Cream Pies

Kenny9990

Really Experienced
Any other guys out there that are excited about eating their own pie out of their wife until they shoot their load and then lose interest? Personally, I'm turned on by the idea but always lose interest as soon as I come.

I've only given her a few tepid licks--that's the best I can do. How to I get through this?

By the way, I'd never even consider licking someone else's cum from her pussy.

hello

well i would love to go down on my gf after i finish in her but my question is do women actually like for guys do go down on the after he has finished in you?????

I can relate to your problem. As I am fucking my wife the thought of going down on her afterward turns me on and like you once I cum my sexual interest drops off and I just want to cuddle.

I think this is mostly a powerful fantasy that I enjoy both while having sex and reading and writing erotic stories.

I have found one solution. This won't work every time, but if you control your orgasm you might get to have your cream pie. On a few occasions I have come close to the point of no return, but I was able to slam the brakes on with just a small squirt of cum released.

The sensation was nice and I was still very much aroused. So on those occasions I then go down on her for cream pie.

It's really hot when you get down there you find a thick dollop of cum just oozing out. You get a nice cum savouring mouth full and it's nice and sloppy down there as you lick her to another orgasm.

Have fun it works well sometime. LDLarry52:p

An ages old problem: "I really wanna, then I cum..." Applies to all kinds of things.

Try this:

1. Set up the scenario by making love, not fucking. Make it sensual and lusty and passionate and hot and the complete mind, body, soul experience for both of you. Fucking brings about nice dirty fantasies but isn't always the right vehicle for their exploration. This is one of those things can be very raunchy or can be very sensual. Since you're struggling with it, I'd say the raunchy part isn't where you want to be right now. Meaning a BDSM type thing.

2. After you've cum, don't stop touching her. Lie next to her and stay above her or whatever fits. Stroke her hair, touch her body, caress her and kiss her all over.

3. If she starts to respond (meaning she isn't for eight sleep and a bowl of Wheaties) start working back up. Basically you're reinitiating foreplay.

4. Relax and stop pressuring yourself. Don't be thinking, "I'm gonna get her hot again so that my dick will get hard then I will want to eat her pussy that's full of cum..." Those thoughts are guaranteed to keep your dick soft and the two of you snoring blissfully into the morning. Just go with it.

5. Before all this happens, be damn sure if you want this to be a surprise to her. Now by that I don't mean the actual time you do it to be a surprsie, but rather the whole idea. She may not want you to do it. Or may have reservations that you two need to talk about and share before you ever make the leap. You know your lover so if you think she'd be open to it or likes dirty surprises then great. Damn, shoulda made this #1 but I'm in too deep.

6. Does your lover have a habbit of peeing after sex? I mention this because a lot of woman do find themselves peeing after a hard orgasm. (You can read about that in other threads...lol). I mention this because it is something you'll need to consider.

In short, fantasize about this (or anything that quickly disappears after you cum) in a realistic way. Picture how it would/could really happen.

Contrary to popular belief WE DO NOT HAVE TO BE ROCK HARD TO EXPLORE FANTASIES!!! If what you're doing in the exploration is pleasing, I think we can all agree that the hardness will soon follow. This is about your mind, not your body.

If all this fails consider yoga. It won't help your cream pie fantasy but you'll be able to put your ankles behind your head and that's pretty cool.

Hugger

Re: hello

a_cug said:
well i would love to go down on my gf after i finish in her but my question is do women actually like for guys do go down on the after he has finished in you?????

I can not speak for other women, but I LUV it! Especially if I am cumming or on the verge of cumming. It will give me a fabulous orgasm, as my clit is so sensitive after a good hard fuck.

i think the answer is easy. most women do seem to think a guy licking them after cumming is sexy. if yours likes the idea-ask her a head of time to just slide up to your face after you cum. or simply tell you to go get it. part of the fun is submitting to her desire to be cleaned up.

Subdude said:
i think the answer is easy. most women do seem to think a guy licking them after cumming is sexy. if yours likes the idea-ask her a head of time to just slide up to your face after you cum. or simply tell you to go get it. part of the fun is submitting to her desire to be cleaned up.

I agree with subdude... I mentioned this to an old GF one time during a casual conversation about sex. The next time, she hopped off and sat on my face with her pussy all full of cum. Of course, I didn't have any apprehension about it at all, but she really did get off doing that from time to time.

Limbhugger is right too for ways of preparing yourself.

One way that I thought of, and it isn't a problem for me, is if you try your own cum too. Maybe when she isn't around. Get over any apprehension that you may have about it.

I keep telling my bloke that one of these days when he comes in me or on me he has to lick it off but he goes "urgh no way" its something I wont be pressuring him into doing. If it happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't

As long as you've been open with her about your desire to try this, it shouldn't be too difficult to have her actions lead to trying this. As stated above, have her slide up to your face once you're done. Or, if you think you'll resist, add it to some bondage fun. Have her tie your arms up and ride you until you cum. Then she can crawl up to your face while you can't offer resistance.

If you haven't clued her in to your desires, making them known during your love making (by letting her know you want her to climb onto your face after cum while you're in the throes of passion) may or may not startle her but should begin some discussion of the subject if you can't bring it up yourself. Of course, only you know if hearing that would turn her on more, turn her off completely or fit somewhere in the middle. You probably won't have her climbing onto your face that time, but hopefully the subject could be brought up.

as Subdude said, "part of the fun is submitting". So, involving her is the best way. Getting her to take on the more forcefull role in this fantasy.

Once you've done it, you'll know if it was just a fantasy you can check off your 'things to do list' or if it's something you want to continue doing. But until you do it, the fantasy will always tug at you. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Park~

The thought of a creampie is enough to make me dry heave just a little.

Creampies

Lots of good ideas coming from this post--thanks! I'm going to give it a try with my wife. I'm sure she's never had anyone do this to her and will probably think it's "kinky" at first--but I hope she likes it.

I just recently tried my first one. My wife was unsure to begin with, but I showed her a creampie story written on Lit. The story was erotic and gave her an idea what it might be like. It might help your wife decide if it's right for her. Good luck.

So, Boss 27, what is the name of this cream pie story. Would like to read it and share with my wife. LDLarry52

two of my three stories are creampie stories... though not exactly ones I'd share with a wife to introduce her to the idea.

Subdude said:

would love it!!! just like this~~~ him submitting to My desire to be cleaned up *aroused just reading this mmmm*

I was hesitant at first also and my girlfriend cured me of that.
Like others have suggested, she turned it into a submission thing.
After I came inside of her, she grabbed my head and guided it to her pussy. I wasn't doing it to her liking and she started forcing my face into her and talking dirty to me at the same time. The control she had over me was very arousing. Now I look forward to it.

Parklife said:
As long as you've been open with her about your desire to try this, it shouldn't be too difficult to have her actions lead to trying this. As stated above, have her slide up to your face once you're done. Or, if you think you'll resist, add it to some bondage fun. Have her tie your arms up and ride you until you cum. Then she can crawl up to your face while you can't offer resistance.

That worked for me. The only thing that I'd add is some kind of control word so that she knows that 'no' really means 'no'. The first time I tried to do it I started gagging...it got better after that. Overall she found the whole thing kind of disgusting which was a suprise because I thought that I'd be the one to hate it. Go figure.

My wife likes oral sex alot.........but she likes it even more after I cum inside her and then eat her out. he has better contractions when she comes when we do the cream pie thing

cream pies

ethereal~minx said:
would love it!!! just like this~~~ him submitting to My desire to be cleaned up *aroused just reading this mmmm*

My wife likes oral sex a lot, but she seems to like it better after I cum indside of her......she goes wild. And there is no faking the contractions she has when she cums.....and they are harder when I eat her cream pie

Re: hello

a_cug said:

i dunno, ive never tried it but it dosent turn me on or anythign....

Well now if we're talking in terms of submission...There really isn't much of a choice here. Submission is a powerful reality. It isn't something that should be played with carelessly.

Tieing someone up and smacking their ass is not submission. It is kinky sex.

If you're going to submit, then this is something altogether different. Can you go there? Can you go to the places your Domme desires? Do you have that much desire to please Her?

Don't confuse submission with kink. I guess if it helps you get past the "ickiness" then fine. But the two are completely different.

Hugger

My hubby is the one who first brought up trying this. The first few times he either changed his mind once he came, or gagged shortly after starting.

Since I knew this was something that really excited him, I told him he could cum in me only if he ate it out of me. I also had to "force" his head down there. Doing it quickly after he cums is key.

Now he can eat his whole load out of me, no problem.

I think that's so cool for you to help him with his desire. How is it for you when you get him to do it?

Back