How to increase sensativity

Tazidevil

Really Experienced
Hey All

I got a question for you. How can you increase the sensativity of our cock enough so that the condom doesn't make the actually sex just feel like pressure around the cock. If you need clarification just ask.

TaziD

Funny. Jackass. If you want to leave a reply that is just as assholish:mad: than put it on the How to get the pants off a girl thread, but if you are going to give actually useful advice please post.

In all honesty, Tazidevil, I do believe AW was attempting to be funny. We do that from time to time around here. Keeps the forum from becoming too stodgy!

Anyway, I admit I'm no expert, but it would be helpful if you were to state what condom you are using. Some brands/types are thicker than others, thereby decreasing the feeling somewhat. Others are thinner and might provide more of a natural feel. I know there are latex ones and real animal skin ones, but the later does not provide the full protection against STDs. Not sure how much that is a consideration for you.

Also, are you lubing the inside of the condom? Just a drop or two of lube is all you really need. Gives a more natural feeling for most men.

sorry, I was making a joke.

the type & brand of condom makes a HUGE difference. Get a variety pack, or just buy several different 3 packs & try those & see if that helps.
As for increasing your sensitivity, the only thing that does that for me is I get super sensitive after a orgasm.
not sure if it will be any help, but it's a direction to go in.

Sorry AW just on the last one got a lot of kneejerk reasponses. Well the condoms are called LifeStyles. Well they just did not help sensation wise. Like I said they just caused the feeling of pressure. I thought about thinkness already but something that might be interesting is ribbed. I know they are for HER pleasure but do you know if they make a ribbed for His and Her pleasure? I look into the changing of brand. Might try the thin Trojan brand.

TaziD

Tazidevil

As has already been mentioned, lubrication on the Inside is essential. It not only improves sensitivity but even more important, it helps prevent breakage.

I've had a vasectomy and haven't used condoms for 16 years so my experience is quite dated. However, when I used them (for birth control not STD's) I had the same question that I never got answered. Unfortunately, there was no Lit website. Anyway, what I did that helped was to enter her and use her lubrication & then put on the condom. It made a difference.

WARNING!! This is dangerours bacause the condom can come off and it takes a lot of control. Precum has sperm in it too. I have 3 kids to prove it!

Another thought -- in addition to trying other types of condoms, use condoms while masturbating as a way of getting used to have one on -- it may just be that you're not used to wearing a raincoat when the floods start...

Good luck!

Another thing... make sure you don't get "extended pleasure" unless you REALLY have a hard time lasting. My lover got that kind last time... why, I dont' know! Well I took the condom off and went down on him and OH MY GOSH my mouth went NUMB, I can't imagine what it was like for him! Poor thing!

I like Lifestyles ultra sensitive lubricated... with out the spermicide... it's good if your sensitive to the nonoxyl 9.

The guy I used to date bitched about condoms too, but I insisted and he eventually had zero problems at all with them.

You seriously may need to get condoms for larger cocks... of course, having to fish one out is not all that condusive to the atmosphere if you know what I mean... so watch things...

BTK51 said:
I've had a vasectomy and haven't used condoms for 16 years so my experience is quite dated. However, when I used them (for birth control not STD's) I had the same question that I never got answered. Unfortunately, there was no Lit website. Anyway, what I did that helped was to enter her and use her lubrication & then put on the condom. It made a difference.

WARNING!! This is dangerours bacause the condom can come off and it takes a lot of control. Precum has sperm in it too. I have 3 kids to prove it!

Uh...HELLOOOO!!! This completely defeats the purpose of a condom. DO NOT use this method. I know you said you only used this as a birth control method, but it's obviously not even effective in that case. Think, people, think!!!

dollface007 said:
Uh...HELLOOOO!!! This completely defeats the purpose of a condom. DO NOT use this method. I know you said you only used this as a birth control method, but it's obviously not even effective in that case. Think, people, think!!!

Agreed - read my WARNING. While we weren't actively trying for kids, we didn't really care if we got pregnant because we always wanted more children. When the time came for NO more kids, I just had a snip and a couple of weeks later, tossed the condoms. As for STD's, it should be self-evident that doing this is stupid. I guess that I was just sharing what worked for my situation.

I didn't read Tazid's profile and didn't know what his situation was. But you are absolutely correct, It does defeat the whole purpose. I thought that I made that clear in the post but maybe I am overestimating some people's logic and not taking into consideration that someone would read the whole post. Just offering something that worked for me!

Thanks All. This website has answered a lot of my lame questions. I would like to think they are small but I think the comment of not being used to them is more likely.

Tazidevil said:
Funny. Jackass. If you want to leave a reply that is just as assholish:mad: than put it on the How to get the pants off a girl thread, but if you are going to give actually useful advice please post.

I agree; this was a rude and nasty answer. You really have to use one of those waffle-pattern meat tenderiser mallets. The pattern of ridges they leave behind is very stimulating for both the lady and the gent.

Another alternative is one of those thin plastic Avanti condoms, but I would try the mallet first.

But if you insist on the condom route, see
http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/guides/Avanti.html

The worst condom I ever used was from Trojan. I don't remember the exact brand, it wasn't something I bought.

When I went out to meet my wife for the first time, the airline lost my luggage (and the condoms I brought across the country with me). So her girlfriend loaned her a pack of trojans, they were unlubricated, in an orange package. I'd swear they felt like they were a foot thick.

If you're pretty trustful about your relationship, try the lambskin condoms. They aren't as effective as the latex ones (96% vs 99%), but they are better for transmitting the warmth and thinner. Lambskin condoms do have one drawback, they are NOT as effective in preventing STDs as latex condoms are. Thats why I mentioned trust. If you trust your girl and know she's not fooling around on you, then try them.

All I can say further is I'm glad to be married in a faithful relationship, augmented by the pill. No condoms needed here. :)

hmm. I don't need to tenderize it (trust me it has had enough work to make it tough to swallow [Majorly bad pun]). Besides the Pain sensors work fine, it is the pleasure ones that seem to be out to lunch.

Not sure if this will help or answer your question but I sometimes use this cream (LONGER) PLAY its a desensitizing lubricant. Its from DUREX mite want to check it out.

Back