huggs here

huggs

Really Experienced
Hi, everyone.

This is the second thread we've started. Mostly, I've been posting to an assortment of different threads, which Hugger (my husband, who takes all the pics) and I have been enjoying greatly. Everyone has been so nice to us, which has made us want to post more and more. A number of folks have encouraged us to bring our photos to one thread, so that's what we're doing here.

We only got started taking and posting intimate pics of me mid-year last. What got us started was my first pair of nipple jewelry, which led us both to begin to understand our interest in exhibiting my body, sensually as well as sexily. Then, when we mentioned that I had become a "gusher", a female ejaculator, we got so many questions that we decided to develop our own theme thread on female ejaculation. We're going to do an FE theme thread at Lit, but we decided we'd like to have a thread in which we could develop several different themes that we enjoy doing, and photographing. These might include: beach/outdoors, in the car, body-as-landscape, reflections, masturbating and more. We'd certainly love to have suggestions, if you're so inspired.

Also, because we think it's pretty to see the pics in the thread, rather than as attachments, we'll post some of them that way. We imagine that this might prove to be a problem to those with dial-up, so please let us know if it is. If you want to "quote" my text, it would be a good idea to delete the line that begins http://mercury.walagata... which will prevent my pic from being re-posted with your reply.

For starting this thread, we really didn't have much idea what to do, so we picked from our most recent - last night. We hope you enjoy and would really love to hear from you.

huggs, to you
hugger1011@hotmail.com

huggs' nipple adornment thread
4974823.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to stroke your body up and down...

The photography is quite nice as well. Good quality...

trntnmt said:
The photography is quite nice as well. Good quality...

I agree wonderful clarity on the photo. As for me I am a man of little words so :p :p :p :p will have to do for now.... aww one more :p

huggs said:
Hi, everyone.

This is the second thread we've started. Mostly, I've been posting to an assortment of different threads, which Hugger (my husband, who takes all the pics) and I have been enjoying greatly. Everyone has been so nice to us, which has made us want to post more and more. A number of folks have encouraged us to bring our photos to one thread, so that's what we're doing here.

We only got started taking and posting intimate pics of me mid-year last. What got us started was my first pair of nipple jewelry, which led us both to begin to understand our interest in exhibiting my body, sensually as well as sexily. Then, when we mentioned that I had become a "gusher", a female ejaculator, we got so many questions that we decided to develop our own theme thread on female ejaculation. We're going to do an FE theme thread at Lit, but we decided we'd like to have a thread in which we could develop several different themes that we enjoy doing, and photographing. These might include: beach/outdoors, in the car, body-as-landscape, reflections, masturbating and more. We'd certainly love to have suggestions, if you're so inspired.

Also, because we think it's pretty to see the pics in the thread, rather than as attachments, we'll post some of them that way. We imagine that this might prove to be a problem to those with dial-up, so please let us know if it is. If you want to "quote" my text, it would be a good idea to delete the line that begins http://mercury.walagata... which will prevent my pic from being re-posted with your reply.

For starting this thread, we really didn't have much idea what to do, so we picked from our most recent - last night. We hope you enjoy and would really love to hear from you.

huggs, to you
hugger1011@hotmail.com

4974823.jpg

I have a feeling we're in for a REAL treat! BTW....any chance "hubby" is gonna get a bit naughty with you on this one? <grin>

I'd love seeing that........

I remain,

Re: Re: huggs here

Thesandman said:
I have a feeling we're in for a REAL treat! BTW....any chance "hubby" is gonna get a bit naughty with you on this one? <grin>

I'd love seeing that........

I remain,

trntnmt, thank you so much - I love to have my body stroked up and down. Thank you for your comment about the photography. I think (actually, I know) that Hugger does wonderful things with me. And thank you for being the first post on my first real thread.

talkoven, if you wish to be known as a man of few words, I'll happily accept as communication the tongues.;)

f_t_f, I'm sure glad you like whipped cream!:)

Thesandman, we're going to give it our best - quite literally. As to whether Hugger will get a bit naughty with me on this one, yes, but in the way that a good man will get naughty, not too quickly... Be assured that I'd love to be seen that way.:D

huggs
hugger1011@hotmail.com

kiss.jpg

I will have to keep my eye on this thread, it looks like it will be quite enjoyable.

Re: Re: Re: huggs here

huggs said:
trntnmt, thank you so much - I love to have my body stroked up and down. Thank you for your comment about the photography. I think (actually, I know) that Hugger does wonderful things with me. And thank you for being the first post on my first real thread.

talkoven, if you wish to be known as a man of few words, I'll happily accept as communication the tongues.;)

f_t_f, I'm sure glad you like whipped cream!:)

Thesandman, we're going to give it our best - quite literally. As to whether Hugger will get a bit naughty with me on this one, yes, but in the way that a good man will get naughty, not too quickly... Be assured that I'd love to be seen that way.:D

huggs
hugger1011@hotmail.com

kiss.jpg

Trust me honey....we'd ALL love to see you that way!

The "nipple" pull is certainly a big turn on for me too. Though with breasts as beautiful as those, who wouldn't want to pull on em a little? <grin>

I remain,

huggs said:

move those fingers and I'll show you some new "tongues" :kiss:

YAY!!!!

Better late than never H&H....

I simply love the ideas you have in mind for this thread! The anticipation is going to kill me over the next few days wondering what is cumming next...albeit I think I will be...

Cheers! To the body that sails a thousand ships....

<----- Out. :rose: x12

huggs said:

Your body looks like the type that needs to be treated with a certain amount of dignity, not unlike, say, a queen or a princess. Stroking it softly is only part of it...

And once again, the photo quality looks professional. Your husband's clearly a very talented man... and lucky to have a woman like you...

Keep up the posts...

Re: YAY!!!!

Outback69 said:
Better late than never H&H....

I simply love the ideas you have in mind for this thread! The anticipation is going to kill me over the next few days wondering what is cumming next...albeit I think I will be...

Cheers! To the body that sails a thousand ships....

<----- Out. :rose: x12

LOST&FOUND, please do keep an eye on this thread. Two, if you're feeling generous.

T&man, I like it when they're pulled - but just the right way. It's a subtle matter, requiring a sensitive touch. My instincts are that you might be up for the task.;)

talkoven, over the course of this thread I expect you'll see my fingers all over the place...;);)

trntnmt, thank you for seeing that in my body; if every man saw that in every woman's body, as they should, we'd have different world. A much better world. Hugger wants me to confirm that he knows that he's lucky, and I will add that I'm equally, if not more so, the same.

Out, you're not late, now we're ready. We are looking forward to having some fun, but we certainly don't mean you harm in any way, so please don't let the anticipation kill or even mildly hurt you. Okay? Thank you for the :rose: 's, btw. They're lovely.

With that, I'll bid you lovely gentlepersons good night. I have a date with my husband, who has been touching me very suggestively for too long to go unnoticed. Please feel free to leave your messages/thoughts, for when I/we next return - perhaps during a "pause"...

huggs
hugger1011@hotmail.com

329194.jpg

Re: Re: YAY!!!!

huggs said:
talkoven, over the course of this thread I expect you'll see my fingers all over the place...;);)

I hope so :p
keep up the posting, I need to practice typing with one hand :kiss:

Re: Re: YAY!!!!

huggs said:
LOST&FOUND, please do keep an eye on this thread. Two, if you're feeling generous.

T&man, I like it when they're pulled - but just the right way. It's a subtle matter, requiring a sensitive touch. My instincts are that you might be up for the task.;)

trntnmt, thank you for seeing that in my body; if every man saw that in every woman's body, as they should, we'd have different world. A much better world. Hugger wants me to confirm that he knows that he's lucky, and I will add that I'm equally, if not more so, the same.

Out, you're not late, now we're ready. We are looking forward to having some fun, but we certainly don't mean you harm in any way, so please don't let the anticipation kill or even mildly hurt you. Okay? Thank you for the :rose: 's, btw. They're lovely.

With that, I'll bid you lovely gentlepersons good night. I have a date with my husband, who has been touching me very suggestively for too long to go unnoticed. Please feel free to leave your messages/thoughts, for when I/we next return - perhaps during a "pause"...

huggs
hugger1011@hotmail.com

LOL.....don't forget to clean out your PM box sometime too kiddo....I was gonna send you something special...but guess I'll have to wait! LOL

Have fun. Oh yeah, and you're right. I do know how to "treat" a woman's breasts....trust me. <wink>

I remain,

Gorgeous!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.... to huggs and hugger for starting this fresh new thread of beautiful photograhy and the always sexy, vibrant, and classy model!!!

I'm looking forward to more of your excellent work!!!

wow, you have a great body, and some amazing nipples :p *slurp*slurp*

I',m going to hang around here too I would like to see the FE... And stockings... that may not have been in your list but I tyhought I would suggest it just in case you forgot it lol...

P.S. Body stockings are that much better.

huggs said:
Hi, everyone.

huggs, to you
hugger1011@hotmail.com

Very cool Huggs....Glad you followed my lead and decided to go with walagata.com
We will all benefit from that decision :rose:

Hi Huggs. I have the feeling this thread is going to be among my favorites quite a bit! I do look forward to see more of you as you explore the exhibitionistic side that you have!
:rose:

sooooo sensual

hey huggs, I'm new to the delights of your gorgeous body, but am anticipating lots more with great arousal.

Thanks, please explore all you want - you've got yourself a dedicated viewer for your exhibitionist side

:heart:

:) thank you gorgeous the pic's are great looking foward to more

Back