The KISSING thread........

Often overlooked by some, the kiss is the gateway to foreplay. Thats how I see it.
Not all kisses should lead to foreplay, but good forplay should start with kisses.

Whether it be on the lips, cheek, neck, nipple, or some other special spot.... kisses really turn me on. But no kiss turns me on more than the kiss on the first date with a woman I am into. I really enjoy the slow kisses, french kisses, and even the kisses a little bit on the sloppy side.

Being a guy, I appreciate good kissers. Non smokers are prefered. There are times where I'd get so wet that you can see it in my jeans just by kissing a woman. It really get my juices flowing.

Lets hear what others have to share about kissing? How do you like it? where do you like it? Are there kinky kinds of kissing techniques you use? Please share!

TirelessTongue said:
Often overlooked by some, the kiss is the gateway to foreplay. Thats how I see it.
Not all kisses should lead to foreplay, but good forplay should start with kisses.

Whether it be on the lips, cheek, neck, nipple, or some other special spot.... kisses really turn me on. But no kiss turns me on more than the kiss on the first date with a woman I am into. I really enjoy the slow kisses, french kisses, and even the kisses a little bit on the sloppy side.

Being a guy, I appreciate good kissers. Non smokers are prefered. There are times where I'd get so wet that you can see it in my jeans just by kissing a woman. It really get my juices flowing.

Lets hear what others have to share about kissing? How do you like it? where do you like it? Are there kinky kinds of kissing techniques you use? Please share!

Ahh kissing. I think that too many people skip this stage. Maybe it's just my observation of my age group and location, but people seem to make out for a very short amount of time and then dive into lower regions. What ever happened to taking it slow?

I, too, love slow kisses. I find that really slow kisses where I can feel every little movement that our lips make really make me wet. I also like kisses on my neck and collarbone, and I think I'd like light kisses right around my ear because I go crazy when I lightly touch the area around there with my finger. :cathappy: Nothing really kinky that I like to do, but sometimes it's fun to share a breathmint through a kiss.

I've shared an ice cube through a kiss. Nothing very kinky though. My ears are sensitive so kissing them is a big turn on. The slower the kisses, the more enjoyment I get out of them. It allows me to enjoy the person I am with, and use all 5 of my senses.

My boyfriend likes forceful kisses when I'm giving him handjobs, but I've found that forceful ones don't really do anything for me. Granted when I'm in that situation with him, I focus on him and not me, but in general, getting drowned by kisses and/or tongue doesn't get the juices flowing. One thing I'd like to try though, since you mentioned the ice cube, I'd like to suck on an ice cube and then french kiss him, or vice versa. I think that would be an interesting sensation.

I know this doesn't sound very romantic but I love it when a man pulls my head back with a quick jerk of my hair and kisses me. I also love slow romantic kisses but I am one of those people who tend to rush them to get to lower regions. So thanks to this thread the next time I am being intimate with someone I think I am going to take my time and enjoy it.

Kissing

MMMMMM,love to kiss.I love to pass a bite of ripe juicy plum or cake,chocolate,a spoon full of honey from mouth to mouth. YUM.So sexy.....

Add me to the count of 'I love to kiss'. Doesn't even have to be foreplay...although that's good too. Can be the main event some times.

Way too numerous to mention ...could be another 'Let me count the ways...' for kissing.

Re: Kissing

lakritze said:
MMMMMM,love to kiss.I love to pass a bite of ripe juicy plum or cake,chocolate,a spoon full of honey from mouth to mouth. YUM.So sexy.....

Ooh, passing of ripe fruit sounds really tasty. Not only because of the kiss but I'd love a piece of banana or peach coming into my mouth from his. Mmm, fruit kisses. I think I'll give that a try when I'm down for winter break.:)

haven't met a man that can outkiss me yet;) I just love all kinds the rough i "missed u " baby kiss the erotic kissing while being made love too:eek: :D :kiss:

I love long deep passionate kisses...I love to feel like i am being devoured, like my soul is being sucked out, the kind of kiss where you must sit down or at least lean back becuase otherwise you will fall. I love having my face held roughly, having a hand tangled in my hair to expose my neck. Speaking of which, i love having my neck kissed, and bitten, and nibbled on, like it is an exotic fruit. My ears are so sensitive, one hardly needs to touch them to make me go into shudders, one has only to speak softly and breathe onto them. Although a toungue up the outside ridge of my ear will make me like you a whole lot...I tend to get lost when giving kisses, i get so caught up in the moment i can hardly remember my name. I like gently tugging on a mans lower lip with my teeth when i am pulling away from a kiss, and i love kissing a mans throat, and,well, i can think of a few other parts i like kissing as well...I love teasing with the promise of a kiss, brushing my lips against his and pulling away, till he has no choice but to restrain me and kiss me roughly...

Nice full lips

Women with nice full lips are a bit of a turn on for me. Fuller lips are so inviting and I just can't wait for my lips to meet her soft and wet lips. However, womens lips slightly inflate during arousal.

I haven't met too many women who can outkiss me either. Nor have a met anyone who was too creative with kissing. Would love to though !

Kissing, like luggage, expands to fill the time allotted for it; and shrinks to fit the space it's given.

Kissing should be measured in hours, not minutes.

A good kisser does for sex what an expert chef does for a meal.

Kissers are the sensualists of this world.

A fine kiss, like a fine wine, ages well.

A remembrance of a great kiss can sustain love over time, distance, and hardship.

Each part of the mouth should be savored in a fine kiss: each lip, both inside and out, the tongue, the roof of the mouth, insides of the cheeks.

Kissing is the lost art of lovemaking.

does anyone out there kiss with their eyes open?

just curious.

crimson

A kinky kiss...

I have my kinky married guy who will try just about anything.
One night I was reading some Forum letters from a magazine and had an idea I wanted to try with him.

I sucked his cock until he came and then held his cum in my mouth. I then french kissed him with his own cum - and he got rock hard again in seconds.

Probably the kinkiest kiss i've had ;)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I will occasionaly open my eyes for a quick second, but i keep them closed most of the time...

kissing

the best kisses are all over kisses with just the right pressure. kissing is an art that so few master or realize the potency thereof.

kissing

the best kisses are all over kisses with just the right pressure. kissing is an art that so few master or realize the potency thereof.

kissing

kissing

I love the soft kisses that start off slow, with my mouth opening, and tongues finally teasing each other... and then to feel his hand tighten in my hair, as the kiss deepens. I could do that for hours.... or a soft sucking kiss to the back of my neck, down my spine, on the side of my neck, or the inside of my wrist or arm... putty in his hands.

I just *LOVE* kissing and find it very sensual, erotic and stimulating. Remember when you first meet someone...those first kisses? The kind where you NEVER want to part from each other? I think that sometimes in relationships we FORGET that part.

webber1998 said:
I just *LOVE* kissing and find it very sensual, erotic and stimulating. Remember when you first meet someone...those first kisses? The kind where you NEVER want to part from each other? I think that sometimes in relationships we FORGET that part.

I'd like to forget my first kisses...they were so awkward. I remember thinking 'this is what everyone thinks is so great? I don't feel a thing.' Eventually I got into it though, and now I love to kiss with my guy.:kiss:

Everybody's first kisses suck.
It's the later ones that make all the difference.
I love kissing my girl, mouth, ears, neck, breasts, thighs, everywhere.

This is my first post. Yay!

My ex SUCKED at kissing. His breath was always gross, and they were always too wet....yuck!

My boyfriend kisses very, very well!:) If he's feeling particularly mushy, he always turns a "peck" on the lips into a deep, soft, no-tongue kiss, gently sucking on my lower lip, and then I do the same for him.

For a more "foreplay" kiss, he gently touches my lower lip with his tongue, and when I open my lips, he touches my tongue with his, then softly strokes it. When his tongue retreats, I follow with my own, and stroke the roof of his mouth, then his tongue, then retreat, and we do it all over again. I could do this for hours.

Then there's the way he kisses my body. Openmouthed (particularly on my stomach), and gently, then while his open mouth is still on my skin, he gently licks.

I think what makes it so gentle and wonderful is that he doesn't use his WHOLE tongue (my ex did this--ew), but only the tip of it. Very nice.

He likes when I kiss his neck, and then lick from where his neck and shoulder meet, up the "corded" muscle at the side of the neck, and right behind his ear. Gets him aroused in 0.5 seconds flat.

mmmm--kissing. :eek:

Enodia said:
He likes when I kiss his neck, and then lick from where his neck and shoulder meet, up the "corded" muscle at the side of the neck, and right behind his ear. Gets him aroused in 0.5 seconds flat.

mmmm--kissing. :eek: [/B]

I can understand why !!! Got me aroused just reading it...

Back