Spring Carolina Litogether

yourdestonie

Countess Pervetta
"The Litogether"
Charlotte NC
May 13 - 16
noon on Friday May 14th. is when the festivities will begin

Those in Green Came and had a wonderfull time.
Guest list:
1.Yourdestonie Female
2.eastTNbbw female
3.SavageGenius male
4.Darq.Desirez Male
5.1sexylady female
6.Angelofsex female
7.MischievousGntlman Male
8.happy2bhubby
9.just_me569 Male
10.coyotepondering male
11. & 12.ShamelessFlirt & lovetoread 1 of each
13.sueanninct Female
14.TantaLiza female
15 & 16.Silverlyn & guest 1 of each
17 & 18.Zammius & guest male
19.perks One of each
20 & 21.Margaritaville & husband one of each
22.Bushido71XS Male
23.headhunter4545 Male
24.lunarsubmissive Female
25.WILL317 male
26. & 27.Angel Love & Pump 1 of each
28 & 29 & 30.Snoozebutton & Des & Lacey 1 male 2 females
31.MorganHawke Female
32.bicuriousbill Male
33.No1 Pinklady female
34.morninggirl5 female
35.gunf1ght Male
36.valkyrieblonde female
37.WSdirt male
38 & 39.tulip2lipservice & guestone of each
40.CNCG male
41 & 42.Sandman & Maria one of each
43 & 44.intrigued & Trail one of each
45.SCHippie male
46.berkley2955Male
47.troyravishes Male
48.*very nice* female
49 & 50.KARI & adultcarolinaone of each
51 & 52.NCShin & guest Male
53.Oralaholic Male
54.nickidoesTG
55.fire34
56.Sarafina female
57.Thunderheart
58.EQuip
59.Moose's Lady female
60.JinXed female
61.Brian34nc male
62.warmhands male
63.hotelhobbies69
64.jetski75013 Male
65.Gr8eyz male
66.Ricoh male
67.Joe186 male
68 & 69.Doc and surri one of each
70.vixenrn female
71.charliebrown_nc
72.TheRiddler Male
73 & 74.SunChaser & CarolinaBabe One of each
75.daizyduke77 female
76.nchusker Male
77.ruminator Male
78.sabrehab
79.CoyoteRavenous male
80.Horny In SC Male
81.GS962 Male
82. horneyguy male
83.icy_wolf Male
84.Sir Alex 4 U Male
85.Master_Vassago Male
86.cascade2
87 & 88.Naverre and pet one of each
89.Roughneck male
90.TheRandyOne male
91 & 92.playingwithfire & whileuwerein one of each
93.jimbo2 Male
94.FrmrSaint male
95.ShiningEyes
96.EKVITKAR Male
97.skyace4 Male
98.TheJiggler male
99.JoJo
100.ncognegro
101.jamie196187 male
102.mtnman1107 Male
103.lizarela female
104.Skydiverva1969 male
105.BlackSnake Male
106.Vinny
107.ShysubGuy Male
108.slo_hand
109.unit113 male
110 & 111.Snags30 & Red 1 of each
112 & 113.Hajar & husband one of each

Last edited:
I nominate Spartanburg.

It's about an hour south of Charlotte, an hour east of Asheville, an hour and a half from Columbia, and 30 minutes from Greenville.

It's at the intersecrtion of I-85 and I-26, so it's easy to find.

LicketySplitSC said:
I nominate Spartanburg.

It's about an hour south of Charlotte, an hour east of Asheville, an hour and a half from Columbia, and 30 minutes from Greenville.

It's at the intersecrtion of I-85 and I-26, so it's easy to find.

I guess this means I can add you to the lise then :D thanks for your vote when would you like to have it what weekend??

And do you live in that area? We need people that live there to do the leg work :D

yourdestonie said:
Ok people its time to start planning the Spring Carolina Litogether

This is not a Carolina Thread litogether its a litogether, open to all who want to attend to be held in the Carolinas some where.

We all had a blast at the Fall one and I for one hope to make this one even better.

We need to get the location and date down by the 1 st of the year so if your interested in attending post a reply here or get in touch with me or one of the others and you'll know who they are soon enough.

Invite your friends and lets make this one a huge sucess too.

Watch here for the vote tally and you have till Sat Dec 13 to cast your vote. Any city in the Carolinas is up for a nomination. We also need your thoughts on which weekend in March April or May you would like it to be.

Guest list and their votes:
1. Yourdestonie..
2.LicketySplitSC.. Spartanburg

Count me in :D I, of course, vote for Charlotte....mainly cause that's where I live *giggles*

Well, I would say have it in Columbia so I could attend, but I'm not sure you'd want childbirth on the list of entertainment.

Have fun without me.;)

Re: Re: Spring Carolina Litogether

lunarsubmissive said:
Count me in :D I, of course, vote for Charlotte....mainly cause that's where I live *giggles*
Your counted and your vote too. Now when would you like it to be??

I know we can count on you to help plan :D

yourdestonie said:
I guess this means I can add you to the lise then :D thanks for your vote when would you like to have it what weekend??

And do you live in that area? We need people that live there to do the leg work :D

What kinda leg work? I'm a Littogether virgin.

redelicious said:
Well, I would say have it in Columbia so I could attend, but I'm not sure you'd want childbirth on the list of entertainment.

Have fun without me.;)
You could still come even if you did have to rush out to have your baby :D I for one wouldn't care :heart:

LicketySplitSC said:
What kinda leg work? I'm a Littogether virgin.
Finding a place getting the rooms arranged that sort of thing. I can help but it always helps to have someone in the area that knows the hotels and their reputations. Not to mention resturants and entertainment.

yourdestonie said:
You could still come even if you did have to rush out to have your baby :D I for one wouldn't care :heart:

LOL, thanks.;) Somehow I think I might be a bit preoccupied to enjoy like I'd want.

*grin*

redelicious said:
LOL, thanks.;) Somehow I think I might be a bit preoccupied to enjoy like I'd want.

*grin*
I'm sure your right there. :D but we wouldn't mind

I would have nominated Sugar Tit, but there are no motels there. The only place we could stay is at an old girlfried's parents house.

"Hey! Remember me? I used to date your daughter. Say, would you mind if I invite some strangers over for a weekend of really kinky activities?"

yourdestonie said:
Finding a place getting the rooms arranged that sort of thing. I can help but it always helps to have someone in the area that knows the hotels and their reputations. Not to mention resturants and entertainment.

OK. I'll look around. Since I live here, I don't know much about the hotels' reputations. I don't stay in them.

There's a couple of adult stores here, too, but I haven't been in them. There's always the Home Depot (aka BDSM Depot), for shopping.

LicketySplitSC said:
OK. I'll look around. Since I live here, I don't know much about the hotels' reputations. I don't stay in them.

There's a couple of adult stores here, too, but I haven't been in them. There's always the Home Depot (aka BDSM Depot), for shopping.
Well lets decide the city first and then we'll get to that I just wanted to ask while I knew where you were if you could help if we hold it there. but you can sort of look around too anyway.

LicketySplitSC said:
I would have nominated Sugar Tit, but there are no motels there. The only place we could stay is at an old girlfried's parents house.

"Hey! Remember me? I used to date your daughter. Say, would you mind if I invite some strangers over for a weekend of really kinky activities?"
LOL where in the heck is Sugar Tit???

Sorry can't do leg work, since I am in Jersey.............but I will be there with bells on..........also 1sexylady......but the end of April or May will be better for me.......might be having an operation in Jan.....so gives me more time to get better. :kiss:

Provided its not on a Daddy weekend I'll be there....

Hmmm location........I won't suggest a locale but I would suggest some errr amenities....

A large enough city to have choices in food, drink and fun
A large enough city to handle us(mentally etc)

That said the list gets narrowed quickly

Charlotte NC
Asheville NC
Winston NC
Greensboro NC
Durham NC
Raleigh NC
Mrytle Beach SC
Columbia SC
Greenville SC

Onewildchild said:

Hmmm location........I won't suggest a locale but I would suggest some errr amenities....

Charlotte NC
Asheville NC
Winston NC
Greensboro NC
Durham NC
Raleigh NC
Mrytle Beach SC
Columbia SC
Greenville SC
OWC we will vote on the weekend too which ones can you do?

And your right about the cities that list looks like a good start at least. there may be a few others but not many at all.

Angelofsex said:
Sorry can't do leg work, since I am in Jersey.............but I will be there with bells on..........also 1sexylady......but the end of April or May will be better for me.......might be having an operation in Jan.....so gives me more time to get better. :kiss:
Got cha so it don't matter to you where it is?? Just when :D

My vote is pretty much open to anywhere.... my only prob is the first week/end (2-7, I think) in May is already booked for DC... my daughter asked me to go on the class trip!!! Anytime between the first of March thru the end of April is fine... (that would make a cool birthday trip for myself tho... *eg*)... the sooner the better for me to know so I can request the time off from work... Asheville is 3 hours from me... most anywhere else will be further.

Just let me know!!! I'll do my damnedest to be there and maybe even bring my friend, Silverlyn....

Hugs to all!!!

LizA:kiss:

Angelofsex said:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{AoS}}}}}}}}}}}} Keeping you in my prayers sweetie!!! :kiss: Let us know about the operation when you are sure. *Snuzzles ya silly* :D

I will just have to see when you decide to have it, I plan on taking some classes this spring, and so that schedule, along with a Midwestern litogether still being discussed will determine when/if I could make it down there. :)

Onewildchild said:

Charlotte NC
Asheville NC
Winston NC
Greensboro NC
Durham NC
Raleigh NC
Mrytle Beach SC
Columbia SC
Greenville SC

What about Charleston, we could take over the harbour cruise one night? As for the date I vote for the april 9, since it's my b-day:D

TantaLiza said:
My vote is pretty much open to anywhere.... my only prob is the first week/end (2-7, I think) in May is already booked for DC... my daughter asked me to go on the class trip!!! Anytime between the first of March thru the end of April is fine... (that would make a cool birthday trip for myself tho... *eg*)... the sooner the better for me to know so I can request the time off from work... Asheville is 3 hours from me... most anywhere else will be further.

Just let me know!!! I'll do my damnedest to be there and maybe even bring my friend, Silverlyn....

Hugs to all!!!

LizA:kiss:
Ok now let me get this straight Your voting for Asheville??? LOL or you don't care???

ITs early have pitty on a woman before her coffee :D

And do I need to add Silverlyn to the list too? :D

BTW ((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) I hope your doing . :kiss: :heart: :rose:

kayte said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{AoS}}}}}}}}}}}} Keeping you in my prayers sweetie!!! :kiss: Let us know about the operation when you are sure. *Snuzzles ya silly* :D

I will just have to see when you decide to have it, I plan on taking some classes this spring, and so that schedule, along with a Midwestern litogether still being discussed will determine when/if I could make it down there. :)
kayte when is the one in the mid west in other words what eweekends do You know will be out? That way we won't even consider those :D

pecan9676 said:
What about Charleston, we could take over the harbour cruise one night? As for the date I vote for the april 9, since it's my b-day:D
Got you down for Charleston the weekend of april 9 -11.

Back