Confess: what are your naughty/kinky/weird turn ons?

Ass_tronaut_T

Really Really Experienced
I'm in confession mood today (and posting htreads keeps me from working on my paper..:D) so I'll start:

I'm very visual. When getting a bj I love to watch and make eyecontact with her. Now that may be common - maybe a little less common: I love it to slap her tongue and face with my cock and I love to fuck her mouth a little "from the side" so that my cock shows through her cheek..
Oh, and as mentioned before: getting my balls licked..
One more: I love an "umph.." sound as a reaction to the initial penetration during anal.. :eek:

(And people still think I'm such a "nice guy"....lol ...and this was just the beginning...:D)

What are your personal kinks? What turns you on?

well I love my fingers sucked. I don't know why but it gets me all runny in seconds! Spanking is another one of my turn ons..not so uncommon but still clased as a little kinky. I love receiving a spanking and also giving one too. Nothing like the sight of wobbling red buttocks!

I am sure there are more i'll add at a later date :D

Mmmm... good idea have to try that more often (sucking her fingers). I love to make her suck my fingers too - but I guess that's not that uncommon for guys as the visual aspect is quite obvious...:D

And spanking...yes.;)

OK, one more: I like dribbling spit :eek: ...
Messy, sloppy blowjobs for example.

(btw: what is that in your AV? an ass with panties? Boobies?)

Japanese girls

I grew up in Japan and just totaly think they are so hot. Everything from thier eyes to the flexability of thier legs to thier cute little, (or in some rare cases, big) chests.

I also miss the long, black hair.

Sadly, I've never had a Japanese girlfriend.

Even sader, I speak fluent Japanese and now live in the midwest where the asian population is < 1%

Maybe I should post on the personals, wouldn't hurt I guess.

-halkun
(Not asian)

oh yes..i like dribbling..i think it is kinda sexy....and reminiscent of other stuff dribbling down my chin *wg*

oooh i love to rub cum into my breasts.....it feels so nice!

(oh and it's my breasts....it's my view when i look down!)

Hmmm,, I think mine would have to be throats, a womans neck is to me a very sensual area, soft vulnerable skin, the feel of her pulse under my lips as I kiss her neck, softly nipping the skin where her shoulder begins. The thought of a lovely woman leaning her head back as I kiss the side of her neck, moving my lips down slowly as I trace a line with my tongue slowly moving down. Feeling the soft vibration against my lips as she moans

mmmm,, yes throats are it for me

Carnus

WOW good question. I have way to many. I think I need help? Any one want to join, I mean help me?

Being chocked – Don’t do that too much after all it is dangerous.
DP – I never had a real one but we have used it with a toy.
2 guys or more – I love to get fucked and the more guys at one time the better. 2 is all I have had but I would love a GB.
Light BDSM on both sides.

OK that is a start. We can talk more about it later.

Mine has to be the deep desire to be anally penetrated by a strapon. Somehow the thought of being royally screwed by a woman (my wife would be ideal if I could talk her into it), her big breasts bouncing, her eyes full of lust as she pounds into me sends me through the roof. I've shared this with her before..sometimes she is ok with it sometimes she thinks I'm turning bi on her!! ARGH!!!!
Guess I'll just have to remain...Horndoggy

English Lady said:
oh yes..i like dribbling..i think it is kinda sexy....and reminiscent of other stuff dribbling down my chin *wg*

oooh i love to rub cum into my breasts.....it feels so nice!

(oh and it's my breasts....it's my view when i look down!)

Looks like our minds work alike in many things...;)

I love cum on a women in general... on her breasts is good.. but also coming all over her ass, her back,her face...
I like seing her lick it off (there it was.. another naughty confession..)

Oh, and nice view you have there when looking down! :D

Carnus said:
Hmmm,, I think mine would have to be throats, a womans neck is to me a very sensual area, soft vulnerable skin, the feel of her pulse under my lips as I kiss her neck, softly nipping the skin where her shoulder begins. The thought of a lovely woman leaning her head back as I kiss the side of her neck, moving my lips down slowly as I trace a line with my tongue slowly moving down. Feeling the soft vibration against my lips as she moans

mmmm,, yes throats are it for me

Carnus

I love women's necks and throats as well - but I have never seen that as weird or kinky! Is it?!

mmm yes cum just feels so good being rubbed into my skin...and i love the feel of it dripping off my cheeks and chin..it's just so naughty....I love to lick it from my lips and try to stretch my tongue to get every last drop of it...

I think everyones definiteion of kinky is different....I love having my neck nibbled...it instantly gets me in the mood for more!

My naughty/kinky/weird turnons... all of my major turn-ons are rather socially unacceptable, lol.

**People with animals (mainly I'm a dog person)... which is something I only like to read about... I can't watch videos of the acts or it makes me ill but a good story for some reason will really get me going.

**'Straight' guys getting humiliated and 'taken' by 'gay' guys. I think it's the power play combined with the whole taboo idea that appeals to me. And for some reason I'm very interested in anal stimulation in men... which is something my boyfriend hasn't yet allowed me to explore :(.

**Young girls with older guys... as in teenage girl with a mid twenties guy... very nice. And the great thing about this one is that I get to live it :D.

On my 'not-so-kinky' level would just be my devotion to oral sex. I love having my boyfriend's dick in my mouth and when he jerks and I have cum running down my throat and - ::sighs:: In the future I'm trying to get my boyfriend to play around more with dominant roleplaying... where he might smack me around a little and call me a cheating whore and take me out of jealousy. Yes, yes, that would be lovely...

Well... someone got up feeling really honest this morning, lol. Interestingly enough - you were the 11th reply to this and you posted at 11:11.

Anyhow... I love you, Tania. Let me be the one who smacks you and calls you a cheating little slut and fucks you into submission on silken sheets :D. We can be all tender and loving afterwards too... I'll hold you and stroke your hair and keep the whole jealousy/possession facade going. Which shouldn't be hard since I AM jealous of Chris. Ungrateful bastard that he is :mad:.

And that is pretty much my 'kinky' turnon... to possess and dominate a woman as so. To tell a woman that she is MINE and to prove that to her. Leaving a loving trail of bitemarks and bruises and maybe a few cuts... :devil: All in love of course, lol.

MiloDRemix said:
And that is pretty much my 'kinky' turnon... to possess and dominate a woman as so. To tell a woman that she is MINE and to prove that to her. Leaving a loving trail of bitemarks and bruises and maybe a few cuts... :devil: All in love of course, lol.

Sometimes it frightens me how well we would match each other in bed, lol. And it's always interesting that such a sweet 'innocent' guy could be into such things. Interesting in a very very good way. :heart:

I remember the last time I got the urge to have Chris really bruise and mark me up... I started whimpering and going, "Hurt me, Chris, please hurt me." He looked all shocked and kissed me tenderly and said, "I would never hurt you, Tania." ...which is a sweet sentiment really but... he kind of missed the train there, LOL.

Yea, those *subtle* hints seem to go right over his head LMAO. You're going to need to sit right down and tell him exactly what you want in a little step by step process. Maybe with some simple picture diagrams ;)

MiloDRemix said:
Yea, those *subtle* hints seem to go right over his head LMAO. You're going to need to sit right down and tell him exactly what you want in a little step by step process. Maybe with some simple picture diagrams ;)

I know, right? lmao. The only problem is that such a thing would take all of the fun out of it for me... I want him to be jealous and dominating because he has it inside of him. Not because I gave him a script for it... it would take all of the excitement and anticipation out of it and it would ruin everything! But... since Chris can't read minds or subtle or even not-so-subtle hints I guess I'm screwd. And not in the way I want to be either.

MiloDRemix said:

Don't let me interrupt your little love whispering here...

I've just been thinking about that answer. I think that is one of the major turn ons for me as well. I've never seen it that much from the possive perspective though (although I can get quite jealous..) but I well know this "rush" overcoming me that makes me want to show my power.. some kind of sexual aggression that makes me want to take her and make her feel my domination.
A weird (but strong) mixture of agression and very loving and caring feelings...

Let's go on discussing... I like this.

I have a strange turn on. I love the sight of blood during sex. Whether he's fucking me so hard that he makes me bleed or if I scratch his back hard enough to make him bleed. It just turns me on to no end.

May be a little sick, but, you asked for kinky turn ons, and now you know what does it for me.

Ezzie said:

May be a little sick, but, you asked for kinky turn ons, and now you know what does it for me.

Well I haven't pulled the really naughty ones out of the hat yet.....:D

What about this: It turns me on to see the expression of pain (mixed with pleasure) on her face during assfucking...
Even grabbing her face and turning it so that I can see her "challenged" facial expression as I initially penetrate her...

ooh...bad boy, I know..

(given I know she likes it too, I can be very gentle otherwise:D)

I have another cum-turn on but I'll save that one for later...

I love really rough anal sex, too. I prefer to just use other juices as lube instead of the cheap stuff you can buy at the stores. I'm a bit of a pain freak myself, always have been.

Ass_tronaut_T said:
I love women's necks and throats as well - but I have never seen that as weird or kinky! Is it?!

hehehe, maybe not, but it is as much as I wanted to admit to that early in the day,,, other things, well ummm to be honest I have found almost nothing that didn't excite me in some way at some time. Can't really think of any I don't like so make up your own list of oddities and I bet I would enjoy it with any woman who has enough nerve to come up with them.

Carnus

Ezzie said:
I have a strange turn on. I love the sight of blood during sex. Whether he's fucking me so hard that he makes me bleed or if I scratch his back hard enough to make him bleed. It just turns me on to no end.

I once bit a womans shoulder hard enough to draw blood and it turned us both on incredibly, so I don't think it is all that weird myself :)

Carnus

Got to add rim jobs, giving and getting, love to feel a tongue teasing my ass :),, and to do the same in return.

Older women, and younger women, but older women are almost always better loves than younger ones so I like older.

Carnus

Carnus said:
hehehe, maybe not, but it is as much as I wanted to admit to that early in the day,,,

Hehe... have I guessed that right then.. You can't fool me, I'm a man with kinky preferences myself, but I don't admit it right from the start either... ;)

Back