Have you ever licked an armpit?

maleorfemale

Experienced
I know it may sound strange,I never even thought of it,till I saw
it in a story on here.

When I said something about it to my wife,she said no way sounds gross to me,I said oh it is ok for me to lick your ass but
not your armpit?

So next time I had the chance I tied her up spread eagle on the bed,then she could not say no!
Her nipples got harder then I have ever seen them, she tried to
tell me she didn't like it but the nipples gave her away.
Just something new I learned from this site and thought I would pass it on.

I would like to hear from others on this subject.:p

Yep!

I have licked armpit before - though prefer a washed one to an unwashed one.

My ex was too ticklish for that kind of play though - she was too ticklish for breast play even!

I hardly ever get breasts to play with *sniff sniff* lol

BlueElf

Just a word of advice: be certain there is no anti-perspirant on the skin. Had a partner do this to me one time, and yeah it did feel good. Problem was, as soon as his tongue made contact with anti-perspirant, his tongue was dry instantly. Kind of took the mood away quickly...

Chele, that made me laugh. Bizarre mental picture. :D

Yup, the armpit is one of the lesser-known erogenous zones. Very sensitive--which is why I shall never have mine waxed! Take the pubes but let me shave the pits.

yes armpits..i love nuzzling just around the armpit area on my hubby,it makes him purr :)

I don't think I have a thing for armpits, but when I'm kissing my lover all over I always want to stop there along the way...<p>
I had one girlfriend years ago who was raised in the Southern Debutante mold...she never went to bed withoutmakeup and her armpits thoroughly protected with Secret. And at some point I would always want to kiss her armpit...GAKKKK.... You know what a mouthful of Secret is like? Remember the old Tom & Jerry cartoons when the mouse would trick the cat into eating something called "ALUM" and the cat's mouth would shrink away to a dot? Same thing exactly...my mouth would shrink into a tiny pucker from the Secret and I could hardly talk...and of course the Mississippi Deb would laugh her ass off every time I did it. <p>
They can be hairy, they can be sweaty, but that Secret has gotta go...

ShirKhan said:
You know what a mouthful of Secret is like? Remember the old Tom & Jerry cartoons when the mouse would trick the cat into eating something called "ALUM" and the cat's mouth would shrink away to a dot? Same thing exactly...my mouth would shrink into a tiny pucker from the Secret and I could hardly talk...and of course the Mississippi Deb would laugh her ass off every time I did it. <p>
They can be hairy, they can be sweaty, but that Secret has gotta go...

LMAO!

Oh, wow, what a visual! :D

S.

Absolutely!

And there's actually a very good reason for it! (well, several...)

Primarily though, it has to do with pheremones. Those are the chemicals emitted by the body which attract the opposite sex. They are most concentrated in sweat, and thus are most concentrated in the armpit.

Of course, it certainly does feel good, being as the armpit is pretty sensitive. I do agree that deodorant and anti-perspirant should be avoided. That said, I don't necessarily think that being straight from the shower is critical. Old rancid sweat is gross, but fresh sweat, from a gym workout or a bedroom workout :)devil:) is fine. I even find it kind of nice (you know it's love when you like her sweat!) and besides, more sweat = more pheremone.

Plus, there's the taboo factor, similar in a sense to any anal play. The idea that you're doing something "dirty" can be a lot of fun. :)

Only 7 responses... I can hardly believe it. If this was on anal sex there would be 20 pages!

Count me as a lover of arm pits... don't know what's taboo about them. Sniff sniff...lick lick. :devil:

I lick my guy's furry pits sometimes. I like to sleep with my face buried there, too. It's comforting somehow.

Only once but I was really drunk and didn't even no what I was licking until I tasted Deodorant.

I can honestly say that it seems grose when I first read it -- but I can't knock anything cause i haven't tried it.
:eek: :p

There isn't much on a woman I haven't... or wouldn't lick.
And yes, I have licked the armpit... often... and will again, no doubt...;)

Haven't done or had that done... going to have to show hubby this thread as a "hey, look we haven't done this yet!" type thing.
Good topic!:p

Hooch said:
Hope you enjoy, I know *I* did.

But for god's sake, make SURE you do it without the Secret antiperspirant!! Trust me on that one. :)

Well don't wear secret to start with- I don't like the scent of it.
And wouldn't have him do it unless I was fresh from the shower just to avoid any deoderant residue. Just the thought of licking deoderent's repulsive to me.
Maybe shower together... like that idea better, LOL.

My highschool health teacher told us the strangest story once. Thought it would fit in well here.

She was working at a walk in clinic or something. And a young lady came in who had gonorhea (pardon the spelling?) in her arm pits.

My friends and I promptly declared "arm pit sex" the funniest thing we had ever heard of (being all of 15 or so..anything to do with sex was funny)

We couldn't think of any other way to to get gonorhea in your armpits?

Anyways, it adds a whole new level of kink to armpit play :)

Back