New DP thread!!!!!!!!

Did something a bit ago I'd never done before with my current SO.

She was on her back, and I was working a dildo in her pussy, the lube was beside us, and I started fingering her ass hole.

After a minute or two, she stopped me, took hold of the dildo, and rolled over, raising her rear off the bed and asking for my dick up her ass.

When I was in, she eased back down on her tummy and started working the dildo in her pussy while I was the other part of the DP.

I'd forgotten what it feels like to have a dildo inside the vagina while sliding into the rectum. It stays much tighter all the length of my penetration, as opposed to slacking off past the anal ring.

Neat! And to boot, the dildo we were using was the large one!

Of course, she really got off -- I finally withdrew without her normal notice to finish up because she was getting all fucked out. Then with her still on her back, I went after her G-spot with my fingers and she orgasmed twice more.

All this from a girl who only agreed to try anal sex 6 months ago, and never showed any desire for a DP. We're making progress!

Last edited:
OH MY GOD!!!! This is why I love Orchid, she's the fucking best...

And ReadyOne, I've done that but with the dildo in my ass, not in my pussy, I'll have to try that! I still haven't gotten the g-spot massage yet. :(

DP is a beautiful thing. We like to use a nice big vibrator. My husband in whichever hole he would like and a vibrator in the other one. Mmmm. It's been too long since we've done this.
Psia

Mmmmm, thanks for resurrecting such a wonderful topic! We've only tried this technique a couple times, but really enjoyed it.

One thing I discovered was that I had to be very careful where I was in relation to the toy. We tried rear-entry, with my cock in her pussy and vibe in her ass. It felt great for both of us, but I couldn't thrust much because of the vibe-- my pelvis would bump it too hard/far into her, causing pain. :( I don't think we'll try that orientation again, but others sure sound good! Her on top with a toy in her ass seemed to work really well!

I had great success using anal beads on my old partner while I did her doggy style
She fingered her clit & I rolled the balls back and forth and she came like gangbusters
the balls seemed to work better than just a plug or dilso

What about vibrating toys? The first time I tried this with a past partner, he didn't know I was going to use a vibrating toy and came almost as soon as he felt it inside me (not usual for him to just go off). Can a guy get used to the sensation, or will it always make him come faster?

My wife and I use a vibrator for DP. At first I find the vibration kind of distracting. Eventhough I am inside of her ass I have to concentrate maintaining an erection. Once I get used to the vibration the feeling is quite pleasurable and my stamina is not affected at all.

PinkOrchid said:
I've never used beads, either on myself or a partner.

Anyone with bead experience, can you enlighten me? What's the best way to use them? What exactly do they do to a person (sensation wise)? Anything important to know about them?

All different sorts & sizes of beads
Can't comment on the sensations directly but my last partner I used them with liked them
One safety issue, some of the ones on fiber cords can have a problem with the knots in the cord coming loose, causing the balls to "bunch", making extraction difficult, or worse yet allowing the balls to come off and get "lost"
I'd reccomend the type where the balls are linked solidly
Usually with a string of 5 or so beads the fun is in pulling one or 2 out and pushing them back in (allowing the others to move around inside) during other activity
Strings of 4 or so of the smaller beads can also be worn, sort of like anal Ben Wa balls, for brief periods while (say for instance) shopping at the mall. Just make sure there's a janitor's closet nearby for when she can't take it anymore ;)
As for what they DO, they rub up against the G spot and several other sensetive areas from the underside, in a way different than any straight toy
Just a few comments :D

PinkOrchid said:
Hmmmm....I'll start off with a question about DP and a single partner.

What do you think is the best position for this? Who should hold the toy? Any good stories or suggestions?

I enjoy this laying on our sides (spooning), with him in my ass and me controlling the vibrator in my pussy. I just remembered, the lube supply needs replenished before the weekend!

Smiles,
Wantonica:rose:

PinkOrchid said:

Anyone with bead experience, can you enlighten me? What's the best way to use them? What exactly do they do to a person (sensation wise)? Anything important to know about them?

We have never tried beads, mainly because a friend of ours said his girlfriend used them in his ass and he HATED it. We got some later as a free gift with items we ordered, and gave them away.

As for Ben Wa balls, another friend was moving and I found a set of them. I asked, "What are these?";) *snicker*, and he told me they were massage balls. He said it with a straight face, because he believed it.

Happy day,

PinkOrchid said:
Just for crazybbwgirl....

ok, well maybe also for me and a few other people on here...... :D :D :D

Hey I do recall a certain Ms. Orchid having some fun with this premise too!:devil:

Wantonica said:
As for Ben Wa balls, another friend was moving and I found a set of them. I asked, "What are these?";) *snicker*, and he told me they were massage balls. He said it with a straight face, because he believed it.

Well, technically they are massage balls... he just didn't realize what they were to massage!:D

Lust Engine said:
Well, technically they are massage balls... he just didn't realize what they were to massage!:D

Internal massage is still massage :D

PinkOrchid said:

I have a string of beads I use on rare ocassion. They feel really good being inserted, and once inside proivde a pleasant full feeling and move around a bit. (Similar to descriptions I've seen of Ben Wa balls.) I have heard that they feel particularly wonderful if pulled out right at the moment of orgasm, but I've never had the presence of mind to do that! :rolleyes:

Mine have a few inches of extra cord at the end, capped by a large pull-ring, so I don't ever worry about losing them. Keeping them clean can sometimes be a challenge, so using them in a condom is a good idea. (A requisite one if you'll be sharing one string with a partner!)

Ooooh, you've all given me some great ideas for tonight and this weekend. I had shaved while my girlfriend was on training out of town this week, and she got to see it last night. She told me that she was thinking about it while she was at work today, so I think we're going to have fun. ;)

Etoile said:
Ooooh, you've all given me some great ideas for tonight and this weekend. I had shaved while my girlfriend was on training out of town this week, and she got to see it last night. She told me that she was thinking about it while she was at work today, so I think we're going to have fun. ;)

A big high five for shaving! (^^^5) I'll never go back to those coarse hairs again. And yes, this is an excellent community for ideas, advice and enlightening conversation. Laurel and Manu should get an award.

Hugs,

That's it, I don't know why I'm doing this, but I'm going to bite the bullet and wax the kittie tonight. Wish me luck, girls!

Back