First time in someone's pants

Nope, not at all. Provided that I was told about it ahead of time. (Oops that was cheeky of me wasn't it?) lol.

PinkOrchid said:
For both sexes: Would it freak you out if you got into someone's pants for the first time and discovered a piercing?

I promise I'll let this subject go soon. ;) Thanks for indulging me :)

In this day & age, I wouldn't be shocked any more.

I still remember the intrigue & eternal fascination I once had when I snaked my hands down the front of an old girlfriend's for the very first time & discovered she was freshly shaven. It was my first experience with it back in the day when it wasn't as fashionable as it is now.

But to "freak out"? no. I would be highly intrigued though just as I was when I discovered daintly smooth skin where other gal's had full bushes before.:devil:

I agree with the shaven comment... but i don't want to accidently flick it the wrong way and have my head swatted at like a cats toy... it would be nice to be told... but i'd probably dampen my panites if i found it on my own w/o doing anything stupid like hurting the poor person ;)

In this day & age & in the crowd I run with I'd almost be surprised NOT to feel one
that'd be about as odd as finding a hairy pubic area

Maybe I run with the wrong crowd but I've never been with anyone with a genital piercing, M or F. But if I wasn't told ahead of time I'd be a little shocked. I think that would wear off quick enough and be over taken with curiosity! I'd be anxious to see what it could do for the situation!

Honestly... this question makes me feel very close minded because it *would* freak me out, lol. Then again, I'm very against tattoos/piercings/anything that marks up the 'natural body'. I just don't see the point in having anything down below pierced... any pictures I've ever seen of genital piercings just made me cringe in pain. ((shrugs)) I like my man's penis to come nicely groomed and without accessories :D.

Would it freak me out? No. Would it turn me off? Yes.

We all come with a certain number of holes, those holes serve a purpose. Adding more holes to your body so you can have a metal rod of some variety or another stick out of your genitals makes no sense to me. Call me crazy.

Last edited:
I don't think it would freak me out. I would probably stop what I was doing and totally ruin the mood by asking a million questions about it.

PinkOrchid said:
Hmmm. I talked to someone I was previously intimate with and he told me he thought it was disgusting, in those terms. (Although I'd doubt he'd turn me down if I hit on him.)

As I throw my hands up in the air!

While I consider it different (and intriguing), I can't see where someone gets off calling it "disgusting". Why judge until you've had a taste for the esoteric? While it might not be everyone's cup of tea, comments like that seem so judgmental.:rolleyes: I'd be more than willing to indulge it once, twice, maybe three or twenty four times!

And if it wasn't my thing, I'd just say that without passing judgment.

I wouldn't be shocked but it would be nice to be forewarned before I went diving in

Blastasbird said:
I wouldn't be shocked but it would be nice to be forewarned before I went diving in

I can understand the courtesy of being forewarned, but warned for what reason? I think there can be some fun & intrigue in diving around & finding treasure too!:D

you'll never find one on me, i've had enough searing hot pieces of metal shot through me by accident or with hostile intent to ever want to do it on purpose. but as for girls, i'd imagine some girls i know where it would suprise me, others it wouldn't. just depends on the person.

Personally I don't care for piercings in the genital region. If they aren't kept very clean, they can be a source of infection. While I don't think it would freak me out, I KNOW it would put a big damper on my mood. I've never experienced someone with a genital piercing, BUT I know several people with nose piercings and no matter how hard I try to ignore it, I keep popping questions into my head while talking to them like, "I wonder if that hurt?", or "What do they do when they have a cold and a huge booger?".

Quite frankly I think I'd prefer to be told first, then allowed some time to consider the idea, perhaps even check out the piercing eyeball to barbell so to speak.

truthfully, i'd be like....hmmmmm......whats this? and would have to give it a lick or 2 just to see what it was like.....

in the words of my grandmother, who had no idea they applied to this topic....try it, you might like it!

PinkOrchid said:
So how do you tell a person? When do you tell?

"Hi, my name is Orchid and I have a piece of metal in my hood."

Or maybe during foreplay????

Somewhere in between?

I remember thinking tongue piercings were gross UNTIL I kissed a man with one, then, OMG!!!!!

I have one friend whose hood piercing (due to her anatomy) is practically invisible unless she spreads her labia by hand
In that case I'd want a warning before I went diving just so I didn't chip a tooth
otherwise, it's like a Crackerjack prize ;)

I remember thinking tongue piercings were gross UNTIL I kissed a man with one, then, OMG!!!!!

OMG all right! God, tongue rings are soooo hoooootttt!!!

Personally, I think a dude with a genital peircing would freak me out a bit - I'd be worried about damage it could do to >me<! Then again, I'm pretty open minded, so I'd be open to experimenting! Girls with piercings - no problem with that.

Cakegirl

I'm wondering...why wouldn't you tell someone?

If I'm to a point of sleeping with someone, they know almost as much about me as I do about myself. They would definitely know that I had a piercing, if that were the case. IMHO, by the time I am ready to let someone play wtih my body, then I already know their sexual history and some of their likes/dislikes. It wouldn't occur to me NOT to tell someone that.

:kiss:

On another thought...my man has thought about getting a piercing in his cock. (Prince Albert, is it?) And the thought of him risking ANY damage to that beautiful part of his body makes me cringe. No piercings for us, other than in the ears!

Okay, well, and my belly button. ;)

S.

How do you tell someone about a clit piercing? You just start talking about piercings in general. See how they feel about them. If it sounds like they are okay with piercings, ask if THEY have any and they are bound to ask you if you have some. Then you get to say that you have one in a very private area or something.

I tend to like to have theses conversations along with ones on birth control, abortion, ect in nice public spaces like at a chinese restaurant or something so there are other things you both can do to buy time while answering, like eat, play with your chopsticks, drink tea.

If it were me,and I was trying to get this guy to have sex with me, I would just say I got a new clit piercing, want to help me initiate it? I would imagine said in a totally normal voice with a smile in a public place as if you are commenting on the weather would get most guys hard just thinking about.

A piercing can be removed it if bothers someone and you really want him. I have some things that are permanent and have some unique sexual effects, I always tell guys a bit about them, some I tell everything, some I let discover for themselves, even if I explain everything they still don't get it completely until they experience it for themselves. The same maybe true for clit piercings if they are new to them.

I have seen pictures of prince alberts and they don't really appeal to me, but again it would really depend who they are attached to. They look very uncomfortable from my enjoyment level view point, but who knows?

I don't care for body decoration-tats or piercings, at all.

Telling me ahead of time about a clit/hood piercing would be a definite turn-on, and it would make me want to go check it out! (Same applies when I find out about nipple piercings.)

If I wasn't told and just happened upon it, I think it would make me pause a moment, and then eagerly but VERY gently explore it. I would be paying very close attention to her reactions since I have no idea how sensitive she might be. When she demonstrated that she was enjoying the attention, I would CERTAINLY want to get her pants off and get a closer look ASAP! :D :p :devil:

Back