Boxers and more....

bignblack68 said:
Ok i've been told by a few people that i should start my own thread, so here it goes....don't know how long i'll post or how many but thought i'd give it a try....
I would love to see your pics....very much. However, you need to attach the file. I will be back to see your lucious body.:kiss:

just out the shower

Attachments

• outtheshower1.jpg
    outtheshower1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3,710
Re: Re: Boxers and more....

Tish420 said:
I would love to see your pics....very much. However, you need to attach the file. I will be back to see your lucious body.:kiss:

Thank you sweet lady please continue to keep visiting....:kiss:

oops the towel is slipping

i hope you all like....here's my av pic

Attachments

• outtheshower.jpg
    outtheshower.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,734
couldn't contain him any longer....

Attachments

• outtheshower3.jpg
    outtheshower3.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 2,040
Last edited:
Re: here ya go baby!!

granny lover said:
the real deal

Hey that's a good shot granny lover...or should i say shots? lol...thanks for stopping by, i'm sure the ladies will love the contribution...

Gusty Wind said:
Wow! Great sexy pic BB .. ;)

Post awayyy .. have fun! ;) :rose:

Thank you for showing... ;)

Thank you for stopping by Gusty and i'm glad you enjoyed... :)

Hey there Granny lover I have been waiting for this thread

I knew you would give in and I will be watching you :kiss:

Re: Hey there Granny lover I have been waiting for this thread

sybilrose said:
I knew you would give in and I will be watching you :kiss:

sybilrose...i hate to disappoint you but granny lover didn't start this thread lol....although he's more than welcome to post here..anyone is...so if you feel up to it please post as well! ;)

HA glad you cleared that up

I would hate for someone else to get credit for your hot pics :D :kiss:

Glad I finally found you-been trying to PM you but your box is full-had a message for you from Dawn from her thread-kind of inspired her. So, anybody can post here?

Re: HA glad you cleared that up

sybilrose said:
I would hate for someone else to get credit for your hot pics :D :kiss:

quite alright i'm glad you enjoyed the pics..i have to admit i've lurked on your thread a bit and you are one sexy lady yourself ;)

bearlee said:
Glad I finally found you-been trying to PM you but your box is full-had a message for you from Dawn from her thread-kind of inspired her. So, anybody can post here?

I'm clearing it out now so please feel free to send the pm and yeah anyone can post here, the way i figure it the more naked people i have around me the better!! lol

Hmm sexy and Charming to

I am a fan already!!

I went back... now I see... Granny just came in here and shot on that chicks ass hehe what a brat.

You can cum to my site anytime but quit lurking come out and play you are welcome there anytime!:kiss:

bignblack68 said:
I'm clearing it out now so please feel free to send the pm and yeah anyone can post here, the way i figure it the more naked people i have around me the better!! lol

LMAO Yeah right-I just sent a long PM and it's still full:( I'll wait until later I guess:)

BedBunny said:
Very, very nice pics

Thank you i'm glad you stopped by...here's another in my playboy boxers..

Attachments

• playboys.jpg
    playboys.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,614
Re: Hmm sexy and Charming to

sybilrose said:
I am a fan already!!

I went back... now I see... Granny just came in here and shot on that chicks ass hehe what a brat.

You can cum to my site anytime but quit lurking come out and play you are welcome there anytime!:kiss:

Well you have to admit that was a nice pic granny posted, like i said he's free to post anytime :)

And i definitely will stop by and say hi no doubt..how could i resist such and attractive woman? :rose: :rose:

here's another of the playboys....

Attachments

• playboys1.jpg
    playboys1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,036
Back