Breast Milk, men's opinion of lactating women???

pixiewitch

Really Experienced
My bf and I have become interested in the idea of adult breast feeding . I'm wondering what other men think of this. Is it a turn on/off??

I have had two children, and been sexually active during my pregnancies...and my men absolutely LOVED the taste of breast milk. :)

My fiance and I are already talking about more kids...VERY soon...and one of the perks is that he is dying to taste breast milk. We have actually investigated a little, into what we might do to produce breast milk naturally without a pregnancy...it's possible, I suppose, since I have already had children.

He wants to try it THAT bad. The very thought turns him on beyond belief. Most men I have known are turned on by it. :)

S.

So far so good. I was half expecting negative comments but happy to find open minds!

One of the reasons I was curious is that I'm currently working on lactating but not so sure the relationship will last. What if it doesn't and I move on and meet another man. Should I tell him ahead of time what to expect. Or should I risk surprising him??? I realize that I could let them dry up but not sure I want to.

pixiewitch said:
So far so good. I was half expecting negative comments but happy to find open minds!

One of the reasons I was curious is that I'm currently working on lactating but not so sure the relationship will last. What if it doesn't and I move on and meet another man. Should I tell him ahead of time what to expect. Or should I risk surprising him??? I realize that I could let them dry up but not sure I want to.

Hell, once you get to the point of being ready to sleep with someone, I would just casually say, "Honey...I have this little trick I can do that not many other women can..." and present it to him as a pleasant surprise. :D

He would probably jump at the chance to do something like that...and especially to boast to his friends about his awesome woman later, lol.

S.

For me

It was a hot hot time in our lives. My favorite was for my wife to be on top, riding me and both of those full breast swaying in my face!

Hot Hot Hot!

Most of the men I've been with were not all that turned on by lactation at first. Of course, that could have stemmed from the fact that I was neither pregnant at the time, nor had I just had children. So I think they were a little freaked that a woman can lactate without either of those two things present in her life.

However, I have a thyroid problem and one of the symptoms is lacation. Once I explain it to my partners, they have been enthusiastic, but there is that initial hump and having to explain it. I think most men expect it from a woman who is pregnant. But when confronted with a woman who isn't pregnant, they don't quite know how she does that.

Normally, I'll wait until the moment is passionate and then start milking my breasts very slowly. To my partner, it just looks as though I'm playing with my breasts, then suddenly white liquid appears. (I don't squirt like a lactating woman does, it just sort of oozes) Then, while looking at him squarely in the eye, I'll slip the nipple between my lips and start sucking. It's a guaranteed "make a man cum" moment.

This is usually followed up by lots of talking - "how do you do that!" - and explanations. Typically, the second time around, I'll get milk and then ask him if he'd like it. Haven't been refused so far. The best times are when my partner learns to milk my breasts and gets it for himself. Feels so damn good! (I have to have my breasts/nipples squeezed very hard in order to begin producing milk. Of course, if it is close to my period, it comes almost right away)

I wish my wife would remain pregnant long enough
to start lactating. 5x miscarriage suck!

Well I've been on both sides

My husband despised it. During both prior pregnancies, and my current pregnancy, he avoided my breasts like the plague. I think it stemmed from the fact that while pregnant with our first daughter he about had his eye taken out with a sudden powerful squirt of milk to his face during breast play. It's never really been a turn on to him at all.
However.....we had/have a occassional third partner who couldn't get enough of my lactating breasts. He stumbled upon my breast milk shortly after the birth of my second daughter while kissing my nipple and was instantly hooked. He would quite happily suckle on my breasts until he was full if I would have let him. When I asked him to stop, explaining that breastfeeding works on a supply and demand system and the more he suckled the more milk I would produce. That my daughter would not consume the amount of milk his demands would produce and that the result was painfully swollen breasts and clogged milk ducts for me. I honestly think he was more heartbroken then my daughter when I weaned her.

I don't know if the same rules apply to women who's lactation is not the result of pregnancy, but I know that it was quite painful when my milk came in and it wasn't strictly activated by breast stimulation. Cold, heat, the sounds of an infant crying, running water and alot more would start my milk flowing. Also when I weaned and my milk dried out I was in agony for a week or two until the process ended.
I will tell you that you should keep your breast flesh soft and well conditioned, especially the nipples and areola if you plan to " nurse". The sucking action of an adult may not be as strong as that of a child but you may still experience the painful drying and cracking of your nipples if the are not well cared for. A good support bra will also help prevent clogged milk ducts- which may or may not be an issue depending on your level of milk production- which are really awfully painful.

jracer347 said:
how can you produce milk if not preg??? is it poss?......

It's VERY possible! I checked out a lot of sites to learn all I could before starting on this adventure. And most of them are geared toward inducing lactation for adoption. But of course there are sites for Adult Breastfeeding too. From what I learned you can induce with the aid of prescription drugs, herbal teas and pills, breast pumps or (as I did) manual stimulation (breasts & nipples). Your chances of inducing lactation are better if you've had a pregnancy. The sites say it is possible but harder for women who haven't.

If anyone is interested just run a search with the words " induced lactation, domperidone, lactating couples or adult breastfeeding. It should give you the results you need. If not come back and ask me and I will give you a link.

non pregnancy induced lactation

Is in fact quite possible. The hormones in pregnancy which induce milk production can be produced in other ways and in fact the pumping action of a breast pump, or the manual stimulation of a womans nipples will vastly encourage a womans production rate. Generally speaking, though not always, women who aren't pregnant will not produce as much milk as their pregnant counterparts and the milk will not be as rich in nutrients as a pregnant or nursing mothers. I believe the milk produced in this scenario is quite thin and very sweet and more akin to the " hind milk" a nursing mother releases at the end of a feeding session. For adopting mothers I think the woman can take supplements to make the milk more nutritionally akin to a naturally induced production so I imagine the same applies to adult nursing.

Re: non pregnancy induced lactation

Mstrskey said:
Is in fact quite possible. The hormones in pregnancy which induce milk production can be produced in other ways and in fact the pumping action of a breast pump, or the manual stimulation of a womans nipples will vastly encourage a womans production rate. Generally speaking, though not always, women who aren't pregnant will not produce as much milk as their pregnant counterparts and the milk will not be as rich in nutrients as a pregnant or nursing mothers. I believe the milk produced in this scenario is quite thin and very sweet and more akin to the " hind milk" a nursing mother releases at the end of a feeding session. For adopting mothers I think the woman can take supplements to make the milk more nutritionally akin to a naturally induced production so I imagine the same applies to adult nursing.

Yes, very true. What I produce is very thin and extremely sweet. And not much in volume as compared to a woman who is pregnant or nursing.

pixiewitch said:
My bf and I have become interested in the idea of adult breast feeding . I'm wondering what other men think of this. Is it a turn on/off??

I personally love it very very much, here is a link to a story I wrote about it as a request once. Personally put me in the oh my god what a turnon group.

http://webpages.charter.net/heys/milk.htm

It is too short to submit to Lit or I would have.

Carnus

SexyChele said:
Most of the men I've been with were not all that turned on by lactation at first. Of course, that could have stemmed from the fact that I was neither pregnant at the time, nor had I just had children. So I think they were a little freaked that a woman can lactate without either of those two things present in her life.

Please count me in with the group of men whom if you were to ever come anywhere near would walk a mile on broken glass to meet you, have dinner with you, have dinner from you, etc. hehe Heck we could just sit and you tell me about it, trust me i would most likely need fresh shorts. And as for squeezing them quite hard, no problem there in the least for me.

:)

Carnus

Originally posted by sheath
Hell, once you get to the point of being ready to sleep with someone, I would just casually say, "Honey...I have this little trick I can do that not many other women can..." and present it to him as a pleasant surprise. :D

He would probably jump at the chance to do something like that...and especially to boast to his friends about his awesome woman later, lol.

S.

What if I can't get up the nerve to tell him ahead of time. Or the opportunity....:rolleyes:

What if I just let a man discover for himself???

Re: Re: Breast Milk, men's opinion of lactating women???

Carnus said:
I personally love it very very much, here is a link to a story I wrote about it as a request once. Personally put me in the oh my god what a turnon group.

http://webpages.charter.net/heys/milk.htm

It is too short to submit to Lit or I would have.

Carnus

Carnus

I've seen shorter. Much shorter. I stopped reading it 'cause the paragraphs were too long and I kept losing my place. Reparagraph it and post it!!!

AG

*Bump*

C'mon guys, help me out here! I need to know how a guy would react if he just "stumbled" upon it.

Thanks

Got Milk?

Sorry... couldn't resist... but it is definitely a turn on... I've never experienced it but it very much intrigues me... if I could find a willing milk supplier... ;)

I've never been warned about lactation before. I HAVE discovered it, one case in particular, and found it VERY exciting. It made me want to suck on her nipples and knead her breasts even more! (She didn't seem to mind.) ;) There was very little volume; basically just enough to wet the nipple, to provide a taste, but that was enough to really turn me on!

I found that she had to be really aroused first, and then I had to do some very focused breast play before I got any result. (Oh darn...HAVE to play with her breasts...) :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to exploring this kind of play a lot more in the future! :D

SexyChele said:
[B...I have a thyroid problem and one of the symptoms is lacation. [/B]

Same problem, same result here too SexyChele. I have some milk, although not a lot.

I haven't found anyone who doesn't like it.

Back