Faceted Sensualist
Men:
Be able to suck yourself to orgasim
or have breasts?

Women:
Have multiple orgasims eeeverytime no matter what
or be able to change the man's penis size whom your with
(bi/lesbian)
or be able to change (just for you no one else) the woman's skill at gving oral with a blink of your eye?

Originally posted by BlueSugar
Men:
or have breasts?

Women:
(bi/lesbian)
or be able to change (just for you no one else) the woman's skill at gving oral with a blink of your eye?

As a woman...definitely want multiple orgasms. If I have that why would I want to change my lover's penis size?

I would rather change the size to suit me ... orgasims could be achieved with a little work :)

Multiple orgasms and penis size really don't mean that much to me. I love my boyfriend's penis and I love the one insanely explosive orgasm I always get when we make love ^_^. So I would like to take one of the men's options and say I would want to have breasts... at least bigger breasts than I currrently have, lol.

I don't care much for orgasms. Or penis size. And I wouldn't want oral in the first place.

:( So I cannot choose.

I think I'd rather have the person I'm with being able to please me the way I want him to, without being completely off on what I'd like. But that's not an option. Sorry then...

none of the choices appeal to me.

I would rather have phone sex with a certain person.

I don't think he would want a penis that's 500 miles long, so i'd settle for getting him (and his penis) 500 miles closer... :)

SexyGiggles said:
I don't think he would want a penis that's 500 miles long, so i'd settle for getting him (and his penis) 500 miles closer... :)

I second that, only quite a bit over a thousand of miles range.

BlueSugar said:
Men:
or have breasts?

While I do love them very much, I would have to pass on the breasts. SO, I would have to say be able to suck myself off.

aww.. I wouldn't mind having someone closer to cuddle and sleep with either ...

sorry about the typo, "orgAsm" I didn't realize till after I hit submit.

BlueSugar said:
Men:
or have breasts?

Women:
(bi/lesbian)
I can't even believe I'm confessing this, but because I grew up near a chemical plant, have smoked my share of dope and am generally fairly lazy and inactive and thus a little above my target weight, I'm already well on my way to needing the manssiere (or bro, if you will -- and yes, living near chemical plants and smoking weed have been linked to man boobs). Thus I don't need breasts; at my current rate I'll have A-cups by the time I hit 40.

Actually, I'm jealous of the women's choices: I want multiple screaming Os, a different penis size and I wish my SO had better oral skills. So there.

God I love the relative anonymity of the internet. And if you're curious, my sluggish activity level has more to do with giant time sucks like addicting message boards than it does with weed. However, bong hits may have something to do with embarrassing admissions on web sites.

[edited for my sorry spelling]

Last edited:
Hmmm...as a man replying to this dilemma, it seems as though the ladies get better choices! But then ANYONE who can be multi-orgasmic has me insanely envious.

Now given the two choices (can we have more to choose from??), I guess I'd have to settle for the ability to suck myself off as opposed to breasts, which on a very slim chance as I get older, I might eventually get. Figured I'd go for the one that's harder to obtain! Besides masturbating could be a heckuva lot more fun now.

But again, can we guys have more choices?? Can WE be multi-orgasmic for once in our lives, even if it's in Fantasyland??:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lust Engine
Hmmm...as a man replying to this dilemma, it seems as though the ladies get better choices! But then ANYONE who can be multi-orgasmic has me insanely envious.

Now given the two choices (can we have more to choose from??), I guess I'd have to settle for the ability to suck myself off as opposed to breasts, which on a very slim chance as I get older, I might eventually get. Figured I'd go for the one that's harder to obtain! Besides masturbating could be a heckuva lot more fun now.

But again, can we guys have more choices?? Can WE be multi-orgasmic for once in our lives, even if it's in Fantasyland??:rolleyes:

Yes Lusty you may be multi-rogasmic. Everyone should be at least once.

Espeically since some of us are most of the time already.

Lust Engine said:

Men CAN be multi-orgasmic. It's one hell of an experience to be with one who is. ;) It can happen, LE...have faith! And keep trying tantra along with prostate massage. Therein lies the key, my friend. :)

As for the women's choices...I wouldn't change a thing about my lover. I am multi-orgasmic, but it's not something I aspire to. I don't think I could handle an orgasm marathon with every sexual session!

So...I suppose that giving the most exquisite oral sex in the world would be my wish. :)

S.

Lust Engine said:

HEAR HEAR!!! My wife is multi-orgasmic and its something that really has me envious. Just once I'd like be to be able to spend an evening really making love to her (I don't mean all night long ladies, so don't get your panties in an uproar). But being able to orgasm several times within a span of a single hour would be a nice touch. :)

I have had the multi orgasm thing only twice in my life, once when about 14 masturbating, and once as an adult from a woman riding me, something about her and the way she was with me always did amazing things for me, but that one night I came 3 times right in a row with less than a minute between the three.

Now for the choices,,,,,

neither of the guy choices, big deal sucking myself off, and for having breasts, nah,, I would want big ones and it would cause issues hehehehe

So I will take Multiple Orgasms as well I suppose. :)

Carnus

One order of multiple orgasms to go please! *ding, ding* (ringing bell for service) Hello? Anyone there? (Is this thing on?)

Back