Virgin Voyage

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartandsexy

Not Dead Yet
Hi all.

I've been lurking on these boards on and off for a while and fantasised about posting my own pics. I finally got brave and bought a webcam yesterday and I'm still trying it out. I thought I'd post one of my first pics taken during a webcam chat and see what you all think. I'd really love some feedback (hope you like!!)

Thanks!!

S xx

Attachments

• bra.jpg
    bra.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 61,835
wow

welcum sexy yes i would love to see more you look so hot please comtinue posting:p :D :rose:

smartandsexy said:
Hi all.

I've been lurking on these boards on and off for a while and fantasised about posting my own pics. I finally got brave and bought a webcam yesterday and I'm still trying it out. I thought I'd post one of my first pics taken during a webcam chat and see what you all think. I'd really love some feedback (hope you like!!)

Thanks!!

S xx

Hiya Darlin'...would love to see more...how about giving that webcam a real workout...;)

Sphinx

Welcome among the postes here on Lit smartandsexy, it's very nice to see you come out and post for us. :rose:

From what I can see, you are indeed sexy, I like your bra, and your breasts sure look good in it as well. What I also like, is that from what I can see, you're a woman with dark hair, which I absolutely adore.

I hope you'll continue posting for us! ;)

Very nice picture! I enjoyed that view quite a bit and I'm looking forward for more pictures from you!

Thank you!!

Wow - how nice to get positive feedback so quickly.

Just taken another for you...

Attachments

• raspberry.jpg
    raspberry.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 42,746
Re: Thank you!!

smartandsexy said:
Wow - how nice to get positive feedback so quickly.

Just taken another for you...
Lovely, absolutely lovely :)

panties...

LOST&FOUND said:
Can we see the matching panty? Assuming there is one...

not the best pic...but I'm just a beginner ;)

Attachments

• knickers.jpg
    knickers.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 33,807
Re: panties...

smartandsexy said:
not the best pic...but I'm just a beginner ;)

Beginner or not, the pic is fine and the subject is beautiful. Please continue.

smartandsexy said:

welcome to Lit. I'm sure you will have plenty of adoring fans if you keep posting. Most of all, have fun.

ronck

:rose:

MMM Very nice

Great start, I can't wait to see more. Web Cam chat huh?? Wish I could be part of that. You are beautiful, Keep posting

Well damn, you've made a good start, that's for sure.... Welcome to the AmPics board!

Pinkie

Pinkie I know where your hands are and what they are doing--*BS*--wish I could slip my tonhue in there to help--

smartandsexy said:
suggestions....??
yes anything with you and being naked works for me damn you are one sexy lady i would love to lick that sexy body all over.......:p :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back