Question on Loose Pussy?

BIGsizzle

Virgin
Ok say if I am fisting my woman or we fuck alot. Is there any excercise that she can do to make her pussy tight again.

Thanks Alot,
BIGsizz

Kegels.

Google it and you should have all the instructions you need.

Chuckwrox said:
Kegels.

Google it and you should have all the instructions you need.
hey Chuck!! ever think of entering that rooster in the annual rooster crow in rogue river, or?lol :D

This is like asking:

"If my woman takes a HUGE bite of watermelon, will she ever be able to eat tiny raisens again? Duh...I'm a doofus.... Huyck, huyck, maybe all the women who have given vaginal BIRTH are all stretched out like the old elastic in my underwear and won't be able to stimulate my cockroach-sized dick anymore either. "

Muscles stretch and then retract. That is what muscles do. The body is full of them. Amazing, isn't it? (Perhaps a short lesson in anatomic structure would be a good thing.)

BIGsizzle said:
Ok say if I am fisting my woman or we fuck alot. Is there any excercise that she can do to make her pussy tight again.

Thanks Alot,
BIGsizz

this question makes me wonder if you actually do either?

from personal experience, the more i fuck, and the more times my guy fists me, the stronger my pussy is getting, and the more in touch with it i am getting.
i am more able to control my muscle structure.

perhaps you need to go back to basics and learn exactly what a cunt is and how it works?

loose

I took the question to mean, that same night. My question would be, WHY? Get dat thang hot large, juicy, even suck on it a little more, I adore the feeling of pussy all stretched out,wet,dare I say, Sloppy?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the help. And no my wife and I havnt fisted or anything like that. Work and all gets in the way. Thanks though for everything.

s

After child birth women are usually instructed to not have sex for a few months to allow things to get back to size and I was with an ex and we we hooken up she was basically abstinant for 8 months prior and it felt like she was a virgin not the pussy I had had before by any means.. So if your patient you can wait for everything to tighten up again.

BlondGirl said:
This is like asking:

"If my woman takes a HUGE bite of watermelon, will she ever be able to eat tiny raisens again? Duh...I'm a doofus.... Huyck, huyck, maybe all the women who have given vaginal BIRTH are all stretched out like the old elastic in my underwear and won't be able to stimulate my cockroach-sized dick anymore either. "

<SNIP>

LMAO

Oh, wow, that was a good laugh! ;)

S.

Well Im going to be a bit naiive here and jump right in... with fisting in particular, is there a risk of stretching the vagina?

See? Warned ya I was naiive. But then that is why Im asking. And should you be doing er, Kegel excercises if you are participating in this type of activity? And is there anything else a gal should know?

Your experience would be much appreciated.

SupaStyles said:
After child birth women are usually instructed to not have sex for a few months to allow things to get back to size and I was with an ex and we we hooken up she was basically abstinant for 8 months prior and it felt like she was a virgin not the pussy I had had before by any means.. So if your patient you can wait for everything to tighten up again.

That's another urban myth. There are a couple of reasons why women should abstain from sex for just a few weeks after childbirth (if this goes into months, there is a medical problem.)
1. Women bleed very heavily after childbirth, sometimes for up to four weeks. This is accompanied by some pain, though that soon lessens.
2. A woman is very fertile after giving birth, and it is not wise to risk another pregnancy so soon. I accept, birth control can be used, but my hubby and me don't like condoms. If a woman is lactating she can't take the pill. The mini-pill is an option, but I tried that and it screwed up my periods big time.

I had sex again within two or three weeks of giving birth to my kids, with no problems whatsoever.

As someone already mentioned, the vagina basically comprises of strong muscles. These muscles stretch and contract very easily. However, pelvic floor exercises are the key. Most women should know how to do this. Vaginal muscles are like every other muscle in the body; they need excercise to keep them in good condition. A pelvic floor excercise is merely consciously squeezing the muscles in your vagina, imagine you are trying to hold something in there and concentrate on pulling the muscles in. I do this a lot, it can be done anywhere, without anyone realising. The most fun time to do it is during sex, when you have a cock inside you. My hubby loves it when I contract my muscles and squeeze him tight.

My vagina is never loose, and I regurlarly enjoy being fisted. It's all about looking after yourself and being well toned.

I hope this info helps.

Lou

Tatelou said:
2. A woman is very fertile after giving birth, and it is not wise to risk another pregnancy so soon.

Is this true?

I am not sure why I think this, I'm pretty sure it was Our Bodies Ourselves though, but I was under the impression that in the period after giving birth, while a woman is lactating, that our bodies naturally produce a hormone that suppresses fertility, so that strength, nourishment etc etc is conserved for the new infant and the risk of another immediate pregnancy is reduced. If you think about this from an evolutionary standpoint, this makes a whole lot more sense than the idea that a woman's fertility would be increased at such a critical time.

Anyway, not really related to the topic of fisting, but this caught my idea. Anyone know the answer?

peachykeen said:
Is this true?

I am not sure why I think this, I'm pretty sure it was Our Bodies Ourselves though, but I was under the impression that in the period after giving birth, while a woman is lactating, that our bodies naturally produce a hormone that suppresses fertility, so that strength, nourishment etc etc is conserved for the new infant and the risk of another immediate pregnancy is reduced.

That's a very good point, and I should have given much fuller reasoning in my statement in the post above. If a woman exclusively breastfeeds, then yes, it can be a good method of birth control. However, it is not wise to leave this to chance. If a woman doesn't constantly breastfeed, her fertility will return. Even if there is no break in lactating, it isn't a foolproof method of birth control.

(I'd forgotten a lot of this, and my youngest daughter is only 5. :rolleyes: )

Lou :rose:

peachykeen said:
Is this true?

I am not sure why I think this, I'm pretty sure it was Our Bodies Ourselves though, but I was under the impression that in the period after giving birth, while a woman is lactating, that our bodies naturally produce a hormone that suppresses fertility, so that strength, nourishment etc etc is conserved for the new infant and the risk of another immediate pregnancy is reduced. If you think about this from an evolutionary standpoint, this makes a whole lot more sense than the idea that a woman's fertility would be increased at such a critical time.

Anyway, not really related to the topic of fisting, but this caught my idea. Anyone know the answer?

I'm not sure if I can expound on the reasons why, the physical reasons for it...but I wound up pregnant while breastfeeding, after being told that it absolutely COULD NOT happen. And I was breastfeeding exclusively.

S.

Agreed...too many pregnancies caused by the myth that you can't conceive while breastfeeding or shortly after having a child. It ain't so....take precautions.

:eek: apologies for getting this thread so far derailed

anywho, carry on with all the fisting business...

If kegels don't work roll her over and use that ass or have her blow you ,she can get her lips tight as you want.

I'd say to get her into the kegal exercises like people have mentioned. While the vagina does come back to it's normal size after a fisting, if a woman gets into it and does it alot, it won't totally go back to normal. I have been with a woman that was very into it and did it alot. After a while, I couldn't feel shit with her... even when she squeezed her kegels. I don't know if she did kegel exercises alot, so I can't say for sure if that was the problem, or if she just got all stretched out.

Just my 2 cents.

Don't know that this is directly comparable, but my experience with anal suggests that any difference in tightness is mininal; however it gets easier/quicker to get the ring open wide.

The wait period is also to allow things to heal if any tearing occured or an episiotomy was needed.

Even after the waiting period not everyone is lucky enough for it not to be a painless experience.

who really wants to have sex when it feels like a train went through you. I found that after the few weeks, I was just as tight as before the birth. I think that like anything used often, the vagina will stretch out. If for example you went away for a few weeks and she didn't put anything too big in there while you were gone, you would notice right away that it was tighter. I notice it right away after a period. Just that week of no usage makes a difference. I know some people still do it on periods, but i don't.

Back