what if...

BlueSugar

Faceted Sensualist
Yeah yeah... not a How To... but I live here, so I think its ok. Besides it would get burried on the GB. :)

Would you be more inclined or less inclined to go down on your SO/husband/wife/date...what have you... if their (everyones) fluids were a different color... ya know... like skittles (minues the obvious red... and maybe green... because green might be weird).

Same human flavor... but different color. hehe.

?

BlueSugar said:
Yeah yeah... not a How To... but I live here, so I think its ok. Besides it would get burried on the GB. :)

Would you be more inclined or less inclined to go down on your SO/husband/wife/date...what have you... if their (everyones) fluids were a different color... ya know... like skittles (minues the obvious red... and maybe green... because green might be weird).

?

I have a real problem with the concept of green ketchup...

but that's not important. Not like oral sex. I don't think it could possibly matter what color the fluids were. Besides, I'm near-sigted in one eye and far-sighted in the other. When I'm up as close as this I don't see the fine print anyway ;)

what about if everyones was different all the time? ... i'd be tempted to see what color it was for the day. haha.... but then I'd get tired of it... maybe...

i'm in an odd mood... and this actually came up in converstation a few times this past month... so i finally posted it. hehehe.

BlueSugar said:
what about if everyones was different all the time? ... i'd be tempted to see what color it was for the day. haha.... but then I'd get tired of it... maybe...

i'm in an odd mood... and this actually came up in converstation a few times this past month... so i finally posted it. hehehe.

Mood-ring bodily fluids...interesting concept, BlueSugar. :kiss: :rose:

Originally posted by BlueSugar

?

I'd prefer: Same human Color ...but different flavors. Colors can be an indicator of something more serious. But flavors can be intoxicating!

Neat

That would be really neat... I'd rather have colors than flavors, what if you met someone you were totally into, but they tasted like something you couldn't abide? Artificial Grape, or peach - ugh!! LOL - what a neat idea though.... I want to be lime green or tangerine.

Wickid Cherry Pie said:
ooh! i wanna be coconut!
oh what about glow in the dark?

I'm not all that sure about Glow-in-the-dark body fluids, but I'd drink coconut milk from the lady in your AV until I turned into a coconut!

I love the taste of my girlfriends cum as it is but in fantasy world... the idea of different coloured body fluids would add a new edge to oral sex! I love the idea of having different flavours as well. Glow in the dark could be a bit freaky though :p

I'd love to be a strawberries and cream flavour... mmmmmmm

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

PS - We may not want yellow coloured ones either :rolleyes:

Wickid Cherry Pie said:
ooh! i wanna be coconut!
oh what about glow in the dark?

hehehehe.. taste the rainbow!!

::wrinkles nose:: I dun like coconut :(

Re: Re: what if...

zzzhuh said:
Colors can be an indicator of something more serious.

that is why i said to leave green and red out... for obvious reasons... but if it was NORMAL for EVERYONE... talk about staining the sheets...

I think flavor would be fun. I would have more fun seeing what flavor it was each day than what color it was. (Except if it's a warning color, of course...like the red or green...yech).

Can you imagine your girl sticking her tongue out and asking what color it is? "Wha colah id it? Id it gween? I bet it gween!"

I'm imagining my beard turning purple or something after a good time going down on my wife...

It's an interesting concept. Certainly fun to think about and discuss!

I don't think it would make me any less inclined to give my partner a blowjob. Well, for the most part, I swallow so I wouldn't see what color he was anyway.

Oh, and for some reason I would think black would be out as well. Unless one is goth, in which case it might be what s/he prefers?

Feeling hopelessly old right now!!

Chuckwrox said:
Can you imagine your girl sticking her tongue out and asking what color it is? "Wha colah id it? Id it gween? I bet it gween!"

I'm imagining my beard turning purple or something after a good time going down on my wife...

hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I almost peed a little!

SexyChele: black? hm, could be another warning color... but a nice pale feminine face, submission playing a role maybe.. her on her knees, him from behind, pulling out and it making its own art work on her back...mmm..

HAHA wait wait.. I just realized... hahahahaha... FINGER PAINTS !!! wouldn't it be more fun to play, and hell, artwork.. I've heard of some interesting mediums used... but... cum ? lol

you are great, babe

can you see it now? postits on the workplace notice board by the water fountain.

"Today's flavor or color is" Like getting ice cream at Baskin Robbins

how about beer colors, or the wine coolers, or to match your clothes for the day? or colors for your fav sports team.

well, the opportunities abound. and what about a guy's cum? change that color... hummmm

:devil:

Last edited:
I think the thing is going down on someone not the color. If (why do I say IF) that is what we want and enjoy then why would color matter. Since everyone would have different colored fluids it would be the norm so we would not know any difference. Now if there were a way for each of us to change the color of our fluids that would be most interesting. Then we might want to ask first and say not thank you - I don't like your color today, or maybe we would just rip his clothes off because of the right color. Interesting possibilities. Maybe we should look into this further.

diferent colors would be cool, esp if you never knew what color you were going to get!!!

I like the mood colors too, like if she was barely into it, it would be a light blue and as she worked up to very turned on state it would be a brighter blue,,

it would take the guess work out of it for sure....LOL

COLOR me crazy......... but give me it all

PhiL

Mysty61 said:
I think the thing is going down on someone not the color. If (why do I say IF) that is what we want and enjoy then why would color matter. Since everyone would have different colored fluids it would be the norm so we would not know any difference. Now if there were a way for each of us to change the color of our fluids that would be most interesting. Then we might want to ask first and say not thank you - I don't like your color today, or maybe we would just rip his clothes off because of the right color. Interesting possibilities. Maybe we should look into this further.

then we would be on how to trying to get it to taste like pineapples and be the color of our sheets so no one will notice the mess... :)

PhilLusty: and let you guys onto our secret? no way! In my "what if..." world.. your suggestion will not happen hehe.

ahhhhhhh

BlueSugar said:
[
PhilLusty: and let you guys onto our secret? no way! In my "what if..." world.. your suggestion will not happen hehe. [/B]

I knew it was to much to ask!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

my favorite quote" Never ask , Never get"

PHIL

::standing with hands on hips, face in the wind, hair blown back, smiling and laughing:: hell yeah for "what if...." worlds !!

the only thing I can say to this thread (and I am APPALED no one else has said it yet) is a quote from Mick Jagger

"She comes in colors ev’rywhere;
She combs her hair
She’s like a rainbow
Coming, colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors"

Back