Ugod's Pictures

Ugod

Short-Fused
I had an old thread but I started under a different name. I'm going to try to keep this reserved for the better quality pictures, but I have a crappy cam to start with, so bear with me. Until I figure it out, some pictures will be in black and white, and others will have a blue tint. Please let me know what you'd like to see, and whether or not you like these. Feel free to PM me or add me to yahoo to chat.

The first few are Black and White, thats more to protect my anonymity than anything. Don't worry, I do color too, but with a horrible tint.

Attachments

• reclining.jpg
    reclining.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,035
No, I'm not dead, but someone requested to see my body......I'll work on my modeling skills.

Attachments

• picture 118.jpg
    picture 118.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 578
Another request, the so-called "bubble butt"

Attachments

• moon.jpg
    moon.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 359
I've been told to stop lifting, what do you think? I don't think I'll be going back to skinny anytime soon, so I might as well continue.......

Attachments

• bodyflex.jpg
    bodyflex.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 304
More will come later, all I have at the moment are pictures of my dick.

very nice i might add lol very grabable .. i think its about time more women were out grabbing butt's instead of men lol

bamagirl00 said:
very nice i might add lol very grabable .. i think its about time more women were out grabbing butt's instead of men lol

I think it should be equal ;) I better grab yours and Broken's just to even things out.

Broken*Star said:
Looks good, I think the lifting works. :)

Why thank you very much, and thanks for the tip on the black and white.......I'm going to work on my "relaxed" pose lol.

Originally posted by Ugod
I've been told to stop lifting, what do you think? I don't think I'll be going back to skinny anytime soon, so I might as well continue.......

I would stop lifting and start doing pilates...I don't like muscly men.

Bent said:
I would stop lifting and start doing pilates...I don't like muscly men.

Neither does "the" girl. =\

Divine inspiration hit me, heres a comparison picture to show how thick I am. There is no nudity, just sexual analogy.

Explanation: I've had a few questions about this, I cut a rubber band, and wrapped it around my dick when I was hard to get the length, then put it in a circle to show the thickness of my shaft. THe quarter is for reference. I need a tape measure :p

Attachments

• picture 124.jpg
    picture 124.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Neither does "the" girl. =\

Divine inspiration hit me, heres a comparison picture to show how thick I am. There is no nudity, just sexual analogy.

Yeah but Pilates with make your muscles longer....and you will be more flexible...muscley guys aren't that agile.

Bent said:
Yeah but Pilates with make your muscles longer....and you will be more flexible...muscley guys aren't that agile.

I'd consider them, as long as noone sees me embarass myself doing them. I don't lift constantly by the way......I'm not that stiff. I run, and I lift a max of three times a week. Mainly I just have "goon" genes and a motivational friend.

I'd consider them, as long as noone sees me embarass myself doing them. I don't lift constantly by the way......I'm not that stiff. I run, and I lift a max of three times a week. Mainly I just have "goon" genes and a motivational friend.

Ok, just to let you know...men look incredibly funny when they make all those faces and grunty noises when they lift...Pilates is nothing compared to that.

Bent said:
Ok, just to let you know...men look incredibly funny when they make all those faces and grunty noises when they lift...Pilates is nothing compared to that.

Girls look pretty silly doing it too ;) I just do it to keep in shape, and its one of the more fun and rewarding ways for me to do it. Besides, at my size, if I don't, then I'd be really really ......slack i guess is the word for it.

Hi

:) Guess what?Ling was here ;) :D
told you I scribble on your Wall:D
btw,did you say quality Pics ? where are you hiding them ??
~~~~~~~~~~Hugsssssssssssssss~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Hi

Dumpling said:
:) Guess what?Ling was here ;) :D
told you I scribble on your Wall:D
btw,did you say quality Pics ? where are you hiding them ??
~~~~~~~~~~Hugsssssssssssssss~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, at least you commented ;) Thats all I can ask for. And these ARE my quality pictures.......If people want to see my face all they have to do is contact me on an individual basis by the way.

Re: Re: Hi

Ugod said:
Hey, at least you commented ;) Thats all I can ask for. And these ARE my quality pictures.......If people want to see my face all they have to do is contact me on an individual basis by the way.

Great new thread...do you work out at home? Hmmmm pics of you working out nekkid could be fun :D :D :D

Back