A Company Man

S

storyguy62

OOC: Closed for myself and Khan-e. My first try at this kind of rp. Hope it's entertaining for all.

IC:
A company man. That's what I've always been. Not a Fortune 500 type company, but THE Company, with a capital C, otherwise known as the Central Intelligence Agency. They recruited me right out of Georgetown Law, and I've spent the last 20 or so years putting out fires for them around the world. Not exactly the James Bondesque kind of hijinks I associated with being a spy when I was a kid, but more than enough adventure to keep me busy. Besides, I wasn't about to introduce myself in real life as "Logan. Jeffrey Logan." Even Sean Connery couldn't make that sound anything other than silly.

In some ways, it's almost surprising that I ever had time to have a family, but Elizabeth was my high school sweetheart and, although she didn't exactly see the appeal of working for the CIA, she loved me and supported me in what I did. The nature of the work meant a lot of time away from Elizabeth and our only child, Miranda, but neither of them seemed to resent me for it. In fact, after Miranda graduated from college, she joined the Company as well. We didn't see a lot of each other after that until a couple years ago, when we were both called back from the field after my wife's car flipped on the interstate. The one consolation is that they tell me she didn't suffer or even have a chance to be afraid.

Duty calls even for the grieving, though, so before long she was off to her assignment hunting arms traffickers in Syria, and I was back in the Colombian jungle sharing drinks with one of the region's more notorious drug lords named Pablo Ortega-Garcia, who preferred to be called "El Gato". Who says that Hollywood doesn't affect people around the world?

Pablo thought I was an intermediary for his American customers named Timothy Dykes. An intermediary with a large bankroll and access to more. Consequently, I was given the complete VIP treatment, or as much of one as is possible in the middle of the jungle, including the meal I had just been served that must have cost more than what he paid one of his coca farmers in a year.

"So, you return to America tomorrow?" he asked me as he laid down his utensils and pushed himself back from the table.

"I think so," I said. "Our business is pretty much finished here, don't you think?"

"All but the celebration," he agreed with a smile, adding, "And for that, I have a special treat for you, my friend."

"Nothing that will give me trouble with customs, I assume?" I asked.

"Ah, no, not at all, and it's much better than what you might be thinking," he answered as he led me across the courtyard to his private quarters. "My security needs are growing as your government becomes more of an obstacle to my business interests. Consequently, I have had to cultivate relationships with others in similar circumstances. My friend, Omar, has seen to it that I can match the technology of the government troops for at least as long as it might take for me to escape, if it were to come to that. He just arrived this afternoon, but today he did not come alone."

At this point, we entered his quarters, and I saw a tall Arab standing there, waiting for us.

"Omar," said Pablo, "this is the friend I was telling you about."

"Mr. Dykes," Omar said, "I have heard much about you. It is a privelege to meet you. If you would permit me, I would like to introduce my ... companion, Miss Larkhurst."

When you spend most of your days dealing with international criminals, you don't exactly expect them to have high moral standards. Consequently, it came as no great surprise that he would travel with a "companion", also known as a mistress. The surprise came when Miss Larkhurst turned around to greet me, and it took every ounce of self-control I had not to react when I saw her face and realized that "Miss Larkhurst" was none other than my Miranda. My daughter.

After a moment, I said, "A pleasure to meet you, Miss Larkhurst."

She glanced at Omar with slightly raised eyebrows, and he gave her a quick nod then with a jerk of his head, gestured toward me. She smiled and walked toward me, placed her arms around my neck, and gave me one of the deepest and wettest kisses I had ever received in my life. I decided I'd better play along until I knew what was happening, so I put my arms around her waist and returned the kiss. After a minute, we heard Pablo chuckle, and parting our lips, we looked toward him.

"Omar, I think our American friend is enjoying his 'gift'," Pablo said.

This brought a brief grudging smile from the tall Arab, who said to me, "Enjoy her while Pablo and I take care of some business of our own. She has adapted well to the appropriate role of a woman in a man's world. She is quite skillful, and she will bring you much pleasure."

As Pablo opened the door for himself and Omar, he turned to say, "Feel free to indulge yourselves without fear. I have a man at the door to insure that you are not disturbed." Then, chuckling again, he and Omar left me alone with my daughter.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered. "I thought the Company agreed they'd never put us on missions in the same area."

"They didn't", she whispered back. "I went to Damascus to work my way into Omar's entourage. I didn't figure on this trip or that you'd be here."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the door open a crack and hissed, "We're being watched. How do you want to play this out?"

She pulled me tighter against her body and said, "Only one thing to do if we aren't going to blow our covers. You're going to have to fuck Omar's mistress," and then, before I had a chance to reply, she kissed me again.

I had played this scene numerous times, with many men. I'm sure my father realized that fact. But it certainly felt odd doiung it with him.

I tried to summon up my training. I tried to remain detached, calm, professional. All those things I'd learned from the Company. But I knew I was blushing. And my hands were shaking.

None the less, I pressed my body against my father's and planted a very undaughter-like kiss on his lips.

I began to realize that my dad was really a bit of a hunk. His greying temples made him look distinguished. And he was certainly in shape. I could feel his muscles as I pressed my body against his.

I took his hand and brought it to my breast. WE had no choice but to play this scene out. And play it convincingly, as we were being watched.

"MMMmmm, Mr. Dykes, what would like for me to do for you?"

Jeffrey:

My mind might have known that I wasn't supposed to respond like this to my daughter, but feeling her nipple stiffen under my hand sent a message to my cock that said daughter or not, this is a hot and enticing woman. Like it or not, a soft moan slipped from between my lips and I squeezed her breast firmly but gently. With my other arm, I pulled against her ass, causing my shaft to press against her mound, leaving my arousal unmistakable to her despite our clothes. I slipped out of her arms, glancing toward the door out of the corner of my eye, and said, "Dance for me."

Miranda

My nipple stiffened beneath my father's hand. While I had been trained to be sexually responsive in such situations, I knew my reaction had nothing to do with my training. The fact of the forbidden nature of this encounter had me turned on. And from the bulge in his slacks, it seemed my father was having the same reaction.

"Dance for me," he replied, slipping from my arms.

"But I don't have any music, " I protested for just a moment. I noticed a radio on the table and turned it on. I found a music station, playing some Latin Dance Music. I began to move my body in time to the beat. I smiled at my father.

I continued to shake my hips as I unbuttoned my blouse. I was doing a sexy strip-tease for my Daddy. I hoped he enjoyed what he saw. If his smile, and the bulge in his pnats were any indication, he was enjoying it very much. I didn't believe for a moment his response was a matter of Company training.

I slipped the blouse off, baring my breasts to his sight. My dark nipples were erect, anxious for his touch.

"Do you like the way I dance, Mr. Dykes?"

Jeffrey

Whatever reservations or hesitations I might have had left disappeared when I saw her firm breasts, crowned by her stiff nipples. It reminded all of a sudden of a scene long forgotten.

I was home between assignments when Miranda had a number of her friends over for a pool party to celebrate her high school graduation. I hadn't seen her in a bikini before, and I realized for the first time that she had grown into such an attractive woman. For a moment, the ordinary male inside me wondered what she looked like beneath the bikini, but I had quickly shaken the thought out of my head, reminding myself that fathers aren't supposed to wonder about the womanly charms of their daughters.

But now those charms had begun to be revealed to me, and they left me breathless. After a moment, she brought me back to the present and repeated her question.

"Do you like the way I dance, Mr. Dykes?"

I stepped back and sat on the couch, my eyes never leaving the mesmerizing and forbidden sight in front of me. Almost unconsciously, my hand moved to my crotch and I began softly squeezing my fully hardened cock.

"Very much so," I replied. "Please continue."

Miranda

Seeing my father rub his crotch sent a shiver through me. I decided to give him a shiver, too. I reached up and began to massage my nipples, rubbing them lightly with the tips of my middle fingers, as I continued to dance to the exotic Latin rhythm.

I stared into my father's dark eyes, seeing a twinkle that let me know he was really enjoying seeing his daughter dance so brazenly in front of him.

I reached my right hand down and unzipped my skirt. It fell to the floor and I stepped out of it, never missing a beat of the music. I was now clad in only black, silk panties; a matching garter belt; patterned stockings, and high heels. I knew I looked like a sexy professional dancer. But this was a private dance. A dance just for Daddy.

Oh, I remembered the door was open enough for us to be seen. But I didn't care. My dance was only for the sexy man in front of me - my own father.

"Would you like to see more?" I asked, teasingly.

Jeffrey

Watching my nearly-naked daughter move so sensuosly was possibly the most erotic thing I had ever experienced, and I say this as one who's been in some very ... exotic ... locations. Her nipples were fully erect as she continued to tease them. Her silk panties may have been black, but in the center, they were noticably darker than the rest, telling me that this was exciting her as much as it was me.

"I'd like nothing better than to see more," I said, "but first, let's get things evened up."

With that, I stood up and ran my hand across my now-fully erect cock. I then reached out with that same hand and watched her tremble slightly as I brushed my fingers softly across her nipples. Then I took her hand, drew her closer to me, kissed her deeply and wetly before whispering, "Before you take off the panties, undress me."

Miranda

I was getting very excited. And I was certain my father could tell from my erect nipples. I wondered if he knew just how wet I was.

When he took me in his arms and kissed me so deeply and passionatley I was willing to do anything to please him.

I began to unbutton his white shirt. His muscular chest came into view. Dad was fit. He looked great for a man his age. He looked great for a man of ANY age.

As I continued to unbutton his shirt, I pulled it aside, leaned over, and began to lick and suck at his nipples. A shiver of lust passed through both of us.

I quickly finished unbuttoning the shirt. "Mr. Dykes" pulled it off and tossed it on a chair. I unbuckled his belt, the back of my hand rubbing across his hardened cock. It felt hot, even through the khaki trousers. It seemed huge. My father was a stud. My pussy began to quiver in anticipation.

I unzipped Daddy's pants, and as they fell to the floor I finally got to see the object of my lust, the most beaustiful cock I had ever seen. I fell to my knees and took it into my mouth, sucking it wetly. I was only teasing, for that moment, though I fully intended to do much more sucking of that gorgeous prick later.

I pushed Daddy down onto the bunk. I quickly removed his boots, socks, and pants. He was now naked before me.

I stood in front of him, spread my legs, and demanded, "Now, remove my panties with your teeth."

Jeffrey

I took a deep breath, inhaling the forbidden scent of my daughter's arousal, before I leaned forward, pressing my lips against the clearly wet center of her panties. I reached around her to caress her smooth thighs, running my hands up to her rounded ass, all the while sucking and nibbling at her pussy through her panties until I heard the soft moan I was waiting for.

I moved my lips up until they reached the top edge of her panties, and then I parted my lips enough to grip the soft silk with my teeth. I slowly pulled them down, using my hands to pull them down behind as well. Nuzzling her with my nose as the panties moved slowly down over her hips, I was surprised again when I found a complete absence of any hair.

The discovery that she was shaved completely smooth sent an adrenalin rush through my already charged body, and without any more teasing or hesitation, I quickly pulled the panties all the rest of the way and buried my tongue in the taboo depths of my daughter's sweet and dripping wet pussy.

Miranda

I stood shaking as my father's tongue explored my clean-saven cunt. I was close to orgasm already. But I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to please him.

Reluctantly I pulled away from his talented tongue. I dropped to my knees in front of him. His cock looked huge, bobbing and throbbing in front of my face. I extended my tongue and licked the crown, tasting his delicious pre-cum.

A moan escaped his lips. His hands grabbed the back of my head. My Daddy wanted his daughter to suck his cock.

"MMMmmm," I hummed as I took his long, thick prick into my mouth, lathing my tongue all over. I sucked in inch after inch, until it reached my throat. Then i pulled my head back , licking again as I let Daddy's beautiful, big dick slide out of my mouth.

I licked just the crown again, gather up more dripping pre-cum. Then once again I lowered my head, back down the shaft, taking it in. This time I relaxed my throat muscles and took Daddy's dick even deeper. I wanted to show him that his daughter really knew how to suck a cock.

I began to bob my head up and down, keeping my tongue active as I gave Daddy a great blow job.

Jeffrey

I used to say that the best blowjob I'd ever had was from a Moscow hooker one night at midnight 2 blocks from Red Square. But I'd never had a blowjob from my daughter before, and what she was doing to me was putting the Russian to shame.

My hands ran through the hair I had once tied in pigtails as my cock was repeatedly swallowed up then released by the lips I used to kiss goodnight.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the guard openly staring, but I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was the way my daughter was sucking the life out of my cock.

As I felt the beginning of the telltale tingling in my balls, I leaned forward and whispered to her, "Get ready, baby, Daddy's gonna cum." That only caused her to suck harder, and I surrendered to the lightning that was roaring down my spine.

My cock began to spasm and then fire, shooting deep down my daughter's throat. I almost started to laugh as the wild thought crossed my mind that she had been an honor student who excelled in everything.

The only sound that made it out of my lips, though, was a steady groan as she worked every muscle of her mouth, lips and throat to swallow every drop and suck harder for more until my cock began to soften and withdraw from her lips.

She licked her lips as she smiled at me, and she was about to say something when I placed finger to my lips. She raised her eyebrows questioningly, and I answered her unspoken question by swiftly grabbing her waist and flipping her on her back on the couch next to me, and in an instant, my lips were on her pussy again, intent on returning to my daughter the pleasure she had given me.

Miranda

Daddy turned the tables on me so fast I barely had time to catch my breath. Then, as soon as I had caught it, I expelled it in a lustful moan as his tongue found my hot, hard clit.

"MMMmmm, YESSSSSSSSS!!!" I hissed as my father ate me. He was an expert. And I didn't think the Company taught their male agents the skill he was demonstrating on his own daughter's horny pussy.

I could see the guard watching us openly now. His hand was rubbing his crotch. I'm sure he would like to get some of my pussy. But he never would. It is true, that in my line of work I had to screw a lot of undesireable men, but it was only men of power who ever got me. Not the greasy guards.

And the man between my legs at that moment, my own father, could have me anytime. Never had I been licked so well, so senuously, so ravenously. My Daddy was drinking the juices that flowed from my cunt as if he were a drowning man.

I grabbed the back of his head, arched my back, and gave in to the need, the lust, that drove me to the peak of orgasm.

"OOOooohhh, I'MM CUUMMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!"

Jeffrey

My tongue flew across my daughter's pussy as I tried to lick up every sweet droplet she produced. She came so wetly, though, that there was no way I could keep pace. My face was covered with her slick juices as I kissed and licked my way along the length of her pussy, up and down and up again, being sure to brush her clit on each pass.

As I felt her breathing begin to come back to normal, I looked up at her from between her legs and smiled at the site of her gloriously sexy body. It was as I began to stand that I realized that my cock had regained most of its stiffness.

It had been a few years since I recovered so quickly with a woman, but then, none of the women had been my daughter. I sat next to her on the couch, my hand gently rubbing my cock, and leaning over to her, I whispered, "Well, we've gone this far. Only one taboo left to break. Would you like to ride your daddy's cock?" I then winked and added, "All in the interest of national security, of course."

I whispered my response. "I'm interested in much more than national security."

I straddled my father's lap, facing him, and lowered my hot, wet pussy onto his throbbing prick.

"OOOooohhh, Mr. Dykes!!!" I squeeled, for the benefit of the watching guard. But, at the same time my mind was screaming, "OOOooohhh, DADDY!"

I never imagined my daddy's cock would be so long, so thick. Actually that wasn't entirely true. I had imagined it at times as I was growing up and discovering my own sexuality. I had dreamed of this. But, never did I think those dreams would come true.

But years later I found myself in the steamy Columbian jungle stroghold of a drug-lord riding up and down on my daddy's long, thick, hot, hard cock in the interest of national security. Life holds many odd and ironic surprises.

"Suck my tits, Mr. Dykes!" I screamed, as I rammed my body up and down Daddy's delightful dick.

Jeffrey

That was all the invitation I needed to open my mouth and capture my daughter's left nipple between my lips. It wasn't easy to keep sucking on the stiff peak as she excitedly rose and fell on my cock. I almost had to chuckle to myself that this wasn't exactly what they were talking about at the academy when they said we needed to be prepared to overcome unexpected difficulties.

I began alternating between her left and right nipples, sucking them into my mouth, circling and brushing them with the tip of my tongue, and then switching when her motions caused the nipple to slip away.

I could feel, though, that it was not going to take much longer for my daughter's tight pussy to make me cum again, and like any loving father who wants to make his daughter happy, I wanted to make sure she came with me.

So I slipped one hand between us, reaching down to where cock and pussy met, and began to lightly strum her clit with my fingertip, waiting for the indication that she was about to go over the edge before allowing myself to.

Miranda

"OOOooohhh, YESSSS, suck my tits!!!" I screamed. My Daddy's mouth was driving my nipples wild.

I felt his hand reach down between us. when his fingertip found my hot, hard clit I knew that I would cum soon, and hard.

"AAAaaahhh, That's it!! Rub my clit! Fuck me! Fuck Me!! FUCK ME!!!"

I began to ride Daddy's dick even harder. I wanted to feel him shoot a hot load in my horny pussy. Never had I wanted anything more.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Fuck your baby girl good, Daddy dear. You are so wicked. Make your little girl cum all over your big hard cock. And shoot a big load in your daughter's horny pussy."

I leaned back, ramming my cunt down on Daddy's cock. My entire body stiffened. My pussy spasmed around Daddy's dick.

I screamed, "OOOooohhh FUCK YESSSSSSS!!! I'MM CUUMMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!"

Jeffrey

Her words had pushed me to the brink, and feeling her pussy tremble around my cock sent me over the edge. My balls began to tingle to tell me that I was about to fill my daughter's pussy with my cum, and taboos be damned, there wasn't anything I wanted more right now.

I pulled her mouth to mine, and our cries were lost in the relentless devouring of each other's lips and tongue. I thrust my cock up into her one final time and began firing, shooting my cum deep into her. My cum mixed with hers, filling her and then seeping out around my cock.

I fired my final shots before collapsing back against the couch, still inside her for a few moments more and kissing her, sweetly and gently now as the tide of passion ebbed.

I chuckled and whispered to her, "Do you suppose the Agency will give you worker's comp if your daddy made you pregnant?"

Miranda

I leaned forward lciking my father's earlobe. I felt him tremble and his cock throb one last time inside my pussy.

I whispered, "You are a dirty old man. You know I can't become pregnant, but that is such a wicked thought. Enough to get me ready for another round. But I suppose you may need to rest to catch your breath."

I felt so satisfied, so secure, so safe, sitting there on my Daddy's lap, his softening cock begining to slide out of my saturated cunt. I could almost forget the dangerous nature of our mission. Almost.

Jeffrey:

"Isn't this lovely?" came Pablo's voice from the doorway, interrupting our afterglow. He was standing there with a couple of his men, but my attention was drawn first and foremost to the automatic pistol he was pointing at my daughter and I.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"I have no problem," said Pablo, before adding with a slight gloat, "But the two of you, Mr. Dykes and Miss Larkhurst, you may have a problem. Or should I call you Mr. Jeffrey Logan and his daughter, Miranda Logan, operatives of the United States government. Tell me, is this how they train the agents today in the CIA?"

"Shit!" I thought to myself before trying to make one last stab at salvaging the situation. I was still holding my daughter, although now in the more traditional mode of a protective father, and my mind raced to think of something to say.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, Pablo," I lied, knowing even as I said it that he wasn't going to buy it.

At this point, Omar entered the room as well and said, "The world is a smaller place than it used to be, Mr. Logan. All it takes is one mole, one operative who can be bribed or blackmailed into turning. Give them a laptop, and anyone with the internet and the right connections can find out who they can trust and who they cannot. As well as who is related to whom."

Pablo's gloat now became a full-fledged sneer as he said, "Just think, Omar. These Americans who see themselves as better than anybody else, so pure and noble, masters of the world in their own eyes. And yet a father will bed his own daughter to protect their precious secrets, all the while not knowing the secrets have already been exposed."

He turned to one of his guards and said, "Lock them up until we decide what to do with them."
I started to reach for our clothes when Pablo kicked them away and said, "You won't need those. It's warm here, and in any case, I seriously doubt that you'll be around long enough to get cold. Besides, it's not like you and your daughter have anything to hide from each other anymore, do you?" With that, he turned and walked out.

Omar gave my daughter a long hard look, shook his head, and simply said, "Pity." Then he too left the room, and the two guards, armed with automatic rifles, gestured us toward the door.

We were marched naked across the compound to the stares of all those in the courtyard, my cum still dripping from my daughter's pussy, until we reached a smaller building, a shack really. We were pushed roughly inside, where there was only a dirt floor, a single cot, and an open window with iron bars to keep people in. Miranda sat on the cot, and I stood at the window, looking outside, and saying aloud what I had thought before.

"Shit!"

Miranda

My father and I did a quick survey of the cell, looking for anything that might serve as a weapon, or a means of escape. There was nothing. Our survival was dependent upon our wits and creativity.

"Well, Dad, it looks like we really got screwed," I attempted a joke. It fell flat. There wasn't any humor in this predicament.

"I think we need a plan," I stated the obvious.

We sat on the cot and began to brainstorm ideas very quietly, in whispers. Most of the ideas were outrageuos and impossible. But a few had merit. These we discussed further in hushed, conspirational tones. A plan began to take shape. It would require a lot of luck. But sometimes it was better to be lucky than to be good.

We would just have to use what was available. For me, that was my body. I had noticed the way the guards looked at me, especially the one who had watched wide-eyed while Daddy and I had sex.

If we worked together, if we got lucky, we just might get out of the jungle alive.

Last edited:
Jeffrey

I waited until the guard outside was distracted by something else, then Miranda and I moved the cot to a position directly beneath the window. If all went as planned, the guard wouldn't have any trouble hearing us, but he'd have to work to get a look. Now it was just a matter of waiting for the guard who had watched us in the house to take his shift outside our cell.

A few hours passed, in addition to an edible (but barely) meal, and the moon had risen over the compound when I heard what I had been listening for. The original guard had gone back to his quarters and had been replaced by his voyeuristic counterpart.

With an exchange of nods between myself and my daughter, I said (loud enough to be heard through the barred window), "Well, I don't know about you, but we might as well pass the time while we wait for them to decide what they're going to do."

I glanced through the window out of the corner of my eye. After seeing that, yes, I had gotten his attention, I gave a short stroke to my semi-hard cock, which thankfully didn't seem to know we were in danger but only that I was naked with a sexy and equally naked woman.

I mouthed the words "It's showtime" and then said out loud, "So have you had your fill of your dad's cock, or would you like another taste?"

Miranda

"MMMmmm!!! I'm definitely ready for another taste," I replied, according to plan, but honestly. I was ready for more of my sexy Daddy.

I knelt and began to suck his beautiful cock. It took very little attention before it was standing at attention.

"Lie back, Daddy. I want to ride your big cock."

I was sure the guard could hear us. I could see him looking through the barred window.

I slowly lowered my wet pussy down over my Daddy's dick. Inch by inch I lowered myself, taking my time, making Daddy moan in pleasure.

Was it my imagination, or was the guard moaning, too. I wondered if he had his hand down his pants as he watched me ride my Daddy's big cock.

"Your prick is soooooooo goooooooood!" I exclaimed as I settled myself, my bald pussy rubbing against Daddy's pubic hairs, every inch of his cokc buried in my horny cunt.

I began to slowly ride, up and down, on Daddy's dick. I had to really work to keep my mind on the plan. Daddy's cock felt so good, I hoped it didn't distract me from the work at hand.

Jeffrey

Thank God for Agency training. That's the only way I was able to maintain the presence of mind to keep an eye out for the voyeuristic guard at the window at the same time my daughter's pussy was sliding divinely up and down my cock.

I managed to get her attention enough to motion for her to reach up and hold onto the bars of the window as she rode me, which would place her in perfect position to spring our trip.

That being done, though, I was able to enjoy the sensation of her warmth and wetness as I timed my thrusts to be in sync with her motions. I reached up to play with her stiffened nipples, and my daughter rewarded me with a sigh that turned into a soft moan.

It didn't take long before the physical sensations, combined with the forbidden nature of our incestuous fucking, brought me to the brink of climax, and I was beginning to wonder if we were going to cum before our guard came close enough to put our plan into effect.

The tingling in my balls almost distracted me, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw his face, painted with undisguised lust, appear at the window, practically pressed up against the bars themselves. Even as I began to feel my cock get ready to tense up and fire, I somehow managed to nod to Miranda in the guard's direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miranda

I caught my Daddy's signal. I grabbed the iron bars on the window and used them for leverage as I rode Daddy's dick. His big, throbbing cock felt so good as it went deeper into my hot, horny cunt. It felt so good, I almost forgot the bigger picture, the greater purpose, the plan. Almost, but not quite.

When Daddy nodded, i knew the time had come. Unfortunately, neither of us had. I really did want to cum again on my Daddy's dick and make him shoot another hot load in me. but that would have to wait. It was time for a different sort of action.

I quickly slid my hand betweent the iron bars and grabbed the guards collar. I jerked roughly pulling his face and head against the bars. I raised my body off Daddy's to allow him to get into action as well.

Groaning softly at the interruption, I rose up and drove my fist into the guard's face before he could call for help, hitting him hard enough to knock him out but not hard enough to jeapordize Miranda's grip on his collar.

Mindful to keep my hard cock from rubbing against the cold brick of our cell, I grabbed hold of his limp body and lifted it higher until his belt was at window level.

"Grab his keys," I said, "so we can get out of here and finish what we started."

She got the keys, and I let him drop, following her to the door. As she bent forward to unlock it, it took every ounce of willpower I had not to grab her hips and slide my cock back into her from behind.

Fortunately, the door opened quickly, and we slipped into the darkness of the compound, moving in the darkness toward the communications room.

I thought I saw one of the girls that worked in the main house, but she didn't seem to realize we were there. All we had to do now was radio for help and get out before the bombs started dropping.

Back