Aussie Guy Seeks Girl Into Wetsuit Fetish

OzSteamer

Wetsuit fetish & single
Hi all:

I'm OzSteamer from the East Coast of Australia & I would like to meet & get VERY friendly with a nice, wetsuited chicky babe (surfie, diving, or free-diving, YUM!).

The attachment should give you some idea of what I'd like to have happen.

OK, about me - I'm 34 years old, 6 foot 3 3/4 inches, slightly under average build (ie: Body Mass Index of 19.5 - I should be 20), I have blue eyes, a VERY quick sense of humour - that gets me into trouble on occasions - I have dark hair, and am fairly easy going.

UM, I'm interested in BISEXUAL wetsuited chicky babes, and astronomy, AND steam locomotives & Rescue Boating.

I love taking long walks by the Full Moon, and I ESPECIALLY love heading out in a rain-storm in my wetsuit to go & have a look at all the local waterfalls in full "stream" (flood? flow?).

I'm told I am pretty intelligent, by those who want stuff off me - I guess that's all I can say.

OH, and there's NO psycho girlfriends lurking the in the back-ground.

So email me!

(the attachment is a pic of a HOT surfie chick...YUM..that';s the sort of wetsuit I like!)

Attachments

• sg25asmall.jpg
    sg25asmall.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 888
More pics - this is what I'd like to do, with a WILLING girl.

Note: I'd like to paint her with HONEY first.

Attachments

• bluengagged.jpg
    bluengagged.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 799
WELL, the page has had 10 views, so far...hmmm...have another picture, all!!

This pic is of a HOT Asian surfie chick...I'm pretty sure her nipples are erect, but if someone else can confirm this?

Happy viewing!

I gotta go. Someone wants to use the phone

See you tomorrow!

Attachments

• wx29a174a.jpg
    wx29a174a.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 734
HMMM...62 page views, as of a few minutes ago.

WELL, someone's interested.

LOL, email me or PM me if you like!

OH, any Aussies out there, PLEASE have a look at:

Aussies Thread

Nuther pic! (I'll try to add one per day, THUNDERSTORMS notwithstanding). This is one of my FAVOURITES...she is a model for Gul wetsuits in the UK & her wetsuit is SOOO sexy!

Attachments

• gul600.jpg
    gul600.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 628
The PAGE VIEWS jumped up by ten (10) immediately I posted those images....HMMM...someone else likes hot chicky babes in wetsuits, too?

Have some more!!!

Attachments

• w101b052.jpg
    w101b052.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 550
So I don't have any wetsuits nor am I in Australia but I love your thread and I liked the pictures so I wish you the best of luck. And will point surfer chicks in your direction :) They own wetsuits.

:) I didn't know a wetsuit fetish existed ... nor that girls in wetsuits tied up would be hot to anyone. But I'm glad to have stumbled across this. It is sort of hot.

Ah, my friend , if I was on the east coast I would don the wetsuit let you tie me up and talk steam trains all day, but alas, wrong side of the country....

Hi SkylineBlue

Thanks for the reply!

So I don't have any wetsuits

LOL, well...one can PURCHASE one!

nor am I in Australia

May I ask where you're at, then? (if that's OK)

but I love your thread

Thank you! I'm kinda glad, actually, to get some feed-back.

and I liked the pictures so I wish you the best of luck.

LOL, yep, and may Mr Murphy, of Murphy's Law fame be LOOKING ELSEWHERE for a change!

And will point surfer chicks in your direction :) They own wetsuits.

THAT they do! But, also there's caving and canyoning, white-water rafting, sailing & scuba diving...tried any of the above?

:) I didn't know a wetsuit fetish existed ... nor that girls in wetsuits tied up would be hot to anyone.

Girls in WETSUITS are very hot to me - whether they are tied up, or NOT!!!

In any case, you need to go to:

http://www.fetisheyes.com/

Have a look - there's an ENTIRE COMMUNITY out there...and BOY are we hot (or at least WE think so!)

But I'm glad to have stumbled across this. It is sort of hot.

LOL, that it is! That it is!!!

Think about the girl getting a erotic massage in her wetsuit, THEN, when one bites (lightly) the girl's breats & nipples, the pressure of one's teeth isn't sharp - it's spread over a large area and so she gets the intensity without the pain, if you follow me.

I have a few stories about girl-to-girl wetsuited lesbian loving. (which I wrote, boast boast).

Woulkd you like me to send 'em to you / post 'em somewhere so you can read 'em?

In any case, thankee for the reply.

Attachments

• w108b282a.jpg
    w108b282a.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 453
Hee hee, landcruisergal, ain't this ALWAYS the way?

Ah, my friend , if I was on the east coast I would don the wetsuit let you tie me up and talk steam trains all day, but alas, wrong side of the country....

*sigh* YEP...and if YOU were local, I'd massage you CONSTANTLY & cook dinner for you (after all, cooking ain't so easy, when you iz tied to the bed, LOL!)

*sigh* again!

LOL, not bad for a small thread - we've had 101 views, and 9 postings!!! That's 11.2 look-see's for every time I stick a picture up! HMMM...there IS interest in wetsuit fetish!

(Have another pic...then I gotta go - see ya all termorrow)

Attachments

• w108b431a.jpg
    w108b431a.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 411
hmmmm, too bad i'm so far away........

asian girl here, diver, have 2 wetsuits (shortie and 2 piece) and a dry suit..........

had no idea there was such a fetish.......maybe i should be pulling these suits out more often!!:p

I have a wetsuit because I'm a kayaker. I'm already partnered, though, and I'm on the east coast of the US. I'm curious, though, why did you post in the BDSM section? Is it just for the fetish aspect? You might get more responses in the general Personals area...just a thought.

Hi Etoile

I have a wetsuit because I'm a kayaker.

WOOOHOOO!!!

I'm already partnered, though, and I'm on the east coast of the US.

*sigh* whoever your partner is - I'M JEALOUS!!!

I'm curious, though, why did you post in the BDSM section?

UM, well, I did have a look at the "general" section for posting personals...and the only word I could use was "chaos".

Is it just for the fetish aspect?

Yes, that as well - I asked our good Catalina Fransisco wht she thought of where i should actually place the ad & then THIS persoanls section started up & she said "Go For it", or words to that effect.

You might get more responses in the general Personals area...just a thought.

Like I said above, the "general" personals area is in chaos. The point has been made by others that trying to wade through THAT is...daunting to say the least.

If I dun get much of a response from here, I'll do that, though, thanks.

Have another pic!!! (freshly dowloaded this morning!!!) Ain't her ARSE just wonderful? I could run my hands over her body all day 7 not get bored once...

Attachments

• w127b082a.jpg
    w127b082a.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 351
Hi chittylove

Thanks for the reply!

hmmmm, too bad i'm so far away...

LOL, if you're ever in Australia, & would like a nice MASSAGE...don't hesitate to ask!

asian girl here,

MMmmm....YUM! (pardon me)

diver, have 2 wetsuits (shortie and 2 piece) and a dry suit...

I have a VERY few pics of girls in dry-suits...not as sexy, in my opinion, as girls in WETSUITS, as the wetsuit hugs you girls' body better.

BUT, as you'd know about DRYSUITS - they have a air-valve (bad description, but that's what it does) on the centre of the chest (RIGHT between the girl's breasts, YUM!!!).

I know of a guy who has a video (dunno where it came from) of a girl, who's (firstly) painted with some sort of personal lubricant, THEN she's made to get into a wetsuit, THEN into a DRYSUIT.

Then she's tied to a chair, and a full-face-mask (diving) is put on her - the air HOSE is then re-routed so when she breathes, it forces air in & out of her dry-suit (it's quite erotic to watch as it expands & shrinks).

The girl is utterly consumed in the moment & she cums QUITE a few times. LOL, the wetsuit, of course, keeps her cum against her belly, LOL!

Dunno that I'd go to the length of THAT - but I'd like to try!

had no idea there was such a fetish.......maybe i should be pulling these suits out more often!!:p

LOL, pulling them OUT, pulling them ON & having HUGE amounts of sexual fun...YEP! Go for it...any pics, send 'em MY way!!!

OH, have another pic.

You Asian girls are VERY hot!!! (Especially the way you smile)

Attachments

• w127b103a.jpg
    w127b103a.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Addendum for Etoile...tried to PM you with the following, but your inbox is full

*sigh* How do I get to meet a girl like you...that isn't 10,000km away?

Tell (again) whoever your partner is - I'M JEALOUS!

OH, I have a couple of stories I have "done"...one's a re-write from someone else's story (HOT wetsuited lesbian bondage) another is a copy I made of story that has appeared at one of the MANY lesbian erotic stories sites...it's about a bisexual surfer girl, who has her first lesbian wetsuited experience.

Would you like 'em posted for you?

If so, where?

OH, have another pic! *sigh* I'd help her zip up the wetsuit.

OH, notice the REALLY EROTIC way her wetsuit is laid out?

The arm gussetts are of the smoothest of smoothskin neoprene, and those blue side-panels are - well, they just emphasise her form without being too obvious about it.

I'd better stop thinkin' about it - the DROOL is beginning to get into the keyboard.

Attachments

• w127a110a.jpg
    w127a110a.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 308
I have 2 wet suits...a full body with the jacket, and a shorty to show off my strong legs...

But I am not sure if I look like those girls....I am in San Diego and hang at the beach but I am more into body surfing.

Deezire

OzSteamer said:
Hi chittylove

Thanks for the reply!

hmmmm, too bad i'm so far away...

LOL, if you're ever in Australia, & would like a nice MASSAGE...don't hesitate to ask!

asian girl here,

MMmmm....YUM! (pardon me)

diver, have 2 wetsuits (shortie and 2 piece) and a dry suit...

I have a VERY few pics of girls in dry-suits...not as sexy, in my opinion, as girls in WETSUITS, as the wetsuit hugs you girls' body better.

BUT, as you'd know about DRYSUITS - they have a air-valve (bad description, but that's what it does) on the centre of the chest (RIGHT between the girl's breasts, YUM!!!).

I know of a guy who has a video (dunno where it came from) of a girl, who's (firstly) painted with some sort of personal lubricant, THEN she's made to get into a wetsuit, THEN into a DRYSUIT.

Then she's tied to a chair, and a full-face-mask (diving) is put on her - the air HOSE is then re-routed so when she breathes, it forces air in & out of her dry-suit (it's quite erotic to watch as it expands & shrinks).

The girl is utterly consumed in the moment & she cums QUITE a few times. LOL, the wetsuit, of course, keeps her cum against her belly, LOL!

Dunno that I'd go to the length of THAT - but I'd like to try!

LOL, pulling them OUT, pulling them ON & having HUGE amounts of sexual fun...YEP! Go for it...any pics, send 'em MY way!!!

OH, have another pic.

You Asian girls are VERY hot!!! (Especially the way you smile)

LMAAO!! (that's laughing my asian ass off!!)
aaaaaah....................oz, you certainly have given me new perspective on wetsuits!! ;) perhaps i will pull them out and have some pics to send you!!:devil: any chance that you will be cumming to the other side of the world?!!:p

Hi chittylove
LMAAO!! (that's laughing my asian ass off!!)

I'd like to see your Asian Wetsuited arse, as you laugh, LOL! (drool) - Note To Self - why is it ALL the girls get a fit O the giggles whenever I mention WETSUITS? YEP, all of 'em!

aaaaaah....................oz, you certainly have given me new perspective on wetsuits!! ;)

YOOO BETCHA! Good Oh!

perhaps i will pull them out and have some pics to send you!!:devil:

WOOOHOOO!!!

any chance that you will be cumming to the other side of the world?!!:p

LOL, at this stage - NO, but, if I ever DO, I shall make a point of travelling through North America & giving you a VERY hot time.

OH, the attachment is for yourself, BTW - it shows a French girl, wearing her wetsuit beneath what I take to be a semi-dry suit (yum!)

Attachments

• france27.jpg
    france27.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 321
Hi deezire1900

I have 2 wet suits...a full body with the jacket, and a shorty to show off my strong legs...

LOL, have a look at the pic, then

But I am not sure if I look like those girls...

SO WHAT? You have a WETSUIT & that makes ALL girls look seductive & erotic.

I am in San Diego and hang at the beach but I am more into body surfing.

HEY, that's OK!

Deezire

This Pic has got more "non-wetsuit-fetishists" to think HIGHLY of wetsuits than anything else!

Attachments

• colorfultopsnicebottomsa.jpg
    colorfultopsnicebottomsa.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 324
PIC for our good Etoile!

OK, whaddya think? Mmmm....

Attachments

• cressi1.jpg
    cressi1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 320
OK, I'll post these pics & then I have to get going...from Camero, a European (Italian, I beleive) manufacturer...so their wetsuits are desgned STYLISHLY.

Ultra-smooth smoothskin...YUM..I'd like to lick this girl all over...AFTER dipping her in honey & throwing her to the lesbians!

Attachments

• 932717_99a.jpg
    932717_99a.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 318
This pics is NOT a model...once again, from Camero.Notice how, even though she isn't a "stick insect", she';s still VERY erotic!

Attachments

• camaro pinka.jpg
    camaro pinka.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 302
Nuther pic from Camero, another model...YUM...

Attachments

• pink01a.jpg
    pink01a.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 285
Last pic for toiday, and I have to get going.

Another Camero model. LOL, she looks like she's having considerable fun! I LOVE the wet-look effect of girl's hair. *sigh*

Attachments

• camarosplasha.jpg
    camarosplasha.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 290
Back