An orgasm

PAUL C

Really Really Experienced
Fairly serious question.

For the ladies.

What does an orgasm feel like?

Please be literal. Physical. Emotional.

I intend to ask the same question on the Poets page. They can be more abstract.

they are all so different

Paul-

Didn't want you to go without a response for too long.

After I read your question I sat with a dumb look on my face.

My partial answer is that they are all very different. One component that is consistent though is the tensing of all my muscles immediately preceding orgasm and during orgasm with a release after. I have actually gotten leg cramps during neverending orgasms.

All of my orgasms have been clitoral. The pleasure centered on my clitoris is so intense that it edges on painful. My nipples ache also.

That is my first whack. In the interest of full disclosure I will do more research.

:rose: b

Uh...huh?

Being a guy I can't say I know, but I couldn't really describe how it feels to have a dick to a woman. Could you? Some things have to be experienced. Sex feels totally differnent what I expected before I did it.

I get a twittery feeling in my stomach, my whole body gets tense. Sometimes I get dizzy, light headed and breathless. Sometimes I actually hold my breath without realizing it. It's a high no doubt. As already mentioned each one is different, depending on the intenseness of it. The really intense ones I lose sense of thought, hearing and sight. I'm so totally focused on the orgasm I block out everything around me. I can feel it starting in the pit of my stomach and it radiates through my whole body until it builds to such a peak, rushes to my pussy and I explode. At that point all thought is focused on making it last as long as possible, wanting that warm, wet feeling to go on and on. I have multiple orgasms and the first one is always just like a warm up so to speak. Each one after that builds in intensity until I have that one incredible, mind blowing one that leaves me quivering, gasping and exhausted. After, my body is extremely sensitive, even the lightest touch sends shivers through me. And my clit, whoa, I can't stand to be touched there at all, it almost hurts to be touched.

Hope that helps some.

Wicked:kiss:

It starts in my vaginal canal. It gets hot and sensitive. Kind of like what your fingertips feel like when you rub them on sandpaper, but in a very, very good way. It sort of radiates from them along with muscle spasms that I understand feel really, really good on the penis when it's inside. Breathing become erratic and shallower, which sets off a dizzy sensation along with the pulse pounding in the head and the waves of pleasure swamping the brain. And then, at the very pinnacle, when everything is taut and ready to spring, I have an absence seizure and forgot who I am and what I'm doing. Hyperventilation does that to me. It's hard to orgasm when you've got breathing control going on.

I have 2 kinds of orgasm and they are very distinct.

A vaginal orgasm is like a small shock through my body,it doesn't last long but i can have several very close together. I feel my vaginal muscles contracting around whatever is inside me making me come,i feel them clamp down really tight,sometimes i even worry i am hurting hubby! my breathing is shallow and i tend to murmur and moan alot with this kind of orgasm and gasp as there is very little build up to them, my skin feels taught across my frame and very sensitive and i feel a warm mellowness through out my body.

A Clitoral orgasm is very different,one of these babies can really knock me for six!

I feel as if i get wound up like a coil,i feel it in my pussy,it really does feel like my whole groin is being tightened.I lift my hips,clench my buttocks,my internal muscles clench up too and there is only so much i can take of being so wound up before i spring back. I feel everything clench and spasm,my fingers join in often leaving nail imprints in my hubby's back. i bite down on my lip or anything else in the way(my poor hubby) and i curl up then straighten out,my whole body shuddering,feeling as if it has been brought to life,i am completely unaware of the world around me everything is focused on the unleashing happening between my thighs.

Now I know ...

... why all the ladies who have responded above write such good stories.

Those replies deserve to be carved in stone and put on display in a prominent place to educate those who think only with their pricks.

Og

Og,
How kind of you to say such sweet things. What a way to start off my day:)
Thanks so much

Wicked:kiss: :kiss:

I second these O's

These are all wonderful descriptions and I understand them completely.

Ogg, bless you.

English Lady: don't know if you remember me, I once sent you compliments on your writing which I thoroughly enjoy. Hope you are healing properly; it pains me to think any of that lovely, utterly womanly body is feeling anything but pleasure. Regards, Perdita :rose:

PAUL C said:
What does an orgasm feel like?

feels like a rush of heat from between my legs to the tips of my toes and my finger tips.

Re: So...

Chicklet said:
tit for tat

what's it feel like for a guy?

Sorry, Chicklet. The descriptions posted above are too good for me to attempt to follow.

Og

Re: Re: So...

oggbashan said:
Sorry, Chicklet. The descriptions posted above are too good for me to attempt to follow.

Og

take a second look at mine

and go for it

Took a second look ...

It is brief, to the point, and as far as I know from many years of talking to women, true.

So my comment stands.

Og

Not good enough, or fair

As I suggested to a fave and randy Lit. male - simply be very thoughtful and use your abundant vocabulary.

Ogg, you have that abundance and thinking to spare.

Patient Perdita :rolleyes:

I don't know if you've ever felt that nagging, healing sort of itch that seems to throb as your blood flows around your tissues. Intensify it to an incredible warmth, like the way your skin feels after you've been in a hot bath. Tingly, flushed, heated on your skin and that aching, needful pressure at your sex. Finally, molten liquid release, radiating from the centre and spreading like a flood throughout your body. There is such exquisite tension. You could die at the pinnacle and when you finally fall there is joy that you've been there, sadness that it's over and gladness that you can reach ecstacy again and again.

Carrie (xxxotica, champagne1982)

I'd like to point out here (at the risk of declaring myself unusual) Except for the obvious physical things i.e vagina, clitoris etc each of the descriptions would fit my orgasms, presuming a great deal I'd have said the male orgasm, but I've been caught like that before.

Gauche

gauchecritic said:
I'd like to point out here (at the risk of declaring myself unusual) Except for the obvious physical things i.e vagina, clitoris etc each of the descriptions would fit my orgasms...
Thank you! Gauche! I've tried to get answers from men but as usual they don't want to talk after sex. ;) Then later they barely recall having it!

I have presumed for a long time that the feelings, sensations, etc. might be similar, just delivered differently. Still, I don't undertstand the physiology that doesn't allow men multiple-O's.

Control

I agree with Gauche above.

Multiple Os? Yes ... as long as I don't ejaculate.

Possible with practice and age.

Og

Heat builds up in my thighs, a tension growing like the start of cramp, but instead of pain it feels like a radiating warmth flowing out from the top of my thighs. Every muscle in my body tenses up and my knees lock out. My breath catches and I can feel myself moving closer and closer to the point of no return. It's kinda like placing two magnets on a table and slowly nudging them closer together until one of them rips itself from the grasp of the table and slaps into the other.

The tension builds and I know that just one touch would be enough to send me over the edge. That touch comes and I can feel my orgasm building, unstoppable now, inevitable. I can feel the cum travel up my penis, the pressure building up inside me and then it happens, in 4 or 5 convulsions of energy. I tighten all of my muscles with each spurt, clenching to prolong the feeling.

Then I sink down from the high, the weight of my body return to me, doubly heavy for its unnoticed absence. I feel as though I could sink into the floor as my body cools, heat radiating away as everything relaxes.

Does that help?

The Earl

TheEarl said:
Heat builds up in my thighs, a tension growing like the start of cramp, but instead of pain it feels like a radiating warmth flowing out from the top of my thighs. Every muscle in my body tenses up and my knees lock out. My breath catches and I can feel myself moving closer and closer to the point of no return. It's kinda like placing two magnets on a table and slowly nudging them closer together until one of them rips itself from the grasp of the table and slaps into the other.

The tension builds and I know that just one touch would be enough to send me over the edge. That touch comes and I can feel my orgasm building, unstoppable now, inevitable. I can feel the cum travel up my penis, the pressure building up inside me and then it happens, in 4 or 5 convulsions of energy. I tighten all of my muscles with each spurt, clenching to prolong the feeling.

Then I sink down from the high, the weight of my body return to me, doubly heavy for its unnoticed absence. I feel as though I could sink into the floor as my body cools, heat radiating away as everything relaxes.

Does that help?

The Earl

Immensely.

Could you make an audio of that? Moan a few times. A little wank-slapping in the background wouldn't be bad.

:D

I must have a fag* now.

TheEarl said:
It's kinda like placing two magnets on a table and slowly nudging them closer together until one of them rips itself from the grasp of the table and slaps into the other.

I can feel the cum travel up my penis,
You did it, babe! Thank you so much. Love the magnet simile (see. . .? I was so right about you.)

Now I know what penis envy really is. I wish I could have that feeling of cum travel. Maybe some women do (those who do projectile cumming).

And, PUUH-Leeeeeeeeeeeze record it, do it just for Muff and Pear.

Purring and panting, Pear :kiss:

*ciggie

like a small tornado whirling up inside my lower abdomen, spinning downward into my pussy, which tightens and releases in tiny, or violent waves, depending on my mood at the time.:D

Wow

I don't know I fake most of my orgasms.:D

I do know that during the occasional real ones the toes do seem to curl up some and depending on how long the orgasm lasts a lot of quivers build up in the legs along with tensing of the calf muscles as one burries the Bishop as far in as it will go on the final contraction of the sperm pump.

Oh yes ladies, male orgasms can vary in length and intensity according to the amount of little sailors stored up in the nuts, and as Oggie said depending on how long one has been holding the real thing back in order to try to satisfy your partner fully.
A good long controlled session without a lot of juice ejaculated part way through results in the earth moving, toe curling, leg tensing, orgasm at the finale. (I still never shout "Oh God I'm cumming" though, no matter how intense the orgasm), not that I'd know of course, faking them all as I do.

Oh and yes I always insist on a nice loving cuddle afterwards, never yet just rolled off and gone to sleep, I'd feel that rude and not the ticket at all, just not Cricket old chaps. and chap'esses.

pops............:D

Last edited:
Back