female ejaculation

floweringlotus

Experienced
I'm interested in hearing people's experience with learning how to fe. I seem to be having trouble doing it with what I would call much success. I can do it a bit now and then, but I'm frustrated. I have read a bit on how to do it, but don't seem to be having much success or satisfaction.

All suggestions will be appreciated .. (I think) <sheepish grin>

floweringlotus :rose:

Well i won't be particularly helpful because i don't know howw I do it*L* It just happens when I am having very intense sex....mostly it happens when he is on top or doing me from behind and it usually happens after i have had many little multiple orgasms first...also I don't always need to touch my clit to "squirt"

Hope someone can give you some proper advice*L*

I probably won't be of much help either. I can squirt, but it didn't happen often. Recently I've been trying to figure out a technique to make it happen and think I've managed to find something out. Now I'd love to practise it to happen with a partner. I just need one!

The main things for me is that I have to be stimulate both on the clit and around the pussy openining. I also have to have a few mini-multiples and have it build up. It's hard to explain!

/LP

Her reaction after she started to cum... Not the squirting, but the almost convulsion like spasms that sent on for a long time, and were still going on after all the oohing and aahing of the onlookers. It must have been a heck of an earth-moving experience. Kinda wish the others hadn't been making noise, and the camera had been concerntrating on her, not her deed...

Stroke the G, suck the clit, if she squirts, you'll be a hit! Fun fun fun, woohoo, love it :D

DevilishTexan said:
Stroke the G, suck the clit, if she squirts, you'll be a hit! Fun fun fun, woohoo, love it :D

I prefer stroke the G, use a nice strong vibe on the clit...mmm, it's so divine! My boyfriend and I just "discovered" it this week...the orgasms are so much better...and it doesn't take me 40+ minutes to climax. Now my only goal is to squirt. Perhaps relaxation is a key element? :confused:

College_geek said:
I prefer stroke the G, use a nice strong vibe on the clit...mmm, it's so divine! My boyfriend and I just "discovered" it this week...the orgasms are so much better...and it doesn't take me 40+ minutes to climax. Now my only goal is to squirt. Perhaps relaxation is a key element? :confused:

You ain't had my tounge on your clit either!!!!

I connect a 12 volt to my ass, it becomes an electric eel on speed!

Tendeuchen said:
Being a male, I can't really tell you how to do it...

But I can give you a link to a video I found just a little while ago...

I don't know how she is able to do what she does here, but, any woman who can must be very, very lucky...

http://www.newsfilter.org/user_submit/show.php?id=2295

This site and the link might have been impressive, but I can't tell. I am unable to get it to operate in either netscape 7 or IE. I hate sites which are written without concern for the browsers being used.....

Bleh!

Bobmi357 said:
This site and the link might have been impressive, but I can't tell. I am unable to get it to operate in either netscape 7 or IE. I hate sites which are written without concern for the browsers being used.....

Bleh!

Try this link

Click on The squirting contest: "Cytherea Squirts".

It's quite something, really.

Last edited:
I had an old girlfriend once, dated her for about 4 years and only one time when I was eating her (she was lying on stomach on the livingroom floor) and when she came, she squirt me in the eye. I thought it was so funny at the time. I didn't even know then that a woman could do that. I still get a kick out of the fact that she hit me in the eye! LOL

how to fe??

To flowing lotus.. what does this mean? and what exactly is dfemale ejaculation.. some say it doesnt exist. that it is a litle bit of urine.. but i think it does.. what do you think.. and how do you try to make it happen>

If it is true ejaculation it is real. It is clear liquid and doesn't smell like urine. It is definately a different liquid substance.

I have been lucky enough to have been with four women over the years that squirt when they cum. IT WAS FANTASTIC. First time, was with a new girlfriend. We were on the couch,fooling around and she straddeled my face. I was eating away and I stopped for a second and said I want you to cum in my mouth.Well with that she rose just off my mouth and bucked and thrust in the air and came right on my mouth. It was wild I sucked it all up and have been a fan ever since.

mdftcb said:
I have been lucky enough to have been with four women over the years that squirt when they cum. IT WAS FANTASTIC. First time, was with a new girlfriend. We were on the couch,fooling around and she straddeled my face. I was eating away and I stopped for a second and said I want you to cum in my mouth.Well with that she rose just off my mouth and bucked and thrust in the air and came right on my mouth. It was wild I sucked it all up and have been a fan ever since.

Big :)

Look, here's the dang deal. Not all women CAN squirt. It's a fact. I have been with women that can and sometimes they don't! The "squirt" is an elusive lil bastard lol! Just gotta hit it at the right time ;)

I gave head to a woman who squirts. I was darting my tongue in and out of her pussyhole and when she came, my mouth filled with an entirely different taste. Its quite unique. Just thinking about it works me up.

Back