Pull my hair!

Luvinit

Literotica Guru
Am I the only one that loves to have my hair pulled? Whether I'm giving him a blow job or getting fucked from behind, I love the feel of his hand wrapping up in my hair and having my head restricted, pulled, tugged, whatever.

you're definetly not alone. I wish he would tug on my head a little more doing everything we do. I love the way he curls his fingers in my hair and tugs/pulls when I go down on him. Helps me know they're not enjoying it so much they fall asleep. lol!

I am with you 100%! He grabs the hair at the back of my head while I am down on him to adjust my speed, angle, etc. - and to control what I am doing ;) I love it!

well I enjoy it

well I can i love it when she grabs my hair and forces me into her pussy, or her tits

I also enjoy pulling and controlling her with her hair, it is a big turn on to be fully in control

so I hope your men will get with it and please you as you want it

maybe i should give them lessons?????????????? LOL

enjoy

Phil Lusty

I love having my hair pulled and tugged....softly then more agressively as things pick up pace...he loves it when i grab his hair as he licks me or kisses me....but then he finds having his hair touched very sensual anyway :)

Having my hair pulled is definitely up there on my list of turn ons...my hair is down to my waist so i love it tugged and pulled.

Interesting... my last GF would have probably KICKED my ass if I pulled her hair. She *hated* it for some reason. I could pull her head after tangling it in her hair.

how about it tied up

~*Epinephrine*~ said:
Having my hair pulled is definitely up there on my list of turn ons...my hair is down to my waist so i love it tugged and pulled.

so can it be used to tie you up somewhat???????

PHIL

~*Epinephrine*~ said:

You took the words right outta my mouth! Love it!!

Well to offer another male point of view...I have hair well past my shoulders nowadays and a tough scalp. I love to have my hair pulled and feel her fingers wrapped up in it. Especially when she isn't aware she's even doing it!

She does NOT like her hair pulled but that harkens back to other things.

Yes yes yes

Outside of sex, I'd say 99% of people who touch my hair are in danger of getting a finger snapped off. Those who can play with my hair are the ones I'd fuck, and if I am, I agree, getting my hair pulled is just EXCELLENT... I love sensations and surprises, and the feeling that even though he's stronger than me, I trust him to not dish out more pain than I'll enjoy. I'd love more hair pulling, and biting... Sighhhhh.

Girl, you are not alone! I love to have my hair pulled during sex. I think it's especially awesome when a guy is fucking me from behind and grabs a handful of my hair to pull me back into him.
*sigh*

I also love to have my hair pulled during sex. It really turns me on when he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back when he's behind me. Fortunately, I have thick hair that stays in, and my head is not too sensitive -- it rarely hurts very much.

oooohhh yes....i love when my Mistress's grab my hair and use it to control me, either to bring me to my knees, or to bury my face in their hot, wet pussys. huge turn on for me.

Ya know...I just recently found out what a huge turn-on it is for me. I have no idea why really but I think it's that slightly submissive side of me that loves it.

Of course I've always liked the feel of fingers running through my hair at any time.

I always used to think that it would hurt...then one of my partners did it and it was SO great.

I think it has something to do with that I love anyone touching my hair...and then its pressure...mmmm -=shiver=-

I'm not a huge fan of having my hair pulled. There is one guy that does it to me though and I love it when he does. He will normally only do it when i'm on my knees in front of him sucking his cock. I have short hair so he grabs some hair and my scalp and pulls my head onto his cock to get even deeper into my throat (and seeing as I deep throat I have no worries with this). He loves to grab my hair and fuck my mouth.

Since becoming a Domme to my girlfriend though I occasionally grab her head and a bit of hair (as she has short hair as well) and pull her onto me. I love having the control.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I coloration I've noticed. Partners with fine (blonde) hair don't like it being pulled as much as partners with coarser hair.

Could just be it's easier to get a more uniform tension with coarse because it's easier to run your fingers through it.

I live in the desert soutwest and during the summer it can get over 110 degrees. Yet, my hair is past the middle of my back. I love to have it pulled and played with. Last night, I even had it brushed by someone. I also love the days when I wear it in a braid or in a bun for work, and on my way home in the car am able to take it down and shake it out.

I LOVE it when my man pulls my hair forcing his cock deeper into my throat or when he's fucking me from behind he'll do it to pull me back farther onto his cock. Frankly I just love it when he has that kind of control over me :D

I do not care for it at all. In fact if anyone wants to find the fastest way out of bed they just have to start for my hair, and they are gone! Other then that I am sweet, kind, gentle, wild, and fun in bed.

I love doing that to a woman. makes me feel that i am in complete control!

I luv to get my hair pulled during sex but I have to be in the "mood" for it (and he always seems to know exactly when to do it!!)!

:kiss:
L

I'd love it if Mrs. 420 would grab my hair and mash my mouth into her kitty while I'm going down on her. That is, if I didn't keep my hair so short that there isn't much to grab onto. *sigh*

Mrs. 420 doesn't get much out of me pulling on her hair while we fuck, but she knows I get off on it so she goes along with a bit of it. Then again, she keeps her hair pretty short too. ;)

Personally, a huge number of my fantasies involve a woman on all fours with me entering her from behind, both of my hands wrapped up in her hair, yanking back on it saying "Keep your head up!" A past lover of mine got off on that. Towards the end of a session fucking, I could steadily pull back until I got her hands off the bed and held her up by her hair.

She also got off on my grabbing her by the hair and holding her face just out of reach of my cock. I'd tell her "C'mon, suck it. Show me you want it. Work for it." She'd struggle and strain, trying to pull her mouth close enough. I'd yank hard on her hair just to hear her yelp. Eventually my arm would get tired and she'd attack my cock with her mouth.

Another thing she liked was to be led around the living room on all fours by her hair. We cleared the furniture and I'd walk her around the room, trying to go just slightly faster than she could keep up.

We didn't last long as a couple at all. But oh, did she like the hair pulling.

:devil:

Last edited:
Back