sex food

lost5pints

Really Experienced
Hey everybody. Just a curios question for all of you. What kind of food(s) have you used to get or while in the mood. For me and my wife its a toss up of chocalate covered strawberries in bed or home made sushi.

i love to cook, we love to eat, we love sex.
Cooking together always makes us end up fooling around in the kitchen. Food and sex just go together. I think we could get all hot over tacos or chicken soup. :)

Food...oh my gawd. :D

We love everything that has to do with food. We both love to cook, and we find so many sensual things about food...the taste, the texture...it makes me think about sex. :)

We like to use any kind of fruit...dipping it once piece at a time into the juices I create, and eating it slowly...bananas, cherries, slices of pears...grapes are especially erotic, especially if I can squeeze them in just the right way to feed him directly from my body...yummy...

Chocolate...ice cream melting and dripping from the spoon...delicious yogurt and pudding smeared on our bodies like paint, and licked off slowly...spices make us tingle in all the right places...

Even thick slices of homemade bread, with golden butter dripping off the edges, can be erotic...especially when eaten naked, in front of the fireplace, and chased with a nice bottle of wine...

Fish is light and decadent...lemons are delightfully kinky...oranges are best when fresh-squeezed and served from navels...a little sugar sprinkled over our bodies makes it even more delicious...who needs a glass for homemade lemonade? It's so much better with the taste of a little salty sweat, directly from the small of my back, or from the inside of his wrist...

And when he pulls out that big cast-iron skillet and gets into the Mexican mood...lord have mercy, but we are heading for a great night then. That's a night of excess, abundance, eating until we simply cannot hold anymore, and then making love with a slow intensity that proves to satisfy every part of us just as well as the food satisfied our hungry tummies. :)

And I won't even get started on the old standby...peanut butter and jelly...lol...

The kitchen is like our erotic playground. :)

S.

TedJackson said:
mangoes...

pomegranate...

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146848

and rich dark chocolate with a bottle of good port....

Mmmm...pomegranate...

Try rolling it along your body or between your hands first...those little seeds popping is really sensual.

I know, it sounds strange. But just try it. :)

And then make a little cut in the side of it...and suck out the juices...damn, it makes me hot and wet just thinking about it.

S.

don't pommegranites (sp?) horribly stain the skin?

It'd look a little odd (and kinda hot) if a woman was in a hurry to to go work the next day (sleeping late after all that sex!) and wore a low cut blouse with juice stains clearly venturing down to the breasts

~ESH419

ESH419 said:
don't pommegranites (sp?) horribly stain the skin?

It'd look a little odd (and kinda hot) if a woman was in a hurry to to go work the next day (sleeping late after all that sex!) and wore a low cut blouse with juice stains clearly venturing down to the breasts

~ESH419

LOL

True, they did stain my hands, so I guess they would stain everywhere. But part of the thrill was telling people the next day that I had been playing with pomegranates. They gave me this knowing look. I write erotica, after all. :devil:

Besides, if you keep the stains in really private places, then you can share a nice little secret with your lover!

S.

Stupid internet fudging up and double posting.

Nothing to see here

Last edited:
sheath i knew i could count on you for ideas.....going to have to get some pomegranits.....

lost5pints said:
sheath i knew i could count on you for ideas.....going to have to get some pomegranits.....

:)

You'll love them!

Food is sexy as hell. Ever watch Emeril? Those women aren't salivating over just the FOOD, lol. A man who can cook is a man who is definitely, without a doubt, going to get laid. :devil: Just my opinion, of course...

Another really good one...olives. Or figs. Mmmm...

Here's another one, that was so damn sensual...toss oranges around. Squish them. Play bedroom dodgeball with them. Then cut a hole in the side of the rind, and squeeze out a stream of orange juice. It's delicious, and sexy as hell. Imagine...on top of her, thrusting slowly, squeezing the orange every time you drive deep...and watching it drip slowly into her mouth while she approaches orgasm...sexy as HELL. :D

Another cool trick for the ladies...go down on your man right after you have taken a sip of really fresh soda. Something like Coca-Cola, which bubbles amazingly well. Hold it in your mouth...chilled soda, of course...and then go down on him. Those little bubbles will tickle his shaft while your warm tongue works over him. Ah...I always got GREAT responses! :)

S.

I like to celebrate new lovers with a lobster breakfast. It usually leads to more sex.

sheath said:
:)

You'll love them!

Food is sexy as hell. Ever watch Emeril? Those women aren't salivating over just the FOOD, lol. A man who can cook is a man who is definitely, without a doubt, going to get laid. :devil: Just my opinion, of course...

Another really good one...olives. Or figs. Mmmm...

Here's another one, that was so damn sensual...toss oranges around. Squish them. Play bedroom dodgeball with them. Then cut a hole in the side of the rind, and squeeze out a stream of orange juice. It's delicious, and sexy as hell. Imagine...on top of her, thrusting slowly, squeezing the orange every time you drive deep...and watching it drip slowly into her mouth while she approaches orgasm...sexy as HELL. :D

Another cool trick for the ladies...go down on your man right after you have taken a sip of really fresh soda. Something like Coca-Cola, which bubbles amazingly well. Hold it in your mouth...chilled soda, of course...and then go down on him. Those little bubbles will tickle his shaft while your warm tongue works over him. Ah...I always got GREAT responses! :)

S.

my mom told me never to play with me food ::evil grin::
I've never wanted a pomegrant so badly before...
In the Lit Book, they should include a Lit "Cooking" section ::nod::
whos with me?

Mushrooms sauted in butter ... the smell reminds me of a special man. Cherry tomatoes tossed in. Pour it all on a huge bowl of pasta (for quick energy). There is definitely something about the smell of mushrooms and butter!

emer

watergirl said:
Sheath, you rock. I gotta try that soda trick this weekend.

;)

Come back and TELL us what kind of response you got!

I re-discovered something last night...Those cool Pop-Ice popsicles make wonderful little icy sex toys. Of course, be warned that they contain sugar, which can cause a nasty infection if you slip it into a woman's pussy...but of course, there are all SORTS of other things you can do with them. :devil:

S.

Ah...I knew it was here somewhere...

From another website (a competitor? Gasp!), but a story that I'm sure all you sex food lovers will love.

Strange Fruit

If you are looking for stories about food, browse through the archives and you are sure to find delightful tales.

And of course, one or two of mine. Yes, for those who might have missed my meaning, this is a shameless plug. ;)

Nowhere, Mississippi

Enjoy, everyone. :)

S

Food and sex are naturally linked. They both offer us something yummy to indulge in! :D
My bf and I love to cook together, it's so intimate. I think though that our favorite food to take to bed is any kind of fruit. It's simple, it's sweet and light. And now I'm definately going to have to try the pomegranates.
Oh, and has anyone else actually tried eating spaghetti with their partner a' la Lady and the Tramp style? So messy but oh so sensual!

Don't know if this thread is dead or not, but I'll add a little something anyway.

Our favorite cookbook is titled Intercourses. Each chapter features a key ingredient believed to be an aphrodisiac. Examples are: artichokes, asparagus, basil, chilis, chocolate, coffee, and quite a few others. Further, each chapter begins with a beautiful picture of a body decorated sensually with the ingredient that is the focus of the chapter. My wife's favorite picture is of a male torso covered in chocolate; mine is the blonde wearing only a tiara of basil.

The recipe that gets us going more than any other we have tried involves asparagus, chicken, pasta, fresh tarragon, and gorgonzola cheese. Going to have it tonight, in fact!

midwestyankee said:

Our favorite cookbook is titled Intercourses. Each chapter features a key ingredient believed to be an aphrodisiac. Examples are: artichokes, asparagus, basil, chilis, chocolate, coffee, and quite a few others. Further, each chapter begins with a beautiful picture of a body decorated sensually with the ingredient that is the focus of the chapter. My wife's favorite picture is of a male torso covered in chocolate; mine is the blonde wearing only a tiara of basil.

Mmmm, I got this book as a Valentines gift from my husband five or six years ago, when he was still my boyfriend LOL

It's fab!

The photo in there that does it for me though is the hand dripping with honey. Oh, man....

Strawberries and whipped cream. It's really the only thing for me, but I love them so much.

Well, bagels and cream cheese too, but that's a bit odd...:D

Now I'm hungry...

Tart apple slices and warm caramel dip. Dredge the apple slice in the caramel letting run down your fingers and feed it to your lover. Make sure you lick up all the caramel drippings!:p :D

Just came across this thread and had to respond. Food and sex.........how do you think I came up with my nic!!!!!!!!!

Love having puddin smeared on my nips and then licked and sucked off.......also love smearing puddin on his cock and doing the same to him.

Although ice cream is quite cold..........sure makes the nipples hard!!!!!!

Just my two cents!!!!!

Puddin

Back