Meta in Smartandsexy heaven

metasexual

The Love Fool's Fool
As you may of guessed from 2 active lit amateur pic board posters we took a few pictures when we were together. We are a little shy about posting these because this is all so new, but we are true Lit addicts ;) and so we decide to share.

Smartandsexy is an incredibly intelligent, beautiful, and deeply sensual woman, I am so grateful that I can call her mine. Being with her is truly like being in heaven. We are hoping that you all will help us pass the time until we can be together again (which is only a few weeks, but the waiting is hell) and cheer us on.

Meta

Pics to follow shortly :)

Love you, my darling :rose:

This thread's gonna be fun ;) :kiss:

Attachments

• yourheart.jpg
    yourheart.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 21,656
Woahhhh .. . Wooohhoooooo .. I Love sexy Couple!!!!

Yeahhhhh :cool::cool: Happy for both of you!!!

:heart: WOW! :p

metasexual said:
Thanks Sexy Gusty! I'm glad it was you with the first reply :rose: :kiss:

You are the BEST! And you deserve the VERY VERY BEST!!!!

Awwwwww ... I'm so glad! :rose::rose::rose:

WOOO HOOO congradulations to You both. I am so happy for you,and can't wait to see the rest of the pics. You desearve the best Meta,and im glad you found it sweetheart.:kiss:

Gusty Wind said:
Hey .. Sexy one! Are you wiggling with Joy ? ... heheehe:p:p

This boy has me smiling, laughing, crying, screaming, moaning, giggling and wiggling with joy!

Attachments

• joy.jpg
    joy.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 14,988
Looking great you two!! So nice to see when two Lit members find one another. Keep up the good work. Cant wait to see more

smartandsexy said:
This boy has me smiling, laughing, crying, screaming, moaning, giggling and wiggling with joy!

:rolleyes: Urrr .. you meant The SEXY MAN! Right? :p:p hehehe lol .. :devil:

Boy can't makes REAL woman do all that you know .. wink*wink*

smartandsexy said:

Just popping in to let you know how happy I am for the two of you. And how I'm selfishly looking forward to enjoying your sexy relationship from afar ;) You definitely know how to generate a lot of heat together.

I can honestly say that I am sure this will be the absolutely sexiest thread on LIT.

You are a gorgeous couple and I love seeing you two together.

Hell, you give me a lot to hope for!!!

You two look so great together. I hope you too last a long time and keep sharing your fun.

Thanks for all the help bumping my personals thread Bamagirl! :rose:

Thanks guys - DudeofLife, Luv2, Riddler, and PicFool - hope you enjoy SnS's less than innocent side too :devil: ;)

Thank you for defending my masculinity Gusty :rose: ;) She knows I'm the man though ;) Right sweets?

Here we go - this is the first set we took toghether...
My god, her skin is warm silk... incredible!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 12,319
Honestly, that picture could be a framed piece of art.
*Beautiful* :rose:

The feel of his arms around me....our bodies pressed together....

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 11,649
metasexual said:

Thanks guys - DudeofLife, Luv2, Riddler, and PicFool - hope you enjoy SnS's less than innocent side too :devil: ;)

Thank you for defending my masculinity Gusty :rose: ;) She knows I'm the man though ;) Right sweets?

Your Welcome sweety im glad I played a small part in your getting together :) :kiss:

BedBunny said:
Honestly, that picture could be a framed piece of art.
*Beautiful* :rose:

I love how we look together too Bedbunny! TY :rose:

Her nipples pressed against mine... mmmm shudder

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 10,623
metasexual said:

Your welcome Meta and yes I do enjoy SnS's less than innocent side also.:devil:

P.S. Okay I'm still working on getting my Literotica legs. Any feedback on my signatures and the like are welcome just send me a pm.

Soooo hot

Meta,

By the looks of this , you may have found what you advertised for in the perfect woman! Looks like she meets every requirement you put forth to me.

Posting these brings back so many happy memories and hope for the future..... :rose:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 11,109
Back