Need help with fisting

Mardoba

Experienced
My guy and I have been trying fisting lately. I can orgasm from it, but I need some suggestions on how to relax more and keep the pain down. He can put his hand all the way in, but I have a hard time having him in there for longer then a minute. Any ideas? I have treid breathing, concentrating, etc, but I would like a better way. Any ideas would be great !
Thanks ;)

Mardoba,

Get a female the vaginal muscles are easier to except such penetration as to your anus.

Its actually not that bad. At certain points its painful, but then the gives away usually to good feeling. I just want more good feeling. He doesn't have the biggest hand either so it helps.

Not being into fisting myself, I can only guess at an answer....

Perhaps the pain is being caused by callouses on your boyfriend's knuckles. Have him wear boxing gloves next time he tries fisting you. :D

Put up with the banter here; Etoile will come to your rescue.

(Apology for previously messing up your id, E)

Last edited:
I can only imagine its a lubrication issue....hubby has fisted me before on a few occassions but i have to be VERY turned on and wet before it happens and i can't say it feels painful but it can be a little uncomfortable at times!

Also maybe position could be an issue? all the times i can recall being fisted I was lying on my back.....

Anyway i don't think that was terribly helpful but i thought i'd give it a go*L*

Back