Dealing with a woman who's got a smelly snatch?

I seriously hate dealing with this sort of predicament. I've seen women come and go due to this problem.

Since going down on a woman is something I enjoy, it really kills my libido if she is unclean or smelly down there. I tend to notice this being a problem of fuller figured women. But I'm not limiting it to just them.

I've seen some good pussy and some bad pussy. But is bad pussy a worthy cause to ditch a woman and move on? or is it something you should talk about with her even though it can hurt her feelings? and/or have little resolve in fixing the problem?

I'm sure plenty of guys (girls?) have encountered this same problem that I have in the past. I just want tips and more on how to deal with it.

Thank God, I thought for sure this was going to be another coward posting this topic. I just hate seeing 2 posts next to a outlandish topic.

Many times what a woman eats directly affects the taste and oder of her womanhood. The same goes for males of course!

That is not a good reason to "ditch the bitch" as it is put! In those cases I would feel very comfortable about breaching the topic. For it is not a slam per say against the woman. It is just an area that can be worked around.

Secondly if you are saying smell like Phew! my nose is burning help! Because you avidly dive into the crevice of love as soon as the work day is done. Well, that is not really fair. Most likely you smell after a days work.

A simple request for a shower before the fun begins is not an out of the question thing. I think most woman would rather feel clean as to be embarrassed.

The way you lay your question out it comes off as if you are a player. I do not know if that is what you intended. In any event if the woman you are talking about is a skank. (wanting to ask why you would go there but wont!)

If she is a Skank and meaning not very clean in her hygiene. No I would not even consider breaching the topic, why bother? Just "Ditch the Bitch" and see a professional to ensure you did not attract any unwanted items. (still wondering why?)

If I was to look at this question literaly I would answer: If you care about someone there is nothing you should be afraid to discuss with them. If they care about you they may be hurt at first, but will respect you for your honesty.
I know that you are not perfect in every way either so be prepared for a rebuttle. Maybe your nose hairs are too long I don't know but it is a defense thing to show others faults rather than to just agree your self there is a problem. No need to be brass use a little tact. Maybe start with some suggestions in a kind way.

What ever you decide do not sit passively, because decieving your self is worse than decieving your partner.

I hope that helps a little.

[QUOTE
A simple request for a shower before the fun begins is not an out of the question thing. I think most woman would rather feel clean as to be embarrassed.
[/QUOTE]

Hope I did this quote thingie right. Anyways, you get the idea.

I would personally think that any woman would want to be clean and fresh for her man... I myself couldn't let a guy go down on me if I was in an unclean state. I would be so worried about what he was thinking, that I wouldn't be able to concentrate or enjoy my experience. I could have sworn I just saw a thread a couple weeks ago discussing this very matter.

I guess the question is... is pussy the only thing your into a woman for? If so, then by all means, if you dont like the pussy move on. But if your into the actual woman, and you care for her/like her, then broach the subject gently, and you might be surprised how willing she is to comply with your wishes. Just my viewpoint, however odd and distorted it may be. :p

Sex is an important part of the relationship..... and Oral sex is a dimension that I enjoy.

The trouble is with the women that say they are clean and are not. I've dated a woman who was really bad down there. I often prepared a bubble bath before we had any sexual activities and the bath didn't help too much.

I'm not a player at all........ I just don't want to "settle" for anyone.

1) I'm a fuller-figured woman, and I've NEVER had any complaints in the punanny smell department. I KNOW I smell and taste good. And like someone else mentioned, it is because of what I eat (or don't eat, for that matter).

Things that will make a woman taste bad:

red meat
garlic
not enough water
bitter veggies (like zucchini or some squashes)
you get the idea.

Things that will help:

drinking a TON of water
pineapple juice
a vegetarian couple days, with lots of fruit

Punanny smell is related to foods, yes. You need to completely clean your SYSTEM before you can get rid of the smell. That means lots of water, nothing like chips, pop, blah blah blah, and don't eat red meats.

It's also related to body chemistry. Maybe she's really stressed, and that makes her body chem out of whack? Maybe she's on a birth control method that doesn't agree with her?

If you can't make it go away with the different food suggestions, and regular bathing, then you need to suggest she see a doctor.

Thanks a million

vixenshe said:
1) I'm a fuller-figured woman, and I've NEVER had any complaints in the punanny smell department. I KNOW I smell and taste good. And like someone else mentioned, it is because of what I eat (or don't eat, for that matter).

Things that will make a woman taste bad:

red meat
garlic
not enough water
bitter veggies (like zucchini or some squashes)
you get the idea.

Things that will help:

drinking a TON of water
pineapple juice
a vegetarian couple days, with lots of fruit

Punanny smell is related to foods, yes. You need to completely clean your SYSTEM before you can get rid of the smell. That means lots of water, nothing like chips, pop, blah blah blah, and don't eat red meats.

It's also related to body chemistry. Maybe she's really stressed, and that makes her body chem out of whack? Maybe she's on a birth control method that doesn't agree with her?

If you can't make it go away with the different food suggestions, and regular bathing, then you need to suggest she see a doctor.
Thank you very much !!!! Thats what I really wanted to know.

Vixen...just to reiterate your last point....yes sometimes the smell is from an infection (for men and/or women)....if all else fails she should see a doctor.

um, I was going to say what vixenshe said.

My boyfriend doesn't go down on me often--but it has nothing to do with my smell. I drink lots of water, and eat pineapple religiously (at least 3 times a week, I'll eat 1/4 or 1/2 of a whole pineapple). He THOROUGHLY enjoys oral sex on me...but just isn't secure in his ability. I'm glad I broached this topic with him--since *I* asked *HIM* because it worried me (I REALLY don't want to smell *down there*--I keep myself very clean, almost entirely shaven to make that easier, and watch my diet).

so, yeah--what vixenshe said! ;)

Most women assume if they have a smell issue that it's a yeast infection & try to treat it themselves with over the counter stuff
that's all well & good, but if it's recurrent they should go to the Gyno
This happened to my gf 2 years ago & it turns out she had bacterial vabinosis
Symtoms are similar to a yeast infection, but it's much more serious and hader to treat
Be sure not to overlook these medical issues!
Additionally, her UNDERWEAR can be an issue
Certain materials can hold in sweat, natural odors, and secretions
She should find panties that "breathe" and allow her to stay fresh & dry.
Lastly, does she shave or trim? A large build up of hair can concentrate odors.

Just my 2 cents ;)

I'm beyond full figured, I don't drink enough water, and I don't think I smell too nice. My boyfriend doesn't think so, but I don't like it, so I guess it means time to drink more water and eat some salad! Thanks for the info!

Just keep in mind that EVERYONE smells different. And when you meet one that you think smells great, that's your body's way of letting you know there is "chemistry". Likewise if you think your partner stinks, you may want to think about how attractive he/she really seems to you. I couldn't stand the smell of my EX husband... umm did I say EX?? Yea I did... Had I listened to my inner bitch I may not be a divorcee right now.

Anyway if it really smells bad she needs to see a doc. The water thing is huge, If my man doesn't drink much water his come is sooooooo strong! And depending on what was for dinner it's different too! I'm learning that "taco night" isn't necessarily "swallow night"! LOL

To CG in particular but others, too,

I think you can take the "fresh and clean" too far. I like the woman I'm eating to smell like a woman, not a flower or a fruit or a spice.

Tho only TOTAL turn or "down there" is a woma who has smoked cigarettes recently. You can taste it and it's awful! Kissing a woma who smokes is bad enough, but eating her is worse!

Please ladies, if you want to make it nice for the guy, do not over wash and DO stop smoking!

On a side note, if you do talk to your girl about her smell, please realize that she'll be glad you mentioned it (rather than suffer in silence) and probably embarassed. If she starts to smell better, or improves completely, tell her you noticed and how happy you are now - and show her too. You'll rebuild her confidence and that will improve everything, not just the oral.

I have different opinions on the source of the smell (I wont cut out the foods cause I never gave those thoughts but we do eat LOTS of garlic). my wife had an odor when we first began dating. I could smell her on my finger and on my cock after we had sex and I was at home. I think hers was broken a little and some trips to the gyno helped things a little.

Pheremones are the biggest issue here I believe (yes I said I believe not I know), all mammals have them (or else all the dogs and cats would not go crazy when they go into season), we have them too. ever notice how your balls smell different than your armpits (ok I know kinda gross but there is a point), the fact is the smells are an aphrodesiac and prelude to sex. I know the smell of a SWEET pussy gets me hard.

now it may take time but if you can get past the smell you have it licked right?? :p yes it is. After you have spent significant amounts of time together you will lose your repulsion to the smell (seems like I could smell all my GFs in the past until I ate them many times then the smell seemed to go away and the joy of cunnilingus takes over).

however I do require my wife to be clean before sex, which she happily obliges and I can assure you is no big deal to ask and if you shower with her (yup you can soap that baby until it is a frothy beautiful snatch) show her how clean you want to be for her!

Not to bump a very old thread, but in this type of thing the type of soap a woman is cleaning with makes a HUGE difference. The shower gels & scented soaps will play havoc with the Ph level in the vaginal area. When the Ph is off, the smell goes wonky. Your best options for keeping clean are the feminine washes (use non-scented), or mild soaps, the old stand-by ivory is the least expensive & best way to combat the smell & keep is fresh & clean.

TirelessTongue said:
I seriously hate dealing with this sort of predicament. I've seen women come and go due to this problem.

Since going down on a woman is something I enjoy, it really kills my libido if she is unclean or smelly down there. I tend to notice this being a problem of fuller figured women. But I'm not limiting it to just them.

I've seen some good pussy and some bad pussy. But is bad pussy a worthy cause to ditch a woman and move on? or is it something you should talk about with her even though it can hurt her feelings? and/or have little resolve in fixing the problem?

I'm sure plenty of guys (girls?) have encountered this same problem that I have in the past. I just want tips and more on how to deal with it.

First things first, I would suggest talking to her - but not to say "honey you stink." There may be a medical reason she smells bad.

The stink may be an indicator of yeast or bacterial infection. She may not notice it yet, but maybe she should go be checked over by a doctor for if showering first doesn't help.

What you eat also affects how you smell. My brother once had a garlic bread fixation - he put so much garlic powder on his bread that after a while he reeked of garlic even after a shower. I've heard that eating strawberries or parsley might be able to help the taste, maybe it would also help the smell.

Not to bump a very old thread, but in this type of thing the type of soap a woman is cleaning with makes a HUGE difference. The shower gels & scented soaps will play havoc with the Ph level in the vaginal area. When the Ph is off, the smell goes wonky. Your best options for keeping clean are the feminine washes (use non-scented), or mild soaps, the old stand-by ivory is the least expensive & best way to combat the smell & keep is fresh & clean.

According to a Dermatologist I saw once for allergic rashes I had on my hands and arms, Dove and Dial (of the major brands) are the mildest soaps to use.

I personally use "Dove for senitive skin" because they don't add fragrance to it.

Last edited:
Private_Label said:
According to a Dermatologist I saw once for allergic rashes I had on my hands and arms, Dove and Dial (of the major brands) are the mildest soaps to use.

I personally use "Dove for senitive skin" because they don't add fragrance to it.

Personally, I use Dove, my Gyno recommended Ivory. So really any mild non-scented soap is good.

I have noticed with my wife that the taste smell changes with where she is in her cycle(time of the month)But I like all of her smells and tastes and she is full figured,I prefer full figured(when I was single I had a fear of breaking skinny/petite women,and no I'm not hung like a horse,I just fuck like a wild animal)

vargas111 said:
To CG in particular but others, too,

I think you can take the "fresh and clean" too far. I like the woman I'm eating to smell like a woman, not a flower or a fruit or a spice.

Tho only TOTAL turn or "down there" is a woma who has smoked cigarettes recently. You can taste it and it's awful! Kissing a woma who smokes is bad enough, but eating her is worse!

Please ladies, if you want to make it nice for the guy, do not over wash and DO stop smoking!

really? .....I went down on some girls who smoke, and I would definately not say they tasted bad....on the contrary..

If it is terrible it is probably an infection. If it is more than a one time thing just break it to her dude. It happens to everyone at point or another and if no one says anything it is going to stay like that.

pupper said:
I have noticed with my wife that the taste smell changes with where she is in her cycle(time of the month)But I like all of her smells and tastes and she is full figured,I prefer full figured(when I was single I had a fear of breaking skinny/petite women,and no I'm not hung like a horse,I just fuck like a wild animal)

hehe, pupper you sound like my husband! :) when we first met hesaid the same thing {about breaking skinny girls}

nice to see that kinda sentiment again! :)

~5PHF

my 2 cents

i love going down on my wife (who by the way is not the sweetest ive had) I lover her so much and love pleasing her that i over look the smell and taste that are quite strong sometimes. I concentrate on her and nothing else matters at the time......by the by she is full figured as well ..... not my first full figured woman all women smell and taste unique..... no 2 are the same its what makes them different.
I have never nor will I ever tell any woman that they taste or smell bad...... we men make them feel too self aware as it is without adding something so personal as their "kitten"

Climb in the shower with her. Scrub her down and then go to town on her. Afterwards mention how fresh she smelled and tasted. Let her know that it's so much better than she generally tastes or smells and maybe she'll get the idea as well.

Kind of a reward methodology as opposed to a negative reinforcement.

Meilien said:
Personally, I use Dove, my Gyno recommended Ivory. So really any mild non-scented soap is good.

Plain glycerine soap, non scented, no coloring is great for girlie areas, it is actually so sensitive people with eye infections are told to use it. and for the DYIers, you can usually find huge blocks of glycerine soap in any craft store, plus the molds, fragrances, and coloring.. I've often kept a plain bar around just for fem. areas

Back