Does your wife or GF have bi-desires?

aramis3

Experienced
Or if you are a woman - do you have desires for a sexual interlude with another woman. I used to be in a relationship with two single females who were bi. We had a great time...what a wonderful part of my life that was. I was in San Antonio at the time. I am in the Pacific Northwest now, and have married a lovely lass. My wife is bi-playful but not into the full-on sex with another woman that my former playmates were into.
We have an open relationship and she has told me to find other females who like to do what I am into and have this fun with them. So on one hand I am lucky for her understanding, but on the other - it is not easy to find women who are cool and understanding of the situation.
Any comments, critiques, agreements or disagreements, storioes or interest???

Aramis

From what I read in this forum, there has to be people out there who are interested in this too. Don't be shy...

I am a married bi female currently in a long term relationship with another woman..... she lives with my husband and myself...

Some of the sex has been amazing but sometimes i ask myself if that is worth the arguements and problems that have arisen from the situation..

I dont regret doing what i have done in regards to my desires but i think if i had it to do all over again knowing what i know now i would change some things..

Sher:p :kiss: :devil:

ironic or fate i dont know

All the women i have ever dated ( except 2 )where bi
my current girlfriend is bi but doesnt have any girlfriends to play with at the moment ( though she wants them)
Love doesnt come easy to me personally( i love her )but I am more of a free spirit than she is,I dont mind sharing...
I prefer to swing,she does not,(I dont know any time we talk about this the answer seems avoided( she thinks I am the last guy she will ever be with ( going for all out woman if we break up)sadly I think our break up is inevitable

donkey man

why can't u be with just one gurl? what i wuld do for one gurl. you don't derserve her. send her to me in jersey. i treat her real good. especially if she like women i like to see that in person. have had it watching the dvds i want sum real action.

you would be happy with just one?
whats the matter, hand get a little stale for you
Im tired of having sex and feeling like im not finished,
(like after 20 minutes she is done)doesnt matter if I got mine or didnt,it doesnt matter if i came,I prefer to keep going.
after she cums she is finished,no more,( but then again she also says she would rather be with a woman)its not that Im doing some thing wrong,she wants to play with her bi side,
I dont mind letting her,but why should she be able to play and not share( like why cant i go and play while she explores herself)
its only cheating if its done behind her back ,right!!?
or am i missing the point?

Now thats more like it! Thanks for your input.
Donkey - you are treading on thin ice because the fairer of the sexes will always hold that over us. Too many factors come into play. Security, self-esteem, trust etc...Things that seem tangible enough but all too elusive when dealing with them in a relationship. That is what made the threesome work in San Antonio. We were friends, we cared about one another but we were not in love with one another in a relationship, let's spend our lives together kinda feeling.
Sharesher - I know another "couple" with a live in lover. They are not quite polygamous, but all live with one another and have sex with as twosomes and threesomes. They also speak of frequent arguements. One feels left out, one feels liked more than the other, two want to go here but one does not...is this the same type of situation you find with the 3 of you?

Ihaveabigcock - First off, so do I! So we already have something in common. As far as us having my wife in common too, I have my doubts. I CAN be with one woman, I CHOOSE to be with more.

Thank you aramis

Its funny,I have been in threesomes,my best friend is a male dom( used to have 4 love slaves running around)
he says I havent figured it out yet,No I just think its more like If Im am willing to share,and be sharedlike say that i find another girlfreind who is bi,and i introduce them,is it a bad thing waiting to happen( keep in mind i will be moving out)
or should i just go my own way,I trust her.or maybe she doesnt trust me,iether way its
If we are busy in bed ,one shouldnt be left hangin and (yes thats right)be told to go "Handle it"
I would rather not beat off,her complaint is that she is either too sensitive down there or i hurt her(i never concidered my self to big)
how do you solve a problem,(maybe multiple partners isnt a bad option)

hey

I would be willing to acommodate either of you. I never get enough and am very multi orgasnmic.

Hmmmmmm

sharesher said:
I am a married bi female currently in a long term relationship with another woman..... she lives with my husband and myself...

Some of the sex has been amazing but sometimes i ask myself if that is worth the arguements and problems that have arisen from the situation..

I dont regret doing what i have done in regards to my desires but i think if i had it to do all over again knowing what i know now i would change some things..

Sher:p :kiss: :devil:

That's a damn shame it's caused upset love, this kind of relationship can be so lovely if handled with care and love.

Our friend doesn't live with us, but my wife spends as much time round there as she does at home, we find it so easy to manage and cope with.

pops..........:)

Ordiva - I spent alot of time in Ill. Near Chicago. I miss the windy city. Too bad you are so far away...

Pops - Thank you for the kind and encouraging words!

Well, we off to a Carribean party!

Chat later!

Aramis

My wife had an experience some time ago with a female friend and loved it. She is bi curious and would love to meet up with a bi-fem for friendship and alot more. Our desire to have a threesome, ffm, is very stong and still searching for the right female to come along and have some fun. Hope to fullfill this desire someday, but I think a lot of women have bi tentacies but are way to afraid to persue it or just to shy on admitting their deep inner desires.

When my fiancee and I got together, she told me about her bi desires one night, and went on to say how her ex thought it was disgusting! I encouraged her to pursue it and she has. It has helped our relationship tremendously.

Now guys here is the kicker, so be very careful if you are doing this on a selfish level. ie:FFM fantasy.

We discuss all of our sexual fantasies openly without fear of "Rejection"! This is a must! Now we are at a point where she wants to experience two men at the same time. In my book, cool! Why should I enjoy two females while she shares and then not allow her to enjoy two males?! Pretty selfish huh? Probably 98% of men want a FFM, but they won't have anything to do with a MMF!

I guess my point is if you prohibit your love from experiencing their desires, don't be surprised when they start shopping elsewhere!

I guess you just have to remember, sex is sex! Love is all together on a higher level!

I would agree eroticmaster. Balance is the key to life. As swingers we have to have open minds about gender pairings in a swinger situation. While I am straight, my wife is bi-playful. she will play with another womans breasts, perhaps kiss if the chemistry is right - she does not want to go down on another woman. She does enjoy the cock however and has no problems being with more than one male. Since she has "given" me permission to find two ladies to swing with as a FFM since she does not want to be that involved in the sexual side of "being with another woman", I feel I must be supportive of her liking the thought of having MMF swinging situations. Win-win for everyone!

Wolfgar, keep looking. It is VERY important that everyone is comfortable and after all patience is a virtue!

Aramis

aramis3 said:

Sharesher - I know another "couple" with a live in lover. They are not quite polygamous, but all live with one another and have sex with as twosomes and threesomes. They also speak of frequent arguements. One feels left out, one feels liked more than the other, two want to go here but one does not...is this the same type of situation you find with the 3 of you?

Yes, aramis, thats it exactly.....I feel like im always "in trouble" either one of them is mad at me or the other one is.....

Sher:p :kiss: :devil: :(

What a bummer huh? I have had wonderful sexual relationships but the real world things got in our way, (bills, direction in life, goals etc...) and I have had great personal relationships where our sex life was, well - lifeless.
To bad we cannot mix-n-match our partners outstanding attributes and delete those that are not so positive.
Oh well, thats why it's called "life" and not "paradise".

Aramis

Are any of you swingers with your ladies (GF's or wives)?
If yes, what do you like? MMF, FFM, just watching or filming/photos etc...

Let us know!

Aramis

My fiancee and I swing once and awhile. It is not something that we are driven to do on a steady basis, but once in awhile it helps to get out there and just let the lust flow!

We have been with two other couples. The first couple, we, (the men) let the ladies play with each other then we joined in. Both ladies wanted to experience DP, so we had to oblige them! lol

The second couple we were with, the lady was really cool, but her old man just had the desire to just bang the hell out of a woman, rather than pleasure her. Me nor my lady, hell even his, did not appreciate that kind of attitude. So we took a break from it for awhile.

Now my lady wants to experience two to three guys at the same time. Now that is a tricky one! Neither her nor I want it to be stranger sex, so we tried to get my best friend to join us. She did a little strip tease and rubbed all up on the both of us, and all of a sudden he just said he could'nt do it. What the fuck! I couldn't believe it! I explained to him that I was cool with it, but he just couldn't bring himself to have sex with my lady. She is hot as hell too! If you want to check her out, I built her a web site to help her dancing career. It isn't finished but here it is: www.angelfire.com/goth2/jessangel

It seems to be really tricky when it comes to getting more than one man to endulge a woman in her fantasy of having more than one man at the same time. Men have this thing about being too close to another cock. At least that is my take on it. I guess I am secure enough with my sexuality to not let it bother me. I did have to think about it, don't get me wrong! However, it is all part of the sharing process, and if she is able to share me with other women, I should be able to share her with other men.

Again, just my opinion!

I engaged in a threesome twice with my former fiance and a good friend of mine. I think it is important to keep that area of your life separate from everything else. My fiance's jealousy after the occurrences tarnished our engagement.

I consider myself hetereosexual, but I once had a brief liaison with a woman (the same one that took part of the menage a trois) during my bi-curious stage. I might well get involved with another woman in the future, but I shall be careful not to ruin any future relationships because of it.

Just be sure it is something that you and your partner want.

Eroticmaster and MsWriter26. I agree with both of your thoughts on this matter. Communication is the most important thing! Hidden agendas and pushy people Need Not Apply!

Jealousy can be a bugger to deal with. That is why the honesty and communication is so important.

Aramis

Aramis and Mswriter, Yes! Jealousy is an issue that has to be dealt with. But it is a natural emotion that comes into play in these situations.

The first time we swung I had no such emotions. The second time however, I did! But it was just a matter of talking through it with my lady. I guess a good way to see if your partner and yourself for that matter, could survive a swinging experiment would be to ask yourself, "Could I live with myself if my partner was an exotic dancer?"

If you can't trust yourself or your partner to just take their cloths off in front of anyone but you, then skip the idea of swinging!

Personally, I don't believe there is a man out there who does not fantasize about their woman getting fucked by another man while he watches. But, to actually go through with it is another story.

I wish there were more couples to give there input on this thread.

Well come on couples, post your thoughts and feeling on this matter!

The more the merrier right? What are your desires in this area?
Fanatasies? Share them with us and let's see how America feels and thinks about sexual activities!

Aramis

Now here's where...

...it gets complicated.

Say you're a guy, and your girlfriend confesses her bi desires to you. Which starts you thinking about group stuff. And through thinking about the group stuff (DP's and that sort of thing), you realize you're not afraid of being near another cock. And then you think, well, maybe that means you might be a bit bi-curious too, under very controlled circumstances. And then you think, well, in a group scenario, would I suck a cock?

Then things get VERY blurry.

Group stuff fascinates me, but wow, does it smudge the lines you always took for granted. You know, sex is such a mystery. Just when you think you've got everything figured out, life throws you a curve.

She won't.

My wife, I believe, has the want to try it, but she never will. She gets off when I whisper about it in her ear, but the actual act of doing it, well, she just won't. Pity me.

Back