Pulling Out??

Iveo

Experienced
my gf and i have been having sex for almost a year now and weve tried birth control ( but she didnt like the side effects it had on her) and we've tried condoms ( but i cant seem to feel anything with it on and i cant seem to stay hard very long and i deffinitly dont enjoy anything....and she cant enjoy anything cause i cant stay hard) .....so mostly we just have sex and i pull out......but its getting kinda scary ...like last month when she was late a couple days....and were both in college and living with our parents so we cant be making those kind of risks.....so how risky is it pulling out??

and does every male have pre-cum?? cause i dont think i do cause ive never had any when masturbating or from bjs or anything...

also when i pull out ...every single time im at lest out and about a foot away from her before i cum...

DESPERATLY NEED ANSWERS....:confused: :confused:

thx
-iveo-

A girl in college had three abortions using that method. Basically, it is not a form of birth control. So don't do it. Ever. Unless you want babies. There are other methods than pills and rubbers. Research a little. Or else just do a whole lot of technical virgin fun.

White stuff = Mucus.
Clear = Semen.

Precum is semen, so whether you pull out or not, as said before, there's a smaller chance you'll get her pregnant.
But releasing inside of her is worse still (obviously).

You can get birth control implants that last for a year and over.
They're implanted into either the female or male's forearm, is 99% effective and lasts for five years. Upon removal (a fee is incurred for removal), the effects wear off almost immediately.

There are side effects to it, of course, though to what percentage of people I've no clue.

You can read up on the implant, "Norplant", here.

*raises my hand*..my gf's 6 weeks pregnant and i've always pulled out...it don't work

I agree pulling out is going to get her pregnant sooner or sooner. If you can't find a form a birth control that works for both of you STOP FUCKING unless the two of you are ready for a baby.
LDLarry52

If you're at school go to your student health centre...they'll know all about birth control...ASK. In the mean time you might want to try a thinner condom. But definitely the pull out 'method' is NO method.

Russian Roulette Not Birth Control

I did the same thing. As I look back, I am shocked that nothing happened before we were married. We continued using that after marriage and we had a beautiful son after being married 3 days short of nine months. We had another less than 2 years later and decided that we better find a different method of birth control or we were going to be starring in "Cheaper By The Dozen" in a relatively short time.

As mentioned, there are many other forms of birth control available. Stop into a planned parenthood clinic or some other place for solid advice. Don't be stupid!!

Please do not rely on this as a form of birth control. It is very dangerous as everyone here has attested to. What about the nuva ring, diaphram, or even spermicidal jelly? Anything would be better than nothing - and that's what protection pulling out offers - none.

Hi Iveo.

I have to agree with everybody else who's answered your post, pulling out - the withdrawl method to give it its proper name -ISN'T SAFE!!!!! It has to be just about THE most unreliable method of contraception that is about.......and it spoils the fun so much too!

Thinking about it, when I'm on the power strokes, the last thing I would want to do is to pull it out of my lady! :-(

I can understand your dislike of 'rubbers' but maybe you're using them wrong! And I don't mean that as an insult!

I don't know whether you use lots of foreplay (including. perhaps oral sex) before you get down to it, but if you don't - why not try it? That way, you can reserve the condom/rubber for the 'main event' and with enough foreplay, you'll feel something - even through an inch of concrete - believe me!

One final thing, when putting the condom on, be sure to fully retract your foreskin before you roll it on. That way, you will ensure that the head of your penis gets maximum stimulation through the condom!

Hope the above helps
Kindest regards

Zeldas Slave :)

Re: Russian Roulette Not Birth Control

BTK51 said:
I did the same thing. As I look back, I am shocked that nothing happened before we were married. We continued using that after marriage and we had a beautiful son after being married 3 days short of nine months. We had another less than 2 years later and decided that we better find a different method of birth control or we were going to be starring in "Cheaper By The Dozen" in a relatively short time.

As mentioned, there are many other forms of birth control available. Stop into a planned parenthood clinic or some other place for solid advice. Don't be stupid!!

Hub and I used this "method" for a short time before he had a vasectomy. I have to agree with BTK51--it's amazing we didn't end up pregnant, and don't you two be as stupid as we were.

Go to Planned Parenthood. Right now.

forget about pulling out!

wow thx all for all your comments and concerns.......and b/c of all of you now i know thats its stupid and i will stop right now.....and thank god that i we were lucky enough to not have anything happen.....im not sure what were guna do... but to just say not at all....when were both in the mood its soooooo hard not to....you know ;)

with the planned parenthood places.....does that cost any money?....

and ive heard that the diaphram wasnt safe eather.... is that true or no?.....ive also tried 2 different super thin condoms and i still feel nothin...like Zelda said basicaly concrete....but maybe its cause shes to wet....my gf gets insanley wet and maybe it doesnt help with friction....im not sure...im clueless....if you could help me on some of my other questions that would be great

thx
iveo:)

As far as I know consulting with Planned Parenthood is free. Actually purchasing the contraceptive you plan to use is up to you.

There are a myriad of different methods out there. A good source to start with is your girlfriend's OB/GYN or physician. No, her parents do not have to know the nature of the visit. A doctor can tell her what might be the best form of birth control for her. You don't say what side effects your girlfriend had or from what type of birth control. There are several different pills available, and not all have adverse side effects for all women.

A diaphram is considered as safe as just about any other form of barrier method, provided it is used correctly. However, from experience, I can tell you it can be a pain in the ass to get it inserted properly. They have you do it in the doctor's office, but that is dry. Once you put that jelly on it, you're lucky if that sucker doesn't pop out between your fingers and land on the other side of the room!

Your girlfriend might be a candidate for a nuvaring or the "shot". Planned Parenthood can give you what your options are, yes. But her doctor knows her body and can discuss how it might affect her. Besides, with the exception of condoms and foam/jellies, most other forms of birth control must be prescribed by a doctor and/or your girlfriend might have to be fitted for one. (Diaphrams, for example, don't come in "one size fits all.")

Good luck, but do NOT use the "pull out" method unless you have designs on being parents!

You might also want to check out the "Morning After Pill".
I'm not saying use this as a birth control, but to use it in case you don't "pull out" in time.

Isn't there supposed to some version of the pill for men? Or is it still in development?

If latex condoms aren't working for you try some kind of skin, I think they're lambskin. Anyway, there's more feeling then with latex...gawd I hate those things but it's way better then being a father before you're ready.

If she isnt willing to deal with some mood swings, upset tummy or weight gain and your not willing to wear a rubber, DONT HAVE SEX. The last thing we need is more babies made by two people who arent smart enough to figure out THIS IS NOT RELIABLE AT ALL. There are tons of birthcontroll methods...different types or hormonal birth controll for her and many different barrier methods. I suggest you get your asses down to a planned parenthood or clinic or doctor and figure something out. The people there will educate you. She WILL get pregnant sooner or later.

You know, it makes me smile when I see people get up on their soapbox and preach stuff like 'If you don't want to get pregnant don't have sex!' Yeah, right..........it's that easy! :)

The guy who posted this query was looking for helpful advice not obvious options! I hope the advice he got helps him, I really do!

Merry Christmas to all

Zeldas Slave

You know, it makes me smile when I see people get up on their soapbox and preach stuff like 'If you don't want to get pregnant don't have sex!' Yeah, right..........it's that easy! :)

If they are taking no precautions...yes it IS that easy. Sex is great, but its not like air food or water...you can get by without it, especially if your not doing anything to protect yourself from unwanted babies

Hi lovechild27. I would have to disagree with it being that easy..........sensible, yes......easy no! But then, I guess we just have two different opinions here, eh?

Regards
Zeldas Slave

Doubtful, highly doubtful.

The power of self will is what achieves the goal of chastity, whether temporary or permanent.
Unless, of course, one has had your testes removed.
But even then, being hormonally active isn'ta thing of the past, it's just a rare occurence of desire.

And then there's masturbation: the release of semen, and the lessening of hormonal activity (for atleast 6 to 12 and up to and beyond 24 hours).

Willpower also covers in partial consideration towards devotion, respect of another and yourself, and common sense.

Will power is a great factor in regards to not having sex, as it delivers one's decision and holds onto it steadfast, until one is weakened..

Of course one could do what few have done in the past: Blame aliens.

Last edited:
Back