Household Dildos...

ChasingShadowsX

Literotica Guru
Just curious I know this question has been brought up before but I couldn't find the threads.

Whats the best thing around the house you could use for a anal dildo, I've tried carrots but they feel pretty rough and I'm not too game about going into a shop and buying a dildo.

I've also tried candles but they feel too smooth I think.

it is very dangerous to use anything but a butt plug ---- if you cannot go into a shop, buy one on line. ya think it might be embarrassing to go into a shop to buy one? wait till you are in the emergency room having something removed from you

Did have a hairbrush once with a very conviently shaped handle that worked a treat.

[edit]Sudden common-sense. failure suggestion removed[/edit]

If you cant face going to a shop, use mail order, havent found a company yet that ships stuff in bright yellow box with WARNING CONTAINS ANAL DILDO stamped on it.

Last edited:
VSE said:

If you cant face going to a shop, use mail order, havent found a company yet that ships stuff in bright yellow box with WARNING CONTAINS ANAL DILDO stamped on it.

::dies laughing::

I was going to post hair brush handles, ping pong paddle handles, round ends of the big plastic cooking spoons.. I don't know from experience but these are things that came up in conversation a while back that i remembered. luck.

and definetly order from the internet. I ordered some toys last year from Mypleasure.com and apparently now I'm in their data base/mailing list... and I got a small holiday catalog from them in the mail... when I first got it I was all

"who the hell is from seahorse enterprises?..."

I was going to throw it away, but I opened it... glad I did.

To be perfectly honest, over a proper toy I wouldnt recommend anything to be found lying round the house or bought instead of, especially if you are looking for something to fuck yourself with (rather than just leave there).

I've a couple of toys, and they are all far superior to anything I've ever improvised with.

I would SERIOUSLY think again about recommending against using aerosol cans and any other cans that contains anything flamable/compressed.

If you get something stuck, it can be removed. Those cans have highly compressed gases/liquids and I really wouldn't risk it.

Anyway..
Rounded candles perhaps although make sure there are no rough edges. The downside to candles is that they can break and DO go out of shape from the natural heat from the body.

It would be best to spend the money on getting a proper dildo. :)

Those cans have highly compressed gases/liquids and I really wouldn't risk it.

Good point, think I'll edit the original before someone poisons themselves emptying a can of flyspray up their arse.

Well, being an expert in imagination, and I always suggest lotsa lube and safety . . . but that hard . . . round . . . smooth handle on that Christmas bell is looking rather sweet. And apparently it has been ;)

Ahhhh but I've got no place to hide a real dildo either, my parents or friends would probilly find it.

I think most items that look like a dick could work. My concern is you need to be careful with bacteria. I would hole you are boiling these items before shoving them up any orifices. Or some way of ensuring they are clean.

Never use an item that could break off inside! I would gladly take my chances with getting cought with a dildo. As to going to the emergency room to have a carrot removed from the anal canal. Hmm which one is more embarassing?

BlueSugar said:
::dies laughing::

I was going to post hair brush handles, ping pong paddle handles, round ends of the big plastic cooking spoons.. I don't know from experience but these are things that came up in conversation a while back that i remembered. luck.

and definetly order from the internet. I ordered some toys last year from Mypleasure.com and apparently now I'm in their data base/mailing list... and I got a small holiday catalog from them in the mail... when I first got it I was all

"who the hell is from seahorse enterprises?..."

I was going to throw it away, but I opened it... glad I did.

Good place, that Mypleasure.com...I think I'm going to be ordering from them again tonight. :D

And about being caught with a dildo, you can't hide it in your underwear drawer or something? I could see maybe parents going through it, for one reason or another, but your friends really shouldn't be looking through those. And if they do, then they deserve to see a nice big, long dildo hiding in there. Hehehe. :devil:

highlighter

Well I've always had lots of fun with highlighters. They are easy to clean, don't break and are not too short. Just make sure that you hold the end with the cap because you don't want that comming off inside you. Good luck and have fun

The voice of experience speaks up--CUCUMBERS!

They are long, hard, can be bumpy, and you can choose any size you want. They look legit sitting in the fridge and are ready when you need. Take my word for it--they work great!

Go to ebay and type in glass massager. They are very inexpensive compared to buying at the store. They are sometimes very pretty too.

A guy friend of mine suggested markers to me once, and they work great especially the "fatty" ones. (Which I noticed someone said highliters and gave a caution with them and the same goes for the markers too.)

Long round attachable bike pumps work too, but only good for one use because the metal rod in the middle will rust out! Which too sucks because they are great to use!

Also some stores sell a freezer tude which is a plastic tude that fits on and down into most water bottles. They can be filled with water or KY jelly and when squeezed can fell like a nice amount of cum hitting the spot! Though becarfully the cap can shut on you and give you a good pinch! (You can use the end without the cap both are nice to use!)

Have fun!
::waves::

I've tried everything from carrots to pens to candles to small bottles. Put a condom on it and shove it in. Yummy.

However, I, too, think you should go to a cock shop or order online. They have such great plugs, anal beads, and toys. :p

Hooper_X said:
One word: Cucumber.
(someone beat me to the punch ... oh well)

I've done cuke's tons of times but corn cobs are fun too. Afterall, they are RIBBED for her pleasure LOL!!!

You can use the lil baby cobs for buttplay :p

Ok, that I haven't tried but it sounds possible. Ask our resident authority Goddess (that deliciously naughty thing) :p

If you're gonna play with a cucumber work up to it first. Try and stick your average size cucumber up your bum and you'll probably find it a bit of a struggle, and I'd definitely wrap it in a condom, they can be a bit abrasive otherwise.

Same goes for most veg tbh. Carrots are ok and are probably the best veg I can think of to start playing with, again they can be abrasive regardless of how much lube you use, so wrap em up if you are going to do more than just leave it there for a bit.

My solution is to just have plenty of toys at hand that were made for orifices, solve the damn veggie issue permenantly LOL!!!!

Cucumbers are a little big, I finally got the courage to go out and buy a dildo, just the thought of using it later turns me on :)

alphaville said:
The voice of experience speaks up--CUCUMBERS!

They are long, hard, can be bumpy, and you can choose any size you want. They look legit sitting in the fridge and are ready when you need. Take my word for it--they work great!

Okay, the funniest thing in the whole world is this:

The Squirting Cucumber

And I just may buy it for sheath for her birthday.

Ang

You two are just.... bad, bad I say. I'm really beginning to wonder if it's a good thing you're gonna be here at the end of the month. Hehehe, nah just kidding babes. All I have to say is this... Sleeping bag and a midget with a camcorder.

Back