Large nipples??

MyEyesLightUp

Virgin
I am not a big busted woman by any means - a 34 B/C but i have the most enourmous nipples which always stick out. ( i would guess they stick out 3/4 of an inch--even when i had my children and wase breast feeding the nurse commented on them! ) Are large nipples a turn on to men? I have a new "friend" who recently saw them for the first time and commented on how wonderful they were. I have alway been self conscience of them because of their size and feel a bit embarrassed. So men?

Like the thread on big or small pussy lips, it really shouldn't matter to most men.

You have large nipples, thats great, and I'm sure your lovers will enjoy them. But I really doubt you'll get complaints about them.

By the time the size of your nipples are apparent to your lover, he/she has already found you attractive enough to want to make love to you. Enjoy them, but don't obsess over them.

My wife has very large breasts. I LOVE the feel of them and even when we're not making love, still touch them and caress them. I realize they give her back pain from time to time, and I wish they didn't. But I fell in love with a whole woman, not just a pair of big breasts.

Ummmmm....I'm not really sure, maybe we better have you post some pics so I can then decide for sure ;) :devil:

Bib Nipples

MyEyes,

Your nipples sound wonderfully sexy. As with everything about the human body some will be turned on by them others won't.

Your have been blessed with large nipples. I am sure when they are pointing the way you get many appreciative (if not lustful) looks. Be proud of them I am sure they look absolutely fantastic.

Definitely, from my point of view I love large nipples and they do turn me on. As for breast size you sound perfect.

Like Cyberski, I would love to see a picture post of them, too. Any chance of sharing a look see?;)

LDLarry52

Do you consider your sex life to be good? Are you nipples an asset to your love making, e.g. involved, sensative, appreciated, a point of connection between you and your lover?

They do the job just fine, I'm sure.

I, like most men, would appreciate them for thier uniquness as well as because they are attached to you. They are like an unusual shade of eye color: something that makes you you!

Don't be self conscience about the size of your nipples. Big or small, they are all sexy to guys. In my opinion, the larger the better...:p But they just make you.... you....

MyEyesLightUp said:
I am not a big busted woman by any means - a 34 B/C but i have the most enourmous nipples which always stick out. ( i would guess they stick out 3/4 of an inch--even when i had my children and wase breast feeding the nurse commented on them! ) Are large nipples a turn on to men? I have a new "friend" who recently saw them for the first time and commented on how wonderful they were. I have alway been self conscience of them because of their size and feel a bit embarrassed. So men?
in my experience large nipples turn men on

See this lady right here? I would suck the pink off her nipples LOL!!! Grooowl big nips are fantastic!!!

Attachments

• perfect 10-12.jpg
    perfect 10-12.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,236
Nice Pics Texan....... But we all know that nipples are better when they are hard. Some women have nipples that are longer than a centimeter protruding when they get hard. Man, I'd love to suck on something like that.

these are

BIG NIPPLES

Are they the result of some fancy photoshoping or not? I don't know, its up to you to decide.

Attachments

• bignipples.jpg
    bignipples.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,078
I'm not a fan of large aroleas, but I love large nipples. Especially on a B cup breast. Or A even.

Ya know it's funny because a female friend and I were having this same discussion Monday. I told her about an English woman that had posted pics on another pic site I used to be on. This lady had nips from Hell!!! She was able to hang 6 cd's on her nipples. Now brotha', that's some nips fo yo ass LOL!!!

I wish the cd's had belonged to me !!!:D

Hmm...reading this thread made me realize...this not the size of my nipples that I'm always complaining about...they're normal...but I have large aroleas...dammit! I hate my aroleas!

College_geek said:
Hmm...reading this thread made me realize...this not the size of my nipples that I'm always complaining about...they're normal...but I have large aroleas...dammit! I hate my aroleas!

Ah large areolas are fine. If it makes ya feel better go get smiley faces tattooed on em lol!! I ran into some large areolas not long ago and I sucked em to beat the band lol!! Wasn't gonna let no large areola stop me!!!! I didn't feel intimidated for a moment....but I took it with both hands.....and conquered it!!!!

At our last party we played ring toss with this woman..........

Attachments

• redneck weather station.jpg
    redneck weather station.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 888
I only like my aroleas and nipples when they're perky, which unfortunately is not too often...usually when I'm cold.

But DevilishTexan...that is one crazy long nipple! You could play horseshoes with that if she was lying down.

college, you gotta get someone to suck on them a little, maybe with a little ice. mmmmmmm, yummy.

College_geek said:
I only like my aroleas and nipples when they're perky, which unfortunately is not too often...usually when I'm cold.

But DevilishTexan...that is one crazy long nipple! You could play horseshoes with that if she was lying down.

Well we played ring toss!!! Horse shoes knock teeth out babe!

yazem said:
college, you gotta get someone to suck on them a little, maybe with a little ice. mmmmmmm, yummy.

Well, my boyfriend can suck on them, but he's back in my hometown, so most of the time, they're suck deprived. Ice...I don't know if I'd like ice because I've had a cold can of soda on my nipple and that was bad enough. :devil:

awww, you're all alone here, left to yourself, which is quite hot i might add ;) And maybe not ice, i've heard that if the person has a sip of something cold, and then sucks, then a sip of something hot, then it's an amazing sensation.

Back