Nipple adornments...

huggs

Really Experienced
Hi everyone,

We're just getting started here. We signed up a few months ago, but then got distracted posting elsewhere. We've built up quite a large collection of pictures which we're looking forward to sharing here.

We got into posting intimate pictures of me when my husband (Hugger) got me some nipple jewelry that I really liked. I found that I like people to see me wearing it, which has led to us taking many photos of me. Hugger enjoys photography and, it turns out, I like to be photographed. Through this process, we have learned a lot about our mutual interest in exhibitonism.

We're pleased to show pictures of some of the nipple jewelry we've found. I'll start with the first ones my husband got me, which I now have in four colors. I still like them the best because we can adjust them to pinch just right; I'm not into pain or piercing, but the right pinch feels really good and keeps my nipples erect. ;)

Hugger and I will both be posting/commenting; we do most things together, we like it that way - we're very much in love. We'd also love to see what others have found and would therefore like this to be an open thread.

huggs
hugger1011@hotmail.com

Attachments

• reflection.jpg
    reflection.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7,079
Welcome to Lit to the both of you. Am I mistaken, if I think I've seen your pictures on Redclouds?

ShyGuy68 said:
Welcome to Lit to the both of you. Am I mistaken, if I think I've seen your pictures on Redclouds?

Thank you, ShyGuy. You are not mistaken if you think you've seen my pictures on Redclouds. That's where we were distracted since we first signed up here. We played there for some months but are now interested in what looks to be a more mellow environment.

huggs
hugger1011@hotmail.com

Huggs I loved your pictures on redclouds, and are very happy to see that you're going to post here. I have to admit that I think you are a very sexy woman indeed ;)

All of these photo's were EXTREMELY well taken!

Of course, the subject matter is just as extremely hot!

Thank you both for your artwork!

Thank you so much, James, klesk, Shyguy and Coven. For only having posted these few pictures, you've all made me feel quite welcome.

Here's the same style, but in silver. My husband likes it when I wear my nipple jewelry under sheer clothing - no bra, of course. I like it, too...

huggs
hugger1011@hotmail.com

Attachments

• nightie....jpg
    nightie....jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3,610
huggs said:
Thank you so much, James, klesk, Shyguy and Coven. For only having posted these few pictures, you've all made me feel quite welcome.

Here's the same style, but in silver. My husband likes it when I wear my nipple jewelry under sheer clothing - no bra, of course. I like it, too...

huggs
hugger1011@hotmail.com

very nice. you're husband is right.

Attachments

• nightie, one in, one out....jpg
    nightie, one in, one out....jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3,251
very beautiful pics, please go on posting. Where I can buy such jevelry?

Thank you so much, klesk. N8Dreams, I looked at your site. You are stunning! I'd love to see jewelry on your nipples! I'm putting the link for the place where we got this type, which is our favorite.

Hugger just got me the red ones, "so that I can be properly dressed for the holidays". ;)

huggs
hugger1011@hotmail.com

nipple jewelry site

Attachments

• nipple, red.jpg
    nipple, red.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2,812
Fantastic photo Huggs, your husband is one creative photographer :cool: Love the one with the light streaking through the blinds :) Hope you've got more for us all ;)

huggs said:
Thank you so much, klesk. N8Dreams, I looked at your site. You are stunning! I'd love to see jewelry on your nipples! I'm putting the link for the place where we got this type, which is our favorite.

Hugger just got me the red ones, "so that I can be properly dressed for the holidays". ;)

huggs
hugger1011@hotmail.com

nipple jewelry site

where I can buy that?

Subscribing to this thread

Beautiful pictures Huggs and a beautiful body too. Give Hugger my compliments on his photography, nice camerawork!

:rose:

hello and good morning

good to meet you Hugger, thru your creative photograhy and admiration of Huggs. We, in my boobs admiration thread, will continue to admire the love of your life. And please continue to share with us there. I share you interest in creative photography and appreciate your work. :D

Huggs, so nice to see you launch your pic thread. I too will be a regular visitor, continuing my admiration.I for one, am glad that you love to share with us. You are gorgeous :kiss:

appe

psssst, please share the redclouds link in a pm

Last edited:
Back