Dictionary of Sexual Phobias and Fetish Terms

BlueSugar

Faceted Sensualist
How many sexual phobias do you know off the top of your head?

How many sexual fetishes (dictionary termed) to you know?

Before i spend my night on yahoo or google, I was wondering what Lit knows :) recomend / discuss thread with friends please I need your input !!!
I want to make like an ABC dictionary of them all :)

How about made up ones, with silly fake names hehe...?

Erythrophobia

fear of blushing

Does that count?

More sexual phobias, not in alphabetical order

Some of the following are less sexual in nature:

from http://altergray.50megs.com/phobia_sex.html

and http://www.designedthinking.com/Fear/Phobias/

Agraphobia - Fear of sexual abuse.
Androphobia Fear of men - The fear of coming in contact with, engaging in activities or becoming intimate with men.
Aphenphosmphobia - Fear of being touched.
Coitophobia Fear of sexual intercourse
Cypridophobia -- fear of venereal disease
Erotophobia - Fear of sexual love or sexual questions; fear of sexual feelings and their physical expression
Eurotophobia - Fear of female genitalia.
Gamophobia -- fear or dislike of marriage
Gymnophobia - Fear of nudity.
Gynophobia Fear of women
Haptophobia -- fear of touch
Hedonophobia - Fear of feeling pleasure.
Homophobia Fear of homosexuality
Kolpophobia - Fear of genitals, particularly female.
Malaxophobia - Fear of love play.
Medomalacuphobia - Fear of losing an erection.
Medorthophobia - Fear of an erect penis.
Nudophobia - Fear of nudity.
Oneirogmophobia - Fear of wet dreams.
Paraphobia - Fear of sexual perversion.
Philemaphobia - Fear of kissing.
Philematophobia- Fear of kissing.
Venereophobia -- fear of venereal disease
Venustraphobia -- fear of beautiful women

Last edited:
Fetishes

from http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q='sex+fetishes'&btnG=Google+Search, I found this interesting little map:

http://www.deviantdesires.com/map/map.html

and this link:

http://www.sexuality.org/fetish.html

Would you like me to list each item there, or will the link suffice?

There's also this site:

http://www.burknet.com/robsfantasy/appendixd.html

Please understand that, contrary to the original question, I did not remember all of these phobias and fetishes 'off the top of my head.'

Last edited:
thank you owl :)

oh c'mon everyone, its Lit, I'm suprised for the lack of posting, does that equal to How To's lack of knowledge on this? Maybe I should move it to BDSM...

Re: More sexual phobias, not in alphabetical order

Owlz said:
Some of the following are less sexual in nature:

from http://altergray.50megs.com/phobia_sex.html

and http://www.designedthinking.com/Fear/Phobias/

Agraphobia - Fear of sexual abuse.
Androphobia Fear of men - The fear of coming in contact with, engaging in activities or becoming intimate with men.
Aphenphosmphobia - Fear of being touched.
Coitophobia Fear of sexual intercourse
Cypridophobia -- fear of venereal disease
Erotophobia - Fear of sexual love or sexual questions; fear of sexual feelings and their physical expression
Eurotophobia - Fear of female genitalia.
Gamophobia -- fear or dislike of marriage
Gymnophobia - Fear of nudity.
Gynophobia Fear of women
Haptophobia -- fear of touch
Hedonophobia - Fear of feeling pleasure.
Homophobia Fear of homosexuality
Kolpophobia - Fear of genitals, particularly female.
Malaxophobia - Fear of love play.
Medomalacuphobia - Fear of losing an erection.
Medorthophobia - Fear of an erect penis.
Nudophobia - Fear of nudity.
Oneirogmophobia - Fear of wet dreams.
Paraphobia - Fear of sexual perversion.
Philemaphobia - Fear of kissing.
Philematophobia- Fear of kissing.
Venereophobia -- fear of venereal disease
Venustraphobia -- fear of beautiful women

Very Interesting!

Not related to the subject in the slightest but:

Zymocenocilicaphobia

is the fear of an empty beer glass.

though not related... a good one it was... i'll spread the word anyway. ty !!

Sorry if any of these are repeats.....

- Adolescentilism - a person is aroused by impersonating both the dress and behavior of an adolescent

- Agalmatophiliac - someone who has a fetish for statues or mannequins. These people tend to have an uncontrollable desire to masturbate whenever they see a nude mannequin.

- Anasteemaphilia - the attraction to a person because of a difference in height

- Andromimetophilia - a woman who is sexually aroused by impersonating a man

- Apotemnophilia - a person is sexually aroused by having a part of their body amputated either by themselves or someone else

- Asphyxiophilia - sexual arousal caused by loss of control over your ability to breathe. Self-strangulation or allowing another person to asphyxiate you

- Autagonistophilia - when the person creates situations in which other people could see them in the nude if the person wanted to

- Autassassinophilia - a person who gets sexually aroused by putting themselves in situations in which they may be killed

- Axillism - the act of using of the armpit for sex

- Autogynephilia - a man's propensity to be sexually aroused by thoughts or images of himself as a woman with female attributes

- Bestiality - having sexual contact with an animal

- Biastophilia - a person who gets sexually aroused by the idea of being raped. This is scripted and planned out ahead of time with a partner.

- Catheterophila - a person who is sexually aroused by the insertion of a catheter

- Coprolalia or "filthy babbling" - the need to use or hear filthy language to become sexually aroused or gratified

- Coprophagia - a person gets aroused by eating and ingesting human feces

- Coprophilia or "brown showers" - the need to smell or view feces or the act of defecation as a primary means of sexual arousal and gratification

- Crematistophilia - the arousal from being charged for sex

- Dacryphilia - the arousal from seeing tears in the eyes of a partner

- Dendrophilia - a sexual attraction to trees

- Emetophilia - the arousal from vomit or vomiting

- Exhibitionism - obtaining sexual arousal by exposing genitals to an unsuspecting stranger, usually in inappropriate settings

- Frotteurism - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification by rubbing one's genitals against others in public places or crowds

- Formicophila - the enjoyment of the use of insects for sexual purposes

- Genophobia - the fear of sex

- Gerontophilia - a person who is only sexually aroused by a significantly older person, minimum of 15 years age difference

- Gynemimetophilia - a person who is sexually aroused by a female impersonator

- Hybristophilia - sexual relations with a convicted criminal

- Hypersexuality - an abnormally intense and compulsive sex drive with little or no sexual gratification despite numerous partners

- Hyphephilia - the touching or rubbing a human or non human object is essential for achieving sexual arousal

- Infantilism - dressing as an infant and acting the role of a child under two years old is sexually arousing. This can including removal of some or all body hair and the hiring of a nurse or nanny to take care of you.

- Ithyphallophobia - the fear of seeing, thinking about, or having an erect penis

- Klismaphilia - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification by being given an enema

- Masochism - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification by having pain inflicted upon oneself

- Mixophilia - when a person likes to watch their partner or themselves engage in sexual activity

- Morphophilia - when peculiar body shapes and sizes are sexually arousing such as heavy, short & dwarfism

- Mysophilia - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification by filth or a filthy surroundings

- Narratophilia - when telling dirty stories is sexually arousing

- Nasophilia - the arousal from the sight, touch, licking, or sucking of a partner's nose

- Necrophilia - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification by having sexual contact with dead bodies

- Nepiophilia - when a person is sexually aroused by infants. This can range from newborns to about two years old

- Oculolinctus - a fetish whereby people are sexually aroused by licking a partner's eyeball

- Olfactophilia - when a person is sexually aroused by body smells, usually inserting finger anus, vagina, etc. and smelling it during sex

- Oneirogmophobia - the fear of wet dreams.

- Partialism - sexual interest exclusively focused on a particular body part.

- Pedophilia - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification through sexual activity or fantasing about having sexual activity with children who have not reached puberty or just barely reached puberty

- Pictophilia - becoming aroused when watching X-rated films

- Sacofricosis - the practice of cutting a hole in the bottom of a front pants pocket in order to masturbate in public with less risk of detection

- Sadism - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification primarily or exclusively by the act of inflicting pain on another person

- Salirophilia - becoming aroused from ingestion of another's sweat or saliva

- Scoptophilia - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification by secretly observing others engaged in sexual intercourse

- Siderodromophilia - the arousal from riding in trains

- Somnophilia - arousal by fondling or having sex with someone who is sleeping. When the person wakes up, they lose interest

- Sotophilia - sexual arousal by the sight of certain foods

- Stigmatophilia - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification by marking one's own body or inserting foreign objects into one's own body. This includes body piercings (not ear piercings) and tattoos

- Stigmatophilia - when body piercings and tattooing (but not ear piercings) is sexually arousing

- Symphorphilia - when natural disasters are sexually arousing

- Taphephilia - the arousal from being buried alive

- Telephone Scatologia or "Obscene Phone Calling" - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification by making obscene phone calls

- Telephonicophilia - talking dirty on the phone or being talked to lewdly

- Transvestism - obtaining sexual arousal or gratification from dressing in the clothes of the opposite sex

- Troilism - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification by sharing a sexual partner (or close relative) while watching or looking on. A troilist becomes aroused and gratified by the "sharing".

- Urophilia or "Golden Showers" or "Water Sports" - the sexual arousal and gratification through being urinated on, urinating on someone. or watching the act of urination

- Voyeurism or "Peeping Tomism" - obtaining sexual arousal and gratification by observing nude individuals without their knowledge or consent

- Zoophilia - the primary means of sexual arousal and gratification through contact with animals

Last edited:
Wow, SouthernBBW! Those are great! Yes, some are repeats, but not many. Either way, that's a heck of a better list than the one I posted! :)

Owlz said:
Wow, SouthernBBW! Those are great! Yes, some are repeats, but not many. Either way, that's a heck of a better list than the one I posted! :)

I was a psyc major.....you learn a lot (maybe too much) in human sexuality and abnormal psyc.

SouthernBBW said:
I was a psyc major.....you learn a lot (maybe too much) in human sexuality and abnormal psyc.

True. While I wasn't a Psych major, I took the two courses you mention...fascinating stuff (and, OOOOOHHH, the 'homework' and 'lab assignments' for Human Sexuality! :devil: ).

personally

personally I am deathly afraid of large crowds, and clowns, so exhibitionist sex with a clown would be my worst nightmare LOL!!!

Back