol mints and stuff, but when it comes to ice, I run. I just don't like anything cold - it really bugs me.

PinkOrchid said:
I'm very similar, but I think with the right partner I could get into what Bashful described. Very easily, I might add.

waving hands furiously I give lessons! And I'm cheap! As for no outlet, didn't I read something about you and a youngin' darlin'?

Crazy~just use the plastic tubes. And squirt out just what you need. :D

Bash

I have to chime in here for a moment. I also never liked the idea of cold....and never had a real urge to try ice until someone convinced me to give it a chance. It was absolutely incredible and I would love a chance to experience it again.....especially if done just like bash described it. *shivers running down my spine as the memories return*

bashfull said:
Thanks darlin'. Great idea. Personally, I prefer to get her all worked up, arousing each and every sense. Take her to the point where the flow of air in the room feels as a breeze, each aroma realized, separate from all others. To taste all the components of each drop of sweat as they roll down her cheek, licked from the corners of her mouth. To know the heat of my breath as I breathe upon her skin, my lips milimeters from her, caressing each curve. When her inhibitions are released, her desires craving, her senses pulsing, then I like to have her hold her arms above her head.

With her arms above her head and bound only by her word, I curve my fingers inside of her. My other hand holds a cube of ice above her body. Her eyes follow the movement of the cube as her hips meet and demand my thrusting fingers. She watches the drop begin to build. Larger it forms. She doesn't know when or where it will fall but anticipates the icy breath. My fingers have her wanting, wanting to close or roll her eyes but she dares not for she will not see the fall of the icy wetness. Bigger it becomes. Both my hands wet. Until it drops, her body flinches b/f it lands. Followed by the air from my lips.

Yes, it is watching the anticipation that seduces me to ice. To build the heat from the cold. Occassionally lowering to the nipples, the stomache, the thighs. The holding aloft to watch the dripping begin anew.

I have just one thing to say:

Damn but I envy your women!

Thank you, ladies. (blush)

Am I so uncommon among those with whom you have had experience? And you mean to say that my "perverted" methods are not a turn off, but, rather a turn on?

Bash

bashfull said:
Thank you, ladies. (blush)

Am I so uncommon among those with whom you have had experience? And you mean to say that my "perverted" methods are not a turn off, but, rather a turn on?

Bash

Not exactly what I'd call "perverted", Bash. Just hot, hot hot!!!

By Bashful

A definite turn on my friend, and I truly wish that you would give lessons to some of the men that I know.

bashfull said:
Looking to see if others have enjoyed the sensation of ice and how.

usual ice cubes rub barely on, or letting them drip a few inches above her skin, or if your creative, grab one of the double freeze pops, they kinda look like a dildo, but are of a slushy content, but also work for a good sex toy, when wrapped and frozen still

Native Alien said:
By Bashful

A definite turn on my friend, and I truly wish that you would give lessons to some of the men that I know.

Thanks darlin' but I meant give lessons to the ladies. Yikes, no wonder I am not able to practice any this. Hmmm...that might explain why Joe keeps asking if I want to shower in the gym...

Bash

In the morning before you head out the door take the grapes from the fridge and put them in the freezer.

When you get home you have a treat.

How many can she hold? Push in one at a time and have her keep count.

How to get them out?

Place your lips around her opening and suck them out, one at a time.

Years and years ago, it was a hot summery day (about 100 degrees or so, and that was in the shade), and I was laying around naked trying to cool off, when my boyfriend began running ice cubes along my arms, neck, and forehead...I was a bit vocal in letting him know that this was cooling me off, and the ice cubes found other places to venture too...ahhhhh, nothing cools you off like ice cubes around the nipples...tracing the edges of your breasts, encircling them so carefully, so slowly....mmmmmmm....

Back