Cocksucking 101

Queersetti

Bastardo Suave
Sucking cock is an art that anyone can master.

First of all, let's get the issue of condoms out of the way. There is no definitive answer as to the safety of oral sex. Most studies have shown that the risk to the sucker is relatively low, and to the suckee, almost non existent. But there is some element of risk. In particular, if you have poor dental health, gum disease or sore in your mouth of any kind, particularly herpes, your level of risk is greater. It is also not recommended to brush your teeth shortly before fellatio, as it creates small cuts in the gums.

Now, on to the cock itself. Not all cocks are the same, obviously, but there are some general things to keep in mind. The bottom of the shaft is likely to be more sensitive than the top or sides. The sensitivity of the head varies greatly, but for most men the place where the rim meets the shaft below the slit is the most sensitive spot. Uncircumcised men are usually more sensitive on their heads and around their rims than are those who are circumcised.

OK, let's suck!

One of the most important things to remember is that cock sucking should be a pleasurable sunsual experience for both partners. If you are not enjoying yourself, chances are, your partner will be able to pick up on that and his enjoyment will be diminished as well.

It's easy to fall into the trap of simply sucking the cock in and out of your mouth. Boring! You should vary the pressure and timing of your sucking and pay attention to how your partner responds. If you get a satisfied moan, take that as a cue. vary your motion as well. Simply turning your head from side to side while you move back and forth will add to his pleasure.

Use your tongue. Take a break from sucking now and then and lick the shaft and around the head. Tease the slit and the rim with the tip of your tongue. When the shaft is in your mouth drag or tap your tongue along the bottom of it. When you have these moves down, combine them. As you move your mouth up the cock, swirl your tongue around the head without releasing it.

Hands. Don't just leave them dangling, use them. Don't go so far as to give him a hand job with a lip chaser, but don't be afraid to stroke his shaft and caress his balls during the blowjob. If his cock is too big for you to take it all in your mouth, keeping a hand around the base of the shaft will keep you from choking. Run your hands up and dawn his thighs, squeeze his ass, caress his body and play with his nipples. Also, the area behind the scrotum is very responsive to being massaged.

I mentioned balls, lets' talk about them for a minute. Most men will love to have their balls sucked, but you must be cautious. They are tender and sucking them too hard can be a quick turn off.

Lots of cock suckers seem to take pride in how fast they can get a guy off. If that's your thing, go for it. But for a truly sensual experience for both partners, take your time.

One common beginner mistake is to be so afraid of gagging that they tense up their throat. Relax. Breath normally. If you feel like you might gag, slow down. If you are taking the shaft deep, inhale as it goes in, and you are less likely to gag. As you suck, saliva is likely to build up in your mouth. Just let it flow out. Use it to lubricate his shaft. Don't be self conscious about it.

And don't be afraid to make noise! Moan, hum, make loud slobbering noises. He will love it.

Deep throat. You can do it, but it takes some practice. The trick is to not try to overcome your gag reflex, but to put it to use. When the tip of the cock touch the back of your throat, you will involuntarily try to swallow it, but when the cock doesn't co-operate, your body will reject it and try to push it back out. That's what gagging is. So when the urge to swallow hits you, swallow. Think of how you have to swallow hard to take a pill and you will get the idea. After you have done it a few times, it will get much easier. It helps if you have your throat angled to allow the cock to slide in deeper. For beginner's, a good way to deep throat is by lying on your back with your head hanging over the edge of the bed.

Spit or swallow? Ironically, many people will spit because they are afraid of the taste of cum. But in fact, you will get more of it's taste if you spit than in you swallow. The easiest thing to do is just start to swallow when you feel him begin to cum. Most men are going to find it more pleasurable if you swallow than if you spit. If you do spit, use a little bit of tact. Don't act as if you have battery acid in your mouth. A nice middle ground, if you don't mind the taste, but you have trouble physically swallowing, is to let the cum flow from your mouth on to his shaft, and then licking it clean.

Everyone who has experience sucking cock has their own favorite techniques and methods. I hope others will add their knowledge to this thread.

My 2 cents (just for You setti!!!)

I think the best think about orally getting a guy off is the experimentation to learn exactly what he likes. Some guys like the feel of a tongue swirling around the head and shaft, others don't. My favorite thing is a light flick of the tongue up and down the big pulsing vein that runs along the shaft....ummmmm!!!!

And then there is the feel of gently suckling the nut sack into your mouth, making it warm and wet while gently stroking his dick and hummmmmmming. And one should not ever forget the area between the arse and nut sac...you know the T'aint. Flicking a tongue there always makes some sort of reaction...always!!!

For me giving head is a turn on...i get just as wet from giving as i do from receiving (call me an oral slut...i know!!!)

(of course i haven't done that it in a long while...women are more my cuppa these days!!! but i do like to think about it now and again!!!)

Later...

pet

Oh my, very informative article! Makes me want to go practice :devil:

Re: My 2 cents (just for You setti!!!)

apet4you said:
I think the best think about orally getting a guy off is the experimentation to learn exactly what he likes. Some guys like the feel of a tongue swirling around the head and shaft, others don't. My favorite thing is a light flick of the tongue up and down the big pulsing vein that runs along the shaft....ummmmm!!!!

And then there is the feel of gently suckling the nut sack into your mouth, making it warm and wet while gently stroking his dick and hummmmmmming. And one should not ever forget the area between the arse and nut sac...you know the T'aint. Flicking a tongue there always makes some sort of reaction...always!!!

For me giving head is a turn on...i get just as wet from giving as i do from receiving (call me an oral slut...i know!!!)

(of course i haven't done that it in a long while...women are more my cuppa these days!!! but i do like to think about it now and again!!!)

Later...

pet

Thank you, little sister!

I think your post strongly underlines the main point I hoped to get across, that cock sucking is not just a way for one person to please another, but should be a wonderfully sensuous experience for both.

Re: Re: My 2 cents (just for You setti!!!)

Queersetti said:
Thank you, little sister!

I think your post strongly underlines the main point I hoped to get across, that cock sucking is not just a way for one person to please another, but should be a wonderfully sensuous experience for both.

Yup and i believe you made that point quite well, big brother o mine!!! You know i will have to keep an eye on this thread for some ideas just in case i decide to play staight again!!!

love You:rose:

Re: My 2 cents (just for You setti!!!)

apet4you said:
Later...
pet

we could have been sisters in a past life. I am the same way, i looove giving oral, i love getting to know a new dick lol. His way, and i like introducing new things to him, show him what hes been missing on those simpleton quick sucking up and downer girl/boys. I've also played a woodwind instrument for well over 12 years now and my mouth is just capable of more then most, and breathing control is better bc of it... sadly the only thing i haven't been able to do is deepthroat, but i've heard its not that great on a regular basis anyway so I'm still in the clear.
Usually after the first few times I'm with someone knew, and get to know them better, i climb back up their body after giving them oral and i suck/kiss neck and whisper into their ear..."want to feel something ...." and i guide their hand between my legs and let them feel just how turned on it got me... ::squirms just talking about it::
I am one fickle bisexual.

I've found that if you watch a guy jack off , you will learn just where to touch him.

After all, no one knows better where it feels good than the owner!

This advice works both for BJ's and HJ's.

An excellent post, Q. The swallowing technique does work too. Usually it leads to a very "noisy" blowjob as well. But that seems to have a very positive effect on both of us.

Another thing I strongly recommend is eye contact with your man. I've had guys get turned on even more just from my making eye contact with them while sucking their cock. Another thing I like to do is to rub the shaft against my lips and cheek. Some guys seem to enjoy playfully slapping their shaft against my lips or face. There are so many creative things you can do that can add to the pleasure for both of you.

If done right, you're not just "giving" a blowjob. You're enjoying each other's body in a special way.

PoliteSuccubus said:
I've found that if you watch a guy jack off , you will learn just where to touch him.

After all, no one knows better where it feels good than the owner!

This advice works both for BJ's and HJ's.

I think that's an excellent piece of advice!

Pookie said:
An excellent post, Q. The swallowing technique does work too. Usually it leads to a very "noisy" blowjob as well. But that seems to have a very positive effect on both of us.

Another thing I strongly recommend is eye contact with your man. I've had guys get turned on even more just from my making eye contact with them while sucking their cock. Another thing I like to do is to rub the shaft against my lips and cheek. Some guys seem to enjoy playfully slapping their shaft against my lips or face. There are so many creative things you can do that can add to the pleasure for both of you.

If done right, you're not just "giving" a blowjob. You're enjoying each other's body in a special way.

Some people object to having the dick slapped against their face. Personally, I'm all for it, but some will feel demeaned by it.

I wrote from the perspective of the sucker, but I ought to point out that the suckee doesn't have to just lie back and take it. Show some enthusiasm, guys! Even if it's only verbal.

And then there is just plain face fucking, something novices might want to hold off on until they get some practice.

Queersetti said:
Some people object to having the dick slapped against their face. Personally, I'm all for it, but some will feel demeaned by it.

I wrote from the perspective of the sucker, but I ought to point out that the suckee doesn't have to just lie back and take it. Show some enthusiasm, guys! Even if it's only verbal.

And then there is just plain face fucking, something novices might want to hold off on until they get some practice.

Discovery is a big part of the fun. ;) I don't mind the "face slapping" myself, but I can understand how some would see it as demeaning. I enjoy light spankings during sex play too. It all depends on the individual I guess.

moving tongue up and down or side to side and adjusting the pressure and the sucking motions in joint with using hand or not... is great too to learn how to please them. Then in cuddle time or however can always ask which do you like, how do you like, you should tell me exactly how and I'll do it for you, grab my head or do something quietly to let me know when something specially good. Though if you get to know them, a slight flex, and inhale of breath, a leg twitch, ball movements are all ya need.

another technique

I used to have very long hair (down to my waist) and I would take my hair and wrap it around his cock while I gave him head. He loved that. In fact, when I got my hair cut to shoulder length, he saved the ponytail (and no he doesn't use it to jack off....that I know of).

I also like the feeling of his warm velvety cock against my face, so I always start an oral lovemaking session by rubbing it against my cheeks, kissing it, worshiping it, and kissing it up and down before I even open my mouth.

licking lips slightly, licking around the shaft the head, just looking at it..loving it.. ... mm.. i love doing that too WhisperHaven. I love getting to know a new cock and I love being with ones that I am very familar with.

Queersetti said:
As you suck, saliva is likely to build up in your mouth. Just let it flow out.

Personally, I hate it when the saliva runs down my leg as I am receiving. I find it distracting.

I guess I'll make a much better giver than receiver ... thanks for the tips, group, keep 'em cumming.

Re: Re: Cocksucking 101

bottom boy said:
Personally, I hate it when the saliva runs down my leg as I am receiving. I find it distracting.

I guess I'll make a much better giver than receiver ... thanks for the tips, group, keep 'em cumming.

The trick is to not let it just slobber all over the place, but to drool it on to the cock and then clean it back off.

mmm definetly... also that saves room for if you swallow/spit/love cum/hate cum . and just incase he gets so into it and he grabs your head for a kiss, you don't have a mouthful of saliva and precum unless he likes it and then its ok.

Thanks for the advice Q & Co... I used some of it last night. I think he enjoyed it... I got him deeper than before, but still no deep throat. Close but no cigar. I still can't get around the gag reflex. Any advice? I tried to swallow when it started, but I still had to back off a bit.

off to find a cough drop, throat hurts a little today

D's mariposa said:
Thanks for the advice Q & Co... I used some of it last night. I think he enjoyed it... I got him deeper than before, but still no deep throat. Close but no cigar. I still can't get around the gag reflex. Any advice? I tried to swallow when it started, but I still had to back off a bit.

Practice, Practice, Practice. :D

D's mariposa said:

Wow! I'm really glad we helped.

Did you try some different positions? The hardest position for deep throat is if you are facing down to the cock.
The easiest is the lying on your back with your head hanging down position.

And Miss Pookie is right, you might just need a little more practice. As you lose your nervousness about gagging, the gag reflex will be easier to suppress.

I've gotten Queersetti's permission to copy this thread from GLBT Chatter to How-To, and I am doing so...now. :)

Excellent thread!

T is the first uncut man I've been with and it was definitely interesting to learn the different degrees of sensitivity his cock has. At first I thought the head was too sensitive to be enjoyable but really, it isn't. Sometimes he just feels like jacking off but he's found that if he holds my face right above his hand so he's hitting my mouth with his hand with every pump, my lips and tongue brushing the head of his cock, he comes HARD.

I like starting at the tip and very quickly bobbing my head up and down, taking only millimeters at a time but gradually moving further and further down. And once I get all the way down, I take exactly as much time coming back up. It's enormously teasing. Another fun move is to move up and down on the same area--perhaps the first third or so--and then randomly go all the way down. Getting him used to one lightly pleasurable sensation and then overwhelming him with a much more one. That almost always gets a hiss of breath and his hands grabbing my head.

I'm definitely going to try the "swallowing" technique next time I'm deepthroating him--it's my Achilles' heel and I'm determined to fix it.

Back