WARMACHINE I know you're hiding somewhere

Le Jacquelope

Loves Spam
Didn't you claim a while back:

Loving Tongue however, did say he WAS coming over to "teach me a lesson". But........what I can't figure out is WHERE LOVING TONGUE IS AT?

You've made that claim several times in many threads but nowhere have I ever said I was ever planning on coming over to "teach you a lesson".

I've challenged you more than once to show where I said that, but every time I do, you chicken out and disappear as if you never read it.

Now I'm openly calling you out in front of all your thousand or so rabid supporters on Lit. Where did I say that?

Put up or fess up.

Face it, you posted your home address because you're an idiot who doesn't know how to read. Oh yeah and you were trying to look brave in everyone's eyes because you talk all that big shit about wanting to see someone get shot for dodging the draft, but you stilll to this hour lack the balls to do it yourself.

I'm sure you'll see this because all your rabid friends will take the stinky bait and talk shit on this thread for hours while never once being able to come up with the post by me where I ever said I was coming "to teach you a lesson". :D

oh, shut up and smoke this joint with me. it aint the best shit, but it's good enough. you'll get high...

April said:
Oh, put a cork in it. :rolleyes:
Not a chance.

I don't tolerate anyone accusing me of shit I didn't say, and then not apologizing when I show they're wrong.

Deal with it.

LovingTongue said:
Not a chance.

I don't tolerate anyone accusing me of shit I didn't say, and then not apologizing when I show they're wrong.

Deal with it.

Translation Buddy (again) sez:

_38301475_baby150.jpg

Translation buddy sez:

JazzManJim knows I'm right, WARMACHINE is a liar, and the best thing he can do now is to get as many people in here to drown that fact in as many invectives and personal attacks as possible.

Spin, doctor, spin.

Unfortunately, JMJ, that doesn't work.

The subject is still, and will always remain, that WARMACHINE is a coward and a liar who's afraid to come and admit he was wrong.

Oh and he's also never had any military service and is a flaming hypocrite telling anyone they should submit to a draft.

Need I go on?

You know what's so sad, dude? I can heckle the hell out of you without doing anything but stating the straight facts. You can't even accuse me of trolling.

LovingTongue said:
Oh yeah and you were trying to look brave in everyone's eyes because you talk all that big shit about wanting to see someone get shot for dodging the draft, but you stilll to this hour lack the balls to do it yourself.

And STILL after all this shit you have talked....you have done NOTHING, just like I predicted you would. You even took my address out of your signature and claimed that I complained to someone.

What a pussy.

I bet you have a pussy between your legs that is the size of the state of Rhode Island....

LovingTongue said:
Not a chance.

Deal with it.

HAHAHAHA...I'm supposed to APOLOGIZE???

PSSSSTT.....Dude, I don't even know you, this is the internet, I could give two shits what you think about me. I could care less what you have to say.

I'll say anything I want to you and you won't do a thing about it.

HAHAHAHAHA....I still can't get over the fact that LOVING DUNG wants me to apologize to him. I can see him curled up in a ball at home on the couch "Oh, that bastard WARMACHINE! He hurt my feelings..."

You need a box of Kleenex over there PUSSY BOY? You going to be OK? Do you need your mommy?

Face it WARBRIDE, you're cornered. You claimed I said something I didn't, and now like the lying sack of shit you are, you're trying to flame your way out of it.

No matter what you say or what you do, you're still a liar and a coward.

Re: Whap

Daedalus77 said:
Whap

Whap

Whap

Fellers, I believe this horse is dead.

Dead? It's fucking GLUE by now.

Jesus Christ, man. Fucking get a GRIP already. I've seen obsessive compulsives let go of stuff easier than this.

Do i hear another Scott x type of thread coming up?

The funny things isthat jim if you where in this postion , you would be doing the samething Lt is doing..How you ask...well i remeber doing something like this where i wouldn't admit i was wrong.....granted i wasn't.

LovingTongue said:
No matter what you say or what you do, you're still a liar and a coward.

Dude, you can call me a liar, coward, anything you want.

What you say on here is about as important to me as a thimble of piss.

I care so little about anything you say that I am too lazy to even go search for that thread.

Do you still need an apology?

Do you want your wittle blankey and a box of juice??

killallhippies said:
oh, shut up and smoke this joint with me. it aint the best shit, but it's good enough. you'll get high...

Don't waste good dope on a dope.

WARBRIDE said:
HAHAHAHAHA....I still can't get over the fact that LOVING DUNG wants me to apologize to him. I can see him curled up in a ball at home on the couch "Oh, that bastard WARMACHINE! He hurt my feelings..."

You need a box of Kleenex over there PUSSY BOY? You going to be OK? Do you need your mommy?
WARBRIDE you're nothing but a cowardly pimple faced paintball playing weenie with delusions of military heroic grandeur who's now cowering behind big bad words in a desperate attempt to cover up the fact that you're a liar with no integrity.

You're doing just like I predicted - you can't substantiate your claim about what I said, so instead you're hiding behind your big bad mouth.

Chickenshit.

LovingTongue said:
Not a chance.

Deal with it.

You said you liked sucking cock.

Lt you are wasting our time though....your first clue should be wars witty comebacks.....And now everyones fav sidekick Miles has join in..Let the drunk jokes begin!

LovingTongue said:
WARBRIDE you're nothing but a cowardly pimple faced paintball playing weenie with delusions of military heroic grandeur who's now cowering behind big bad words in a desperate attempt to cover up the fact that you're a liar with no integrity.

You're doing just like I predicted - you can't substantiate your claim about what I said, so instead you're hiding behind your big bad mouth.

Chickenshit.

Thats right....I'm a coward who told you if you had a problem with me to come right the fuck over to my house and do something about it. Thats a hell of a coward!! You need the address again, stumpfuck?

Maybe you'll get an apology if you come over, DICKBOY....

MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Back