Shaving my rear end

Jenny Thong

Virgin
I am a Bi-male lingerie crossdresser trying to explore and enhance my particular fetish. I want to remove as much (if not all) of my hair from my ass. I am pretty smooth on my cheeks but my butt crack has quite a few hairs, most notably around my anus. Any ideas/tips how I can take of this myself w/o injury?:kiss:

ask a friend to help you shave or wax it.
if not then...i wish you luck....

i use nair and it works pretty well. do a patch test on your leg first to make sure it doesn't hurt your skin. you may have to do it twice to get all the hair off.

I shave my ass on a fairly regular basis, I just use a disposable razor.. When I first started doing it I used a mirror to see what I was doing, but nowadays I just "feel" my way around back there..

I don't shave the cheeks, just the hair in the crack I find I get most of the hair around the anus itsself from the front, as a continuation of shaving the 'taint'..

I enjoy being devoid of hair in that area mainly becuase everything stays cleaner, looks better, and feels great.. I hope you enjoy it!

Jenny Thong said:
I want to remove as much (if not all) of my hair from my ass. I am pretty smooth on my cheeks but my butt crack has quite a few hairs, most notably around my anus. Any ideas/tips how I can take of this myself w/o injury?:kiss:

Use the Universal Problem Solver.

Duct Tape.

I have shaved the crack before but DAMN does the stubble become bothersom to the point of a rash.

:(

Re: Re: Shaving my rear end

lurvzilla said:
Use the Universal Problem Solver.

Duct Tape.

LMFAO

Oh, that visual was worthy of the Pepsi spew on the monitor, yep, it was...

S.

Re: Re: Re: Shaving my rear end

sheath said:

Don't laugh. This is called a "Baltimore Bikini Wax".

You just have to use a little bit of talcum powder. If you forget the talcum, though, you'll end up in the ER carrying your bumhole attached to a shiny silver backing.

I wouldn't recommend shaving or any hair removal cream.... the regrowth just sounds awfully irritating, and I've never done it myself.

Wax... get someone to help you... or if you're particularly adventurous, try it yourself.

Alternatively, laser hair removal could be used, permanent or semi-permanent removal.. (I know which I'd go for though)... I have several friends, both male and female that have had this done on various body parts. All swear by it.
Of course, there is the cost.. .and perhaps the embarrassment factor, but wouldn't it be worth it in the end?

Goodluck. :)
Silver

Just shave it looking in the mirror, I shave mine on a weekly basis and it seems to work well.

I shave mine just by feel, using a Gillette Sensor Excel (do you have those in the States?), as they're less likely to cut you. Just squat in the bath, and you'll find that pulls the skin tight enough to avoid problems.

The romans used to use pitch plasters - could always try that!

I'm a razor kind of girl myself. I use my regular soap (have found shaving cream to be on the not so comfortable side) and shave away. I start shaving from back to front then do the opposite then from the center of each toward the leg. My hairs grow in allllllll directions. I don't have a stubble problem and do this about every week or so and especially try to be fully shaved BEFORE my Auntie Flo comes to visit.

see, I tried with a razor

but I find an electric hair trimmer works best. Subtle stubbles are there, but no annoyance when it regrows. Do it at least once a week.

Last edited:
:p

I just use soap and a normal disposable shaver.

The first few times i did it i cut myself left and right,or nicked it that is.

The stuble however was a pain in the...damn you know where!!! :D hahah

I let it grow after that time becuase i thought the pain of the stuble and the irritation from even sitting down pushing the stubble back into my skin was to painful to ever bear again.

yeah right...I thought i had found someone to play with and so I thought I would make things even better by shaving everything ,down the middle and both cheeks. I never met up with the jerk!

of course the hair started to grow back again but my sister had bought some lotion that is supposed to help make stubble softer when it grows back and reduce the speed that it grows back as well so you shave less. I used that stuff for about a week and then she ran out:S. I didnt use to much so dont worry:p

the stubble was about 50% softer that time but still irritating for a few days after shaving.

I have started talking to a couple on this forum and are planning on meeting saturday..assuming i hear from them before saturday night:S I have started shaving again and its been 2 days and i know some hair has grown back but the "stubble" is nice and soft. I have been sitting on my butt all day long and no irritation,nothing like the first time.

Actually if a week goes by and i have no irritation i am Definitely going to shave a LOT more often!!!

Maybe its just me but when i do shave back there and around my cock up front(actually all of it) I feel a hell of a lot sexier and a lot hornier then normal and more often!

I think its the way that clothes feel against my skin where i am shaved. that and the idea that I know what i have done and no one else knows adds to it;)

Im strange like that:p

Hopefully saturday night someone else will appreciate what i have done other then just myself:p!!!

So all in all it seems like if you shave more then one time that after each time the hair grows back softer and irritation and the stubble stabbing problem starts to fade away.

I am a guy so it might be different. I dont know:p

Just be sure to take your time!!!

sonicdefender said:
i use nair and it works pretty well. do a patch test on your leg first to make sure it doesn't hurt your skin. you may have to do it twice to get all the hair off.

Keep in mind, though, that Nair is not designed for "sensitive" areas. As you'll noticed on all the cock/pussy shaving threads, folks on Lit strongly recommend Magic Shave. You can usually find it in the pharmacy, sometimes in the ethnic hair care section.

Stubble seems to be less attractive to my girl when she surprises me with ass play. So I just use a small electric shaver to keep it short not completely close shaven.

Use an electric shaver like Remington.
You can also use one of those wet/dry electrical shavers which gets the Crack pretty good.
Between the Crack, just get a mirror and either carefully shave as you squat or use the shaver.
Practice makes perfect. I do this every month.

EASY . . .

Palmer's Cocoa Butter soap, Gillette Mach 3 razor and a Nose Hair Trimmer for your crack.

Works Fantastic ! ! !

Back